Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

Airsoft accessories / upgrades

Go down 
+11
Sanguinary Angel
NoNeed2Hate
alexkmmll
Spl. Durkee
david
sept2
white wolf
Wertuk
AllTheGoodNamesWereTaken
DrummerBoyz95
Ojtiger57
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Ojtiger57
Sergeant
Sergeant

Airsoft accessories / upgrades - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Airsoft accessories / upgrades   Airsoft accessories / upgrades - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 6:10 pm

Does anyone own or know much about the internals of the KJW M4?

What would fail next on the gun is what I want to know. Right now I am getting a bolt and whatever else might fail next.
Back to top Go down
june1
Private
Private

PostSubject: my   Airsoft accessories / upgrades - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 3:09 am

good post jocolor
Back to top Go down
http://iresearchpapers.com/
M14 double-taps
M14 double-taps

PostSubject: Re: Airsoft accessories / upgrades   Airsoft accessories / upgrades - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 6:14 pm

june1 wrote:
good post jocolor
June, please wait to reply to topics until you have something to add to the conversation at hand. Thanks!!
Back to top Go down
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile
SnoSnipe
Colonel
Colonel
SnoSnipe

PostSubject: Re: Airsoft accessories / upgrades   Airsoft accessories / upgrades - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 2:35 am

You can't reason with a bot, M14...
Back to top Go down
DrummerBoyz95
General Grade 2
DrummerBoyz95

PostSubject: Re: Airsoft accessories / upgrades   Airsoft accessories / upgrades - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 2:43 am

Sorta like republicans Airsoft accessories / upgrades - Page 3 9k=
Back to top Go down
Spl. Durkee
General Grade 2
Spl. Durkee

PostSubject: Re: Airsoft accessories / upgrades   Airsoft accessories / upgrades - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 3:28 am

DrummerBoyz95 wrote:

Airsoft accessories / upgrades - Page 3 Iloled-pam
Back to top Go down
SnoSnipe
Colonel
Colonel
SnