Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

Battlefield 3 gameplay Footage Realeased

Go down 
+7
AllTheGoodNamesWereTaken
SnoSnipe
DrummerBoyz95
Spl. Durkee
iliveforthis99
Wertuk
Insane Mercc
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Insane Mercc
Colonel
Colonel
Insane Mercc

Battlefield 3 gameplay Footage Realeased Empty
PostSubject: Battlefield 3 gameplay Footage Realeased   Battlefield 3 gameplay Footage Realeased Icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 11:17 pm

Really excited I am about this game..what do yous guys think!

Back to top Go down
Wertuk
Captain
Captain
Wertuk

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3 gameplay Footage Realeased   Battlefield 3 gameplay Footage Realeased Icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 11:18 pm

Now THIS game I want
Back to top Go down
Insane Mercc
Colonel
Colonel
Insane Mercc

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3 gameplay Footage Realeased   Battlefield 3 gameplay Footage Realeased Icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 11:21 pm

Anybody notice the 31 ammo count...Real Nice!!
Back to top Go down
Wertuk
Captain
Captain
Wertuk

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3 gameplay Footage Realeased   Battlefield 3 gameplay Footage Realeased Icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 11:24 pm

Yeah, something I really loved about Rainbow SIx Vegas
Back to top Go down
Insane Mercc
Colonel
Colonel
Insane Mercc

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3 gameplay Footage Realeased   Battlefield 3 gameplay Footage Realeased Icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 11:26 pm

How accurate are they gear wise...im not an expert on this stuff....wink* maybe we will get some old geezers to say something wink*
Back to top Go down
iliveforthis99
Colonel
Colonel
iliveforthis99

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3 gameplay Footage Realeased   Battlefield 3 gameplay Footage Realeased Icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 11:45 pm

There haven't been many games that i say i'll buy the day/week of release, this is one of them.
Back to top Go down
http://cvaa.webs.com
Spl. Durkee
General Grade 2
Spl. Durkee

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3 gameplay Footage Realeased   Battlefield 3 gameplay Footage Realeased Icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 11:51 pm

Insane Mercc wrote:
How accurate are they gear wise...im not an expert on this stuff....wink* maybe we will get some old geezers to say something wink*
I do have one question. Why did the character need to rack the charging handle every time he changed a mag? Just hit the bolt catch! GAH!
Back to top Go down
Insane Mercc
Colonel
Colonel
Insane Mercc

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3 gameplay Footage Realeased   Battlefield 3 gameplay Footage Realeased Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 12:05 am

Yeah...a guy that does game break downs noticed this and said its probly to have balanced reload time for the weapons...
Back to top Go down
DrummerBoyz95
General Grade 2
DrummerBoyz95

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3 gameplay Footage Realeased   Battlefield 3 gameplay Footage Realeased Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 12:19 am

I hope you guys realize you will need to start building a beefy gaming rig if you really want to get this game. And I'm talking multicore processors, 64-bit OS, more advanced graphics card(s)....They will be pushing Frostbite 2.0 to the max. Those dust particles and shading effects are going to murder.

DL the Crysis 2 demo from Steam and if your computer still works after playing that for a while, you'll probably be manageable for BF3.
Back to top Go down
Insane Mercc
Colonel
Colonel
Insane Mercc

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3 gameplay Footage Realeased   Battlefield 3 gameplay Footage Realeased Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 12:24 am

Well I don\'t play PC games..I will be Pre-Ordering the game for my 360
Back to top Go down
DrummerBoyz95
General Grade 2
DrummerBoyz95

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3 gameplay Footage Realeased   Battlefield 3 gameplay Footage Realeased Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 12:39 am

Oh yeah, I forgot about those silly console toys. Sorry, DICE is aiming this one more towards the PC crowd so I was in that state of mind. It's going to be better on the PC anyways, as are all games* Razz

*except for Mirror's Edge

Last edited by DrummerBoyz95 on Fri Mar 04, 2011 12:42 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
iliveforthis99
Colonel
Colonel
iliveforthis99

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3 gameplay Footage Realeased   Battlefield 3 gameplay Footage Realeased Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 12:40 am

DrummerBoyz95 wrote:
I hope you guys realize you will need to start building a beefy gaming rig if you really want to get this game. And I'm talking multicore processors, 64-bit OS, more advanced graphics card(s)....They will be pushing Frostbite 2.0 to the max. Those dust particles and shading effects are going to murder.

DL the Crysis 2 demo from Steam and if your computer still works after playing that for a while, you'll probably be manageable for BF3.
Exactly why i own a PS3 and a 360.
Back to top Go down
SnoSnipe
Colonel
Colonel
SnoSnipe

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3 gameplay Footage Realeased   Battlefield 3 gameplay Footage Realeased Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 1:16 am

Insane Mercc wrote:
Someone rang? Non zooming ACOG kills me. The pouch placement is awful, but otherwise, this looks pretty decently accurate.
Back to top Go down
AllTheGoodNamesWereTaken
Captain
Captain
AllTheGoodNamesWereTaken

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3 gameplay Footage Realeased   Battlefield 3 gameplay Footage Realeased Icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 1:46 am

CHJORT!!! Why does he pull back the charging handle like that?!?!? It drives me crazy!

Other than that, however, concerning the arrival of BF3...
Battlefield 3 gameplay Footage Realeased House_10
Back to top Go down
iliveforthis99
Colonel
Colonel
iliveforthis99

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3 gameplay Footage Realeased   Battlefield 3 gameplay Footage Realeased Icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 12:15 pm

Insane Mercc wrote:
Well a buddy of mine who was over in Iraq wasted no time declaring the game a piece of \"Watch your language\" and he's a heavy PC gamer too.
Back to top Go down
DrummerBoyz95
General Grade 2
DrummerBoyz95

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3 gameplay Footage Realeased   Battlefield 3 gameplay Footage Realeased Icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 3:38 pm

DICE can pretty much get away with not being accurate because it's set in the future. They can present the "anything can happen in three years" argument Wink.
Back to top Go down
DrummerBoyz95
General Grade 2
DrummerBoyz95

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3 gameplay Footage Realeased   Battlefield 3 gameplay Footage Realeased Icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 8:29 pm

Frostbite 2 is now the winner of everything ever.
Back to top Go down
Sanguinary Angel
Sergeant
Sergeant
Sanguinary Angel

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3 gameplay Footage Realeased   Battlefield 3 gameplay Footage Realeased Icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 10:31 pm

i can\'t wait to play the beta lol
Back to top Go down
Insane Mercc
Colonel
Colonel
Insane Mercc

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3 gameplay Footage Realeased   Battlefield 3 gameplay Footage Realeased Icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 10:53 pm

The second trailer didnt really impress me like the first one did...waitin for the third one!! bounce
Back to top Go down
DrummerBoyz95
General Grade 2
DrummerBoyz95

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3 gameplay Footage Realeased   Battlefield 3 gameplay Footage Realeased Icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 11:12 pm

I think Ep.2 was a demonstration of the improved destructible environment, which to me is very impressive. I neeeeed money so I can preorder!
Back to top Go down
DrummerBoyz95
General Grade 2
DrummerBoyz95

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3 gameplay Footage Realeased   Battlefield 3 gameplay Footage Realeased Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 5:06 pm

Back to top Go down
AllTheGoodNamesWereTaken
Captain
Captain
AllTheGoodNamesWereTaken

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3 gameplay Footage Realeased   Battlefield 3 gameplay Footage Realeased Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 5:52 pm

MOAR

I'm getting more excited by the minute! And that M240 looks sweeet (or at least I think its an M240).
Hey, I just thought of this, but who exactly are you supposed to be fighting in this game? Apparantly, the guy he punched looked Arabic, and I do know that one of the areas the maps take place in is Tehran, so an Iranian adversary could be possible (especially considering current events happening in the real world).
Back to top Go down
DrummerBoyz95
General Grade 2
DrummerBoyz95

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3 gameplay Footage Realeased   Battlefield 3 gameplay Footage Realeased Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 6:46 pm

I read somewhere that it takes place around the Iraq/Iran border, but I don't know for sure.
Back to top Go down
Insane Mercc
Colonel
Colonel
Insane Mercc

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3 gameplay Footage Realeased   Battlefield 3 gameplay Footage Realeased Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 11:04 pm

I didnt like the last video...didnt look as solid as the first two vids...
Back to top Go down
DrummerBoyz95
General Grade 2
DrummerBoyz95

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3 gameplay Footage Realeased   Battlefield 3 gameplay Footage Realeased Icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 7:51 pm

SWEET JESUS WHO DIDN'T DO ANYTHING, I'M IN LOVE. This game is going to be the best looking game ever ever. I might even try to beef up my computer so I can fully experience it. Building destruction leaves me speechless and pretty much the whole final 20 seconds makes me want to cry from excitement.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield 3 gameplay Footage Realeased   Battlefield 3 gameplay Footage Realeased Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Battlefield 3 gameplay Footage Realeased
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next