Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

KJW M4 and M9

Go down 
+8
NoNeed2Hate
Wertuk
elementfrvr
Spl. Durkee
DrummerBoyz95
Lone Wolf
Sanguinary Angel
Ojtiger57
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
AllTheGoodNamesWereTaken
Captain
Captain
AllTheGoodNamesWereTaken

KJW M4 and M9 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: KJW M4 and M9   KJW M4 and M9 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 10:30 pm

Ojtiger57 wrote:
Ok, I am still trying to find more information on the King Arms M4 and the KSC M4. Any information or reviews for the King Arms M4 or KSC m4 would great.

Go with the King Arms, man. Better performance, better reliability, and overall better quality. I can personally vouch for KA; I have owned several of their products over the years.

Oh, and Drummer is right, don't go crazy with the pistols. I would spend about $150 at the most on one of them, and personally, I'd only spend $115 Neutral

Unless you only play CQC all the time, pistols are dust collectors. The chances of you getting close enough for a safety kill are about 1 and 100 (however, that's in my experience only. I usually play in areas that are around 75+ acres).
Back to top Go down
Ojtiger57
Sergeant
Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: KJW M4 and M9   KJW M4 and M9 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 10:44 pm

Ok, can I have an in depth review of it please? I was going to get a pistol first and see if I like gas blowback guns. I think I will since I am a realism fanatic.

So, would a KWA M9 PTP be a good pistol to go with the King Arms M4? I can't figure out why they made the King Arms M4 magazine 50rds instead of 30rds 50rd magazine and the reason for the holes in the magazine. I wish they would of went for more realistic M4, but I can't complain if it is better than the KJW M4.

On the KWA M9 PTP, I wish that I could remove the trademarks somehow. They look so horrible. Sad

Last edited by Ojtiger57 on Sun Mar 27, 2011 10:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sanguinary Angel
Sergeant
Sergeant
Sanguinary Angel

PostSubject: Re: KJW M4 and M9   KJW M4 and M9 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 10:46 pm

elementfrvr wrote:
Sanguinary Angel wrote:
that must be a custom beretta bro. I've used the 92FS and it doesnt have a decocking feature...

A beretta 92 automatically drops the hammer when the safety is activated. That's the decocking feature I'm referring to.

thats not a decocker. Thats a safety. and for the versions ive used thats not the case. the Sig Sauer P22's have a decocker save for the P229 DAK
Back to top Go down
Ojtiger57
Sergeant
Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: KJW M4 and M9   KJW M4 and M9 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 10:51 pm

Ok guys, please get off the topic of the pistol for now. Please read my post above Sanguinary Angel's last post.

Thank you.
Back to top Go down
alexkmmll
Major
Major
alexkmmll

PostSubject: Re: KJW M4 and M9   KJW M4 and M9 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 10:55 pm

Ojtiger, I don\'t mean this in a rude way at all, but have you played airsoft before? Especially any form of CQC or "Speedball?"
Back to top Go down
Ojtiger57
Sergeant
Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: KJW M4 and M9   KJW M4 and M9 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 10:56 pm

Sadly no. Neutral

I am trying to find an airsoft place in my area and organize a team.

Also, any comments from my last post or a review for the King Arms M4?
Back to top Go down
Sanguinary Angel
Sergeant
Sergeant
Sanguinary Angel

PostSubject: Re: KJW M4 and M9   KJW M4 and M9 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 11:08 pm

Having gas blow back everything isn\'t always the best thing to do for realism because of costs, fps limits and various legalities.

Get an AEG with standard caps. Weight those mags to the proper weight loaded. If you wear a plate carrier weight that and if you get hit fall over. gun gets hit its destroyed. I use my pistol more than 80% because of that. When they field vehicles i destroy them with my m203.

then see if you can join some place that tries to implement rules similar to the place where I play or any of the other mil sim enthusiasts out there. http://www.eaghq.com/COMBATRULES.htm

How are you looking for a place to play at? cuz maybe you need to change the way your searching.

Finally if you havn't played airsoft before. Why are you dissing AEG's
Back to top Go down
elementfrvr
Captain
Captain
elementfrvr

PostSubject: Re: KJW M4 and M9   KJW M4 and M9 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 11:49 pm

Sanguinary Angel wrote:
elementfrvr wrote:
Sanguinary Angel wrote:
that must be a custom beretta bro. I've used the 92FS and it doesnt have a decocking feature...

