Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

For the Fans of the Modern Warfare "Stories" only...

Go down 
+5
Spl. Durkee
SnoSnipe
iliveforthis99
Wertuk
Insane Mercc
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Insane Mercc
Colonel
Colonel
Insane Mercc

For the Fans of the Modern Warfare "Stories" only... Empty
PostSubject: For the Fans of the Modern Warfare "Stories" only...   For the Fans of the Modern Warfare "Stories" only... Icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 10:24 pm

I thoroughly enjoy the Modern Warfare 1 and 2 campaign storys...they were very inspireing and provacative..to me...

I found this video today..really new..thought anyone who enjoyed those storys would like this....

Im pretty sure I love Canada for this...
Back to top Go down
Wertuk
Captain
Captain
Wertuk

PostSubject: Re: For the Fans of the Modern Warfare "Stories" only...   For the Fans of the Modern Warfare "Stories" only... Icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 10:52 pm

Im pretty sure that this is a hoax, a well done one, but a hoax I think.
Back to top Go down
Insane Mercc
Colonel
Colonel
Insane Mercc

PostSubject: Re: For the Fans of the Modern Warfare "Stories" only...   For the Fans of the Modern Warfare "Stories" only... Icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 10:53 pm

By a hoax you mean?
Back to top Go down
iliveforthis99
Colonel
Colonel
iliveforthis99

PostSubject: Re: For the Fans of the Modern Warfare "Stories" only...   For the Fans of the Modern Warfare "Stories" only... Icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 10:55 pm

That's pretty cool.
Back to top Go down
http://cvaa.webs.com
Wertuk
Captain
Captain
Wertuk

PostSubject: Re: For the Fans of the Modern Warfare "Stories" only...   For the Fans of the Modern Warfare "Stories" only... Icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 10:58 pm

Insane Mercc wrote:
By a hoax you mean?
Not official from Sledgehammer. They claim that the findmakarov.com is a fake, and this does not seem to be endorsed by them.
Back to top Go down
Insane Mercc
Colonel
Colonel
Insane Mercc

PostSubject: Re: For the Fans of the Modern Warfare "Stories" only...   For the Fans of the Modern Warfare "Stories" only... Icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 11:02 pm

HAHAHA So your saying its just not Offic... They don\'t claim to be endorsed by anyone but themselves and thats fine with me...It probly wont go beyond this trailer because the link to the site just sends you too the video again..pretty clever..Still love it
Back to top Go down
Wertuk
Captain
Captain
Wertuk

PostSubject: Re: For the Fans of the Modern Warfare "Stories" only...   For the Fans of the Modern Warfare "Stories" only... Icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 11:20 pm

Also some things in the video just seem not right, like they wouldnt be in a MW trailer. But I don\'t know anything, so up to anyones interpretation.
Back to top Go down
Insane Mercc
Colonel
Colonel
Insane Mercc

PostSubject: Re: For the Fans of the Modern Warfare "Stories" only...   For the Fans of the Modern Warfare "Stories" only... Icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 11:23 pm

Well im curious what you think....What things don\'t add up..I can tell that the video is not up to par with the better funded Halo Liva Action videos but those are endorsed by Bungie so.... The actors they have in this are awesome...very similar to the game versions..
Back to top Go down
Wertuk
Captain
Captain
Wertuk

PostSubject: Re: For the Fans of the Modern Warfare "Stories" only...   For the Fans of the Modern Warfare "Stories" only... Icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 11:27 pm

For one the part in the airplane scrap yard around 0:40 ish. It just doesnt look right. Plus the background of the desert where the "Rust" Oil rig doesnt look right either.
Back to top Go down
SnoSnipe
Colonel
Colonel
SnoSnipe

PostSubject: Re: For the Fans of the Modern Warfare "Stories" only...   For the Fans of the Modern Warfare "Stories" only... Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 12:10 am

THIS WORTHLESS GAME RUINED AIRSOFT/EVERY GUN RANGE!! ARRRGGHHHHHHHH!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Insane Mercc
Colonel
Colonel
Insane Mercc

PostSubject: Re: For the Fans of the Modern Warfare "Stories" only...   For the Fans of the Modern Warfare "Stories" only... Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 12:16 am

Still a great game though.....
Back to top Go down
Spl. Durkee
General Grade 2
Spl. Durkee

PostSubject: Re: For the Fans of the Modern Warfare "Stories" only...   For the Fans of the Modern Warfare "Stories" only... Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 12:31 am

SnoSnipe wrote:
THIS WORTHLESS GAME RUINED AIRSOFT/EVERY GUN RANGE!! ARRRGGHHHHHHHH!!!!!
Too true.
Back to top Go down
Insane Mercc
Colonel
Colonel
Insane Mercc

PostSubject: Re: For the Fans of the Modern Warfare "Stories" only...   For the Fans of the Modern Warfare "Stories" only... Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 12:34 am

We aren\'t ruined completely yet...
Back to top Go down
Spl. Durkee
General Grade 2
Spl. Durkee

PostSubject: Re: For the Fans of the Modern Warfare "Stories" only...   For the Fans of the Modern Warfare "Stories" only... Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 12:39 am

Insane Mercc wrote:
Naw, we are.
Back to top Go down
SnoSnipe
Colonel
Colonel
SnoSnipe

PostSubject: Re: For the Fans of the Modern Warfare "Stories" only...   For the Fans of the Modern Warfare "Stories" only... Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 12:41 am

Insane Mercc wrote:
Yes we are. Very much so. I joined a team that I personally checked to make sure that they were not influenced by video games at all.
Back to top Go down
DrummerBoyz95
General Grade 2
DrummerBoyz95

PostSubject: Re: For the Fans of the Modern Warfare "Stories" only...   For the Fans of the Modern Warfare "Stories" only... Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 12:48 am

Haha, the guy at 1:02 would've gotten shot in the neck or chest Razz

But why would they make a live action trailer for a video game? I'd rather see gameplay, or nothing at all. But it's third-party so I guess I don't care... Would've been a fun project to be in.
Back to top Go down
Insane Mercc
Colonel
Colonel
Insane Mercc

PostSubject: Re: For the Fans of the Modern Warfare "Stories" only...   For the Fans of the Modern Warfare "Stories" only... Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 1:43 am

How do you guys think we are ruined in airsoft...On AA atleast theres wasn\'t a tremendous influx of MW topics I thought but I have a limited view..this is the only airsoft forum that isn\'t hostile to me..
Back to top Go down
ZedHead
Private
Private
ZedHead

PostSubject: Re: For the Fans of the Modern Warfare "Stories" only...   For the Fans of the Modern Warfare "Stories" only... Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 1:48 am

Another thing that's sort of like this, from a youtube group that I like a lot (you guys will too I think) called freddiew.

These are just the things that are like COD, they have a lot of other cool vids too.
Back to top Go down
SnoSnipe
Colonel
Colonel
SnoSnipe

PostSubject: Re: For the Fans of the Modern Warfare "Stories" only...   For the Fans of the Modern Warfare "Stories" only... Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 2:00 am

It ruined everything, because little kids who think they're cool because they do well in video games think that airsoft would be a way to play video games while making their parents happy because it's exercise. When they play airsoft, they use all of their video game words, calling people noobs, screaming "headshot", etc. It ruins the mood a lot. They will also customize their guns and use terms that they have found in video games, and think that they know what they are talking about at all. It is awful. For example (my favorite example), people who call an EOThingy (Very Happy) a "Holographic Sight". It just becomes obvious that they have no idea what they are talking about. For real gun shooting, it makes all of these little kids think that they know EVERYTHING about guns and combat. They will go in with their L337 M4 Carbine (which is actually a Ruger 10/22). It makes me very angry, and ruins everything for me. That is how COD ruined my life and why it should be destroyed. Smile
Back to top Go down
Ksquared
Sergeant
Sergeant
Ksquared

PostSubject: Re: For the Fans of the Modern Warfare "Stories" only...   For the Fans of the Modern Warfare "Stories" only... Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 5:41 pm

Well I don't feel as strongly as some, but CoD has definitely Fd up airsoft. Just go on youtube and you'll see comments from CoD fanboys saying "OoOo is this teh M4A1??/? c00l holosight"
And when I saw "Find Makarov" video, I could tell it wasn't actually released by Infinity Ward or Sledgehammer.
Back to top Go down
Insane Mercc
Colonel
Colonel
Insane Mercc

PostSubject: Re: For the Fans of the Modern Warfare "Stories" only...   For the Fans of the Modern Warfare "Stories" only... Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 7:30 pm

SnoSnipe wrote:
It ruined everything, because little kids who think they're cool because they do well in video games think that airsoft would be a way to play video games while making their parents happy because it's exercise. When they play airsoft, they use all of their video game words, calling people noobs, screaming "headshot", etc. It ruins the mood a lot. They will also customize their guns and use terms that they have found in video games, and think that they know what they are talking about at all. It is awful. For example (my favorite example), people who call an EOThingy (Very Happy) a "Holographic Sight". It just becomes obvious that they have no idea what they are talking about. For real gun shooting, it makes all of these little kids think that they know EVERYTHING about guns and combat. They will go in with their L337 M4 Carbine (which is actually a Ruger 10/22). It makes me very angry, and ruins everything for me. That is how COD ruined my life and why it should be destroyed. Smile

Well...since they are generally younger then be happy we have more youngsters interested in airsoft and Real Steel shooting to carry on after us..and when they say stuff like "UbEr N00bs" and "headshot" then put them in their place cause no ones going to take them seriously..if they don\'t listen then they aren\'t cut out to play airsoft and point them towards the Testosterone-Powered-Egotistical PaintBall Forums...

....theres always a positive and a negative! jocolor
Back to top Go down
DrummerBoyz95
General Grade 2
DrummerBoyz95

PostSubject: Re: For the Fans of the Modern Warfare "Stories" only...   For the Fans of the Modern Warfare "Stories" only... Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 8:46 pm

SnoSnipe wrote:
For example (my favorite example), people who call an EOThingy (Very Happy) a "Holographic Sight".
But they ARE holographic sights. EOTech even advertises them as "Holographic Weapons Sights".
Back to top Go down
AllTheGoodNamesWereTaken
Captain
Captain
AllTheGoodNamesWereTaken

PostSubject: Re: For the Fans of the Modern Warfare "Stories" only...   For the Fans of the Modern Warfare "Stories" only... Icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 1:39 am

See:

and:

Food for thought.
Back to top Go down
SnoSnipe
Colonel
Colonel
SnoSnipe

PostSubject: Re: For the Fans of the Modern Warfare "Stories" only...   For the Fans of the Modern Warfare "Stories" only... Icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 5:31 am

Insane Mercc wrote:

Well...since they are generally younger then be happy we have more youngsters interested in airsoft and Real Steel shooting to carry on after us..and when they say stuff like "UbEr N00bs" and "headshot" then put them in their place cause no ones going to take them seriously..if they don\'t listen then they aren\'t cut out to play airsoft and point them towards the Testosterone-Powered-Egotistical PaintBall Forums...

....theres always a positive and a negative! jocolor
We don't need more people, especially people like that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: For the Fans of the Modern Warfare "Stories" only...   For the Fans of the Modern Warfare "Stories" only... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

For the Fans of the Modern Warfare "Stories" only...
Page 1 of 1