Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

Just Ordered

Go down 
+4
DrummerBoyz95
Spl. Durkee
NoNeed2Hate
phredryxun92
8 posters
AuthorMessage
phredryxun92
Sergeant
Sergeant
phredryxun92

Just Ordered Empty
PostSubject: Just Ordered   Just Ordered Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 11:52 pm

I just ordered my first airsoft replica today. I ordered a G&G Combat Machine M4-A1. Airsoft GI has a great deal that comes with a 9.6 crane-stock battery and charger all for a total of $155. Also I used Airsoft GI shocker deal to Buy 12,000 .2 BBs for about $21. I can't wait for it to come in. Here is a link to it. If you guys have any tips for me feel free to post them. So now I can become more of a helpful member of this forum now that I ordered it.
Back to top Go down
NoNeed2Hate
General
General
NoNeed2Hate

Just Ordered Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Ordered   Just Ordered Icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 12:11 am

Sweet Smile I remember when i got my first gun Smile I was supppper happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Spl. Durkee
General Grade 2
Spl. Durkee

Just Ordered Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Ordered   Just Ordered Icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 12:15 am

He said airsoft replica... Shocked
I like this kid! Very Happy

Just Ordered Gutar10
Back to top Go down
DrummerBoyz95
General Grade 2
DrummerBoyz95

Just Ordered Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Ordered   Just Ordered Icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 1:05 am

Nice, that's a good deal. Thank you for not taking up a 10 page thread on what gun you should get and why your original choice was right in the first place Very Happy
Back to top Go down
phredryxun92
Sergeant
Sergeant
phredryxun92

Just Ordered Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Ordered   Just Ordered Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 12:10 am

@Drummerboyz95 No problem I just kind of sat back read reveiws of what was in my price range and when a deal came in I pounced on it.

@Durkee Just trying to help out the sport.

I have 1 question about it though. It says it comes with a "Charger w/Indicator Light" is this just a cheapo charger that most guns come with or is it a sortof decent charger?
Also thanks for the responses everyone, they are much appreciated.
Back to top Go down
DrummerBoyz95
General Grade 2
DrummerBoyz95

Just Ordered Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Ordered   Just Ordered Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 12:40 am

It is a G&G charger I believe, so it will be somewhere between a china charger and nice charger. Hopefully the "indicator light" means it will change colors when it's finished, otherwise it's charged when it's warm.
Back to top Go down
SnoSnipe
Colonel
Colonel
SnoSnipe

Just Ordered Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Ordered   Just Ordered Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 6:24 am

I remember when I got my first airsoft GUN. I shot myself in the foot, and my parents took it away and never gave it back. I think I started getting into airsoft just to piss my parents off. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
david
Major
Major
david

Just Ordered Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Ordered   Just Ordered Icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 1:02 am

Oh yes, thats a great gun... my buddy has it and it does well Smile
Back to top Go down
phredryxun92
Sergeant
Sergeant
phredryxun92

Just Ordered Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Ordered   Just Ordered Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 1:43 pm

It came in on Thursday. I really like it so far. The ROF is seems pretty good with a 9.6v. The manual to the charger says it is a trickle charger after it is finished charging. And the battery got warm right about when the indicator light turned green, so the charger seem pretty good. I plan on upgrading things only when it needs to be replaced. Any tips on keeping it working well?
Back to top Go down
DrummerBoyz95
General Grade 2
DrummerBoyz95

Just Ordered Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Ordered   Just Ordered Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 5:44 pm

Clean the barrel, lube things up with silicone oil.
Back to top Go down
Creed769
Colonel
Colonel
Creed769

Just Ordered Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Ordered   Just Ordered Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 6:47 pm

I used to have this gun, great gun!
Get a barrel extension and a TBB
Back to top Go down
http://thetruthaboutairsoft.blogspot.com/
Omega Lambda
Major
Major
Omega Lambda

Just Ordered Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Ordered   Just Ordered Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 11:02 pm

There's one upgrade I'd recommend right away. It's cheap and improves accuracy dramatically. I'd recommend an SCS nub. I play most games these days with my Combat Machine. It's bone stock except for an SCS nub (same as linked). If you're going to upgrade anything, it should be that.

As far as maintenance goes: lube the barrel every few games, don't play with the dust cover, and get the gearbox re-greased after a year or so.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Just Ordered Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Ordered   Just Ordered Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just Ordered
Page 1 of 1