Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

Hows it look to you?

Go down 
+2
gentry
david
6 posters
AuthorMessage
david
Major
Major
david

Hows it look to you? Empty
PostSubject: Hows it look to you?   Hows it look to you? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 8:17 pm

So I'm going to begin working on a gear loadout... and I have to start out with general clothing/camo first so what do you guys think of this?? Note that I will be in my ghille suit about 1/3 of the time so I've got to be able to BREATHE!

http://www.weaponblender.com/index.php?productID=2217
Back to top Go down
gentry
Major
Major
gentry

PostSubject: Re: Hows it look to you?   Hows it look to you? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 10:11 pm

if you get full multicam no need for a ghillie
Back to top Go down
http://bwbairsoft.proboards.com/index.cgi
Zane
Major
Major

PostSubject: Re: Hows it look to you?   Hows it look to you? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 10:47 pm

Like gentry said..buy multi-cam. Your going to hate a ghil suit it sucks ass.

It's hot, uncomfortable, people will laugh at you. Take that money and upgrade the rest of your gear.
Back to top Go down
david
Major
Major
david

PostSubject: Re: Hows it look to you?   Hows it look to you? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 12:11 am

Ugghhh... too late Sad I bought one as a noob thinking it would be cool... I may sell it to my friend, thanks guys! I'll go with the multi-cam... do u guys think its a good idea?
Back to top Go down
iliveforthis99
Colonel
Colonel
iliveforthis99

PostSubject: Re: Hows it look to you?   Hows it look to you? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 12:41 am

I was looking at that very same set when i was trying to get back into airsoft and was going to buy it. For the price i don't think you'll find a better set of MC's out there, i know i couldn't find any lol.
Back to top Go down
http://cvaa.webs.com
mgunner564
Colonel
Colonel
mgunner564

PostSubject: Re: Hows it look to you?   Hows it look to you? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 7:53 am

Besides, the best ghillies aren't bought or issued. They are made.
Back to top Go down
gentry
Major
Major
gentry

PostSubject: Re: Hows it look to you?   Hows it look to you? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 8:36 am

yeah and they can get up to 120 degrees inside of them you will be alot more comfortable in multicam but i say get a full set blouse trouser and a cover
not like that where the chest is open
Back to top Go down
http://bwbairsoft.proboards.com/index.cgi
iliveforthis99
Colonel
Colonel
iliveforthis99

PostSubject: Re: Hows it look to you?   Hows it look to you? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 12:07 pm

This style is meant to be worn while wearing a plate carrier. Much cooler to wear in the heat of summer than the old style full blouse.
Back to top Go down
http://cvaa.webs.com
david
Major
Major
david

PostSubject: Re: Hows it look to you?   Hows it look to you? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 6:58 pm

[quote="iliveforthis99"]This style is meant to be worn while wearing a plate carrier. Much cooler to wear in the heat of summer than the old style full blouse. [/quote]

Considering that i'll have a hydration carrier on the only truly visible part will be my chest, and they'll be dead before they see that.
Back to top Go down
NoNeed2Hate
General
General
NoNeed2Hate

PostSubject: Re: Hows it look to you?   Hows it look to you? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 7:09 pm

mgunner564 wrote:
Besides, the best ghillies aren't bought or issued. They are made.

this is true, i was talking to some fellow at a real steel gear dealer about ghillies for a bit, he said it takes 36 hours to make a good one, and they are all personalized to the operators specifications. Chinkie ghillie suits are trash and will rip on you if you get caught on a branch etc.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hows it look to you?   Hows it look to you? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hows it look to you?
Page 1 of 1