A beretta 92 automatically drops the hammer when the safety is activated. That's the decocking feature I'm referring to.

thats not a decocker. Thats a safety. and for the versions ive used thats not the case. the Sig Sauer P22's have a decocker save for the P229 DAK

I didn't say decocker, I said decocking feature. Decocker implies that it is a separate control. It does decock it because it lowers the hammer and places the gun into double action mode.
Back to top Go down
Ojtiger57
Sergeant
Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: KJW M4 and M9   KJW M4 and M9 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 11:55 pm

I hate the sound of AEGs and I would think everyone would try and use hi-cap magazines and ruin the game pretty much. I know AEGs are great in all areas, I would never want to spend that much on an electric gun that would be hard to work on (atleast for me). I think a gas blowback gun would be easier to work on, but that's my opinion.

I don't mind the costs, the fps, and the legalities of owning a gas blowback airsoft gun. Also, does anyone have a review of the King Arms M4?

The major cost in my opinion would be the gas and I will be using propane to reduce this cost and magazines may cost a lot, but whenever I get the M4 I am just going to have two magazines for starters. Also, I would love to just mess around and have fun with the recoil and realistic feel of a gas blowback gun whenever I shoot targets.
Back to top Go down
alexkmmll
Major
Major
alexkmmll

PostSubject: Re: KJW M4 and M9   KJW M4 and M9 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 12:54 am

Two magazines with gas, especially if your going with low-cap mags, will NOT work at all. You will run through the magazines in the first 4 minutes of the game.
The reason I asked if you had played before is I don\'t think you understand how fast paced CQC, or any airsoft game really is. With just two mags that are running only 30 rounds each, you will last all of a minute. And loading a mag with gas on the field just isn\'t practical. Although you seem to like to bash hi-cap users, I would like to tell you that I only own one hi-cap mag; the one that came with my replica. I use all mid-caps. 100round cap., but it works for me. You see, if you really don\'t wanna use hi-caps, buy mid-caps, not low-caps. You'll regret it quickly. If your really into that "realistic" feel when target shooting, just go real steel. At this point, it would be cheeper.
Now, if you really wanna do this and have a successful loadout, I would suggest going with an AEG.
Back to top Go down
Ojtiger57
Sergeant
Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: KJW M4 and M9   KJW M4 and M9 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 6:18 pm

Alright, I wouldn't buy real steel since I never get to shoot and the cost of ammo would be pretty steep after a while.

I am thinking about upgrading the gun with a N.P.A.S. kit from RA-tech or a velocity adjuster from cradleairsoft.com. On the subject of upgrades, would getting other ugprades such as a bolt carrier extension, tightbore barrel, and an improved piston be a good idea to get or are the stock parts good enough?

If you guys could answer these questions this thread with be over and I'm sorry for bashing AEGs so much. Smile

Last edited by Ojtiger57 on Wed Mar 30, 2011 11:58 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ojtiger57
Sergeant
Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: KJW M4 and M9   KJW M4 and M9 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 11:55 pm

I only have a few more questions.

Do you guys think I should just get the N.P.A.S. kit from RA-Tech and stick with the stock parts? What gram BBs should I use to get the greatest accuracy and a consistent FPS?

Also, should I get 4 magazines for the KJW M4 and not get the KJW M9 or get the KJW M4 with 2 magazines and the KJW M9 with 2 magazines?

Finally, what is the best chronograph Madbull or Xcortech or do you guys recommend a different brand?
Back to top Go down
1MrPink1
Private
Private
1MrPink1

PostSubject: Re: KJW M4 and M9   KJW M4 and M9 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 3:28 am

I recently bought the KJW M9, and I can say that it was well worth the money. I highly suggest it.
Back to top Go down
Warsawwarrior9
Major
Major
Warsawwarrior9

PostSubject: Re: KJW M4 and M9   KJW M4 and M9 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 12:41 am

Sounds to me after all these posts that you are just trying to be the cool guy on the field. That RA-Tech NPAS system is way too expensive and not worth it. GBB's are fun and all, but over the run of things not worth it. Just invest in a stock AEG and build it up from there. KWA and G&G make great M4's for intermediate players and higher levels too. If you are just beginning to play airsoft, get an AEG. I swear if I see another \"Watch your language\" halo kid come out on the field with his new birthday present his daddy got for him...

Start small. You yourself aren't worth enough to own a high end airsoft gun yet. You'll learn, and then think back to this topic and say look where I was.
Look at me now,
now look at me then.
I'm on a horse.

*Whistles old spice theme*
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/dancsbt
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: KJW M4 and M9   KJW M4 and M9 - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

KJW M4 and M9
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2