Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

Dogtagairsoft.com

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ojtiger57
Sergeant
Sergeant

Dogtagairsoft.com Empty
PostSubject: Dogtagairsoft.com   Dogtagairsoft.com Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 8:20 pm

Hello, I was wondering what you guys thought about this website. I have talked with customer support and they are nice and seem to know what they are doing. They have answered my questions and could price match me to other places. Also, I have talked with the owner because I called the old number for his business and he use to own blowbackarmory.com. Any comments on them will be appreciated, thanks.
Back to top Go down
Spl. Durkee
General Grade 2
Spl. Durkee

Dogtagairsoft.com Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dogtagairsoft.com   Dogtagairsoft.com Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 8:31 pm

Looks legit. Only thing that stands out is that they're not using their own product pictures.
Back to top Go down
Ojtiger57
Sergeant
Sergeant

Dogtagairsoft.com Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dogtagairsoft.com   Dogtagairsoft.com Icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 10:05 am

I wonder why they don't. I think it is because they are new and still working to get started. Also, if the owner was in fact from blowbackarmory.com then he could use old pictures from blowbackarmory.com I guess?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dogtagairsoft.com Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dogtagairsoft.com   Dogtagairsoft.com Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dogtagairsoft.com
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Airsoft :: Online Store Reviews-
Jump to: