Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

Hello Everybody

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
slob212
slob212

Hello Everybody Empty
PostSubject: Hello Everybody   Hello Everybody Icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 3:45 am

Hello AS Players,

Stumbled across this forum and think you have something good going on here, Like the enviorment, No Hating, something that is rare in most forums.

I play strictly Mil/Real-sim, every once in a great while a fun game, my Daughter is a Fun-Game player, so most of you can figure it out, I would be what you call a Seasoned Player Smile . If anybody has questions reguarding Gearboxes, am always willing to help, donīt ask me anything about Gas, donīt like it, donīt use it, and think it is more aggravation than it is worth. With that, all I can say is,

Looking forward to swapping information and Ideas with the members here !
Back to top Go down
Sniper004
Sergeant
Sergeant
Sniper004

Hello Everybody Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Everybody   Hello Everybody Icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 3:15 pm

Welcome to the forum
Back to top Go down
M14 double-taps
M14 double-taps

Hello Everybody Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Everybody   Hello Everybody Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 10:28 pm

Good to have some more seasoned players, as it seems were losing alot lately..... (L.W, where you been? Roamer, wats up? Seabass, Quiero? Ace, come back!) haha, glad to have you here.
Back to top Go down
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile
slob212
slob212

Hello Everybody Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Everybody   Hello Everybody Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 2:52 am

Thanks for the welcome, and for the Super rating( Double Taps ).
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Hello Everybody Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Everybody   Hello Everybody Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 11:54 am

Welcome to the forum slob! It is nice to have another seasoned player on here.

Double Taps - Ace and Roamer are in the same boat I am right now. That is, we just started our senior year of college and are, of course, getting our butts kicked in it Wink I'm sure once we get into the groove of things they'll be back and better than ever. And trust me, they've still been playing plenty of airsoft, and upgrading the crap out of their replicas! (sorry to steal your thread slob, lol)

If you ever have any issues or questions don't hesitate to PM me slob!
Back to top Go down
http://www.theairsoftsniper.com
slob212
slob212

Hello Everybody Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Everybody   Hello Everybody Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 4:35 am

No problem, donīt consider the thread stolen, thanks for the nice welcome cheers .

Trying to balance school and softair has to be a real pain in the butt, we have some players that are in the same boat, it isnīt easy. Sad really, to see the looks on thier faces when we go off to a big event, and they canīt because they are studing for exams.

You players in America have a huge advantage of the players here, due to import laws and restrictions, you get to see products come on the market alot earlier than we see here, so alot of my questions will be in reguards to new product releases, an example being the new Deep Fire M4, we wonīt see that beauty here until 09, maybe even as late as 2010.

Again just want to say that I really like the enviorment here, no hating, no politics, it is truly something rare, way to go cheers cheers !!

slob212

P.S. You guys are really educating the next generation of AS-Players, and have hit the nail right on the head.
Back to top Go down
Lone Wolf
General
General
Lone Wolf

Hello Everybody Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Everybody   Hello Everybody Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 9:31 pm

Thanks for the complements slob. Mind my earlier reply to "JG M4 S-system upgrade" honestly i have never ran across anyone who was disappointed with Systema...look forward to hearing your take and experience.

The advantages of living in the US because of airsoft may not be so good post 2008 election. apparently both McCain and Obama (the presidential candidates) are not to fond of guns. hopefully Sarah Palin is a paintballer/airsofter. lol
Back to top Go down
http://ontargetairsoft.com/
Sponsored content

Hello Everybody Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Everybody   Hello Everybody Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello Everybody
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Airsoft :: Introduce yourself-
Jump to: