Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

keeping Knee pads secure (with related poll)

Go down 
5 posters

Do you use knee pads during ops?
Yes
keeping Knee pads secure (with related poll) Vote_lcap25%keeping Knee pads secure (with related poll) Vote_rcap
 25% [ 2 ]
sometimes
keeping Knee pads secure (with related poll) Vote_lcap38%keeping Knee pads secure (with related poll) Vote_rcap
 38% [ 3 ]
no
keeping Knee pads secure (with related poll) Vote_lcap0%keeping Knee pads secure (with related poll) Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
NEVER I IZ L337 SNIPERZ
keeping Knee pads secure (with related poll) Vote_lcap37%keeping Knee pads secure (with related poll) Vote_rcap
 37% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 8

AuthorMessage
white wolf
General
General
white wolf

keeping Knee pads secure (with related poll) Empty
PostSubject: keeping Knee pads secure (with related poll)   keeping Knee pads secure (with related poll) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 12:29 pm

I started wearing knee pads after I grew tired of banging up my knees and so I don't start limping after dropping prone a dozen times.
Which leads to my problem and question. They hate keeping up during any major movement and I already have them as secure as the bindings allow.

Does anyone have a clue on what to do?
Back to top Go down
Sanguinary Angel
Sergeant
Sergeant
Sanguinary Angel

PostSubject: Re: keeping Knee pads secure (with related poll)   keeping Knee pads secure (with related poll) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 12:42 pm

my knee pads don\'t flail around like others. The top part is elastic and the bottom is a well done nylony kind of material that you pull tight. When i wear knee pads they stay in place lol
Back to top Go down
white wolf
General
General
white wolf

PostSubject: Re: keeping Knee pads secure (with related poll)   keeping Knee pads secure (with related poll) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 12:46 pm

well thats the start of my problems, the ones I got are adjustable and of course not at all easy to keep tightened.
Neutral

suppose new straps would fix it. Course, what brand are they? I think I got the wrong China clone Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sanguinary Angel
Sergeant
Sergeant
Sanguinary Angel

PostSubject: Re: keeping Knee pads secure (with related poll)   keeping Knee pads secure (with related poll) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 1:04 pm

I can\'t quite remember. They were issued to me lol
Back to top Go down
white wolf
General
General
white wolf

PostSubject: Re: keeping Knee pads secure (with related poll)   keeping Knee pads secure (with related poll) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 1:43 pm

so GI issued Smile
Mods can close this Neutral Turns out I had two more pairs, one of which worked, hiding in the rafters Laughing
Back to top Go down
Spl. Durkee
General Grade 2
Spl. Durkee

PostSubject: Re: keeping Knee pads secure (with related poll)   keeping Knee pads secure (with related poll) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 2:45 pm

Ah iz 1337sauce.
Back to top Go down
DrummerBoyz95
General Grade 2
DrummerBoyz95

PostSubject: Re: keeping Knee pads secure (with related poll)   keeping Knee pads secure (with related poll) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 3:57 pm

It's kind of a hassle for knee pads. If you secure them with the straps tight enough to stay on, it pretty much cuts off blood flow to your lower legs. If you have them loose enough for comfort, they fall down. I have yet to achieve a good balance.
Back to top Go down
SnoSnipe
Colonel
Colonel
SnoSnipe

PostSubject: Re: keeping Knee pads secure (with related poll)   keeping Knee pads secure (with related poll) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 4:01 am

Or you can spend a little more money, and have really good ones that don't move at all like mine Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: keeping Knee pads secure (with related poll)   keeping Knee pads secure (with related poll) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

keeping Knee pads secure (with related poll)
Page 1 of 1