Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

Hello From Atlanta Ga

Go down 
+2
Lone Wolf
blackhawkdown
6 posters
AuthorMessage
blackhawkdown
Private
Private

Hello From Atlanta Ga Empty
PostSubject: Hello From Atlanta Ga   Hello From Atlanta Ga Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 1:35 pm

hello from Atlanta Georgia. I am a knowledgable and experienced airsofter in the Gwinnett County Ga area looking for a team or group to join. I am a long range rifleman current loadout JP Famas with added Scope and British Combat Camos also very good squad leader and great at tactics
Back to top Go down
Lone Wolf
General
General
Lone Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Hello From Atlanta Ga   Hello From Atlanta Ga Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 4:35 pm

blackhawkdown wrote:
hello from Atlanta Georgia. I am a knowledgable and experienced airsofter in the Gwinnett County Ga area looking for a team or group to join. I am a long range rifleman current loadout JP Famas with added Scope and British Combat Camos also very good squad leader and great at tactics

Hello, welcome to Airsoft Allies!

I live in the Marietta, GA area in Cobb Co. I also work for On Target Airsoft and administrate the PR Operations for PeachStateAirsoft Definitely let me know if you want to play sometime! Smile

Back to top Go down
http://ontargetairsoft.com/
DrummerBoyz95
General Grade 2
DrummerBoyz95

PostSubject: Re: Hello From Atlanta Ga   Hello From Atlanta Ga Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 7:29 pm

Hello! Welcome. Get yourself acquainted with the site, and post wherever you feel applicable.
Back to top Go down
blackhawkdown
Private
Private

PostSubject: Re: Hello From Atlanta Ga   Hello From Atlanta Ga Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 8:47 pm

LoneWolf that sounds great I would love to get together and play. I usually play at Goldeagle at discover mills mall and I have also played at SS airsoft in Sugar Hill. where do you usually play?
Back to top Go down
Lone Wolf
General
General
Lone Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Hello From Atlanta Ga   Hello From Atlanta Ga Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 11:11 pm

I would like to go to SS sometime. Don't know if that will be possible since I've been insanely busy and I dislike Goldeagle sorry :/

Back to top Go down
http://ontargetairsoft.com/
AllTheGoodNamesWereTaken
Captain
Captain
AllTheGoodNamesWereTaken

PostSubject: Re: Hello From Atlanta Ga   Hello From Atlanta Ga Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 2:59 am

Privyat, tavarisch blackhawk! Welcome to AA...we have snacks! Very Happy

DrummerBoyz95 wrote:
Hello! Welcome. Get yourself acquainted with the site, and post wherever you feel applicable.
*claps* good job, Drummer, you finally said something positive and reinforcing Very Happy

Just kiddin' with ya', broseph.
Back to top Go down
NoNeed2Hate
General
General
NoNeed2Hate

PostSubject: Re: Hello From Atlanta Ga   Hello From Atlanta Ga Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 3:48 am

Welcome to the forum mate, if you have any questions be sure to send me a message or post them in the related topic area.
Once again welcome. Smile

I am proud of you drummer *tears* cheers my little drummer is growing up... haha
Back to top Go down
blackhawkdown
Private
Private

PostSubject: Re: Hello From Atlanta Ga   Hello From Atlanta Ga Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 11:31 am

thanks everyone. so where do you play normally wolf? I don\'t know of any other places besides goldeagle and ss. I personally don\'t like goldeagle either but its cheap and close to my house.
Back to top Go down
DrummerBoyz95
General Grade 2
DrummerBoyz95

PostSubject: Re: Hello From Atlanta Ga   Hello From Atlanta Ga Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 8:16 pm

Bleh..
Back to top Go down
Sanguinary Angel
Sergeant
Sergeant
Sanguinary Angel

PostSubject: Re: Hello From Atlanta Ga   Hello From Atlanta Ga Icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 11:27 pm

lol nice drummer
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello From Atlanta Ga   Hello From Atlanta Ga Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello From Atlanta Ga
Page 1 of 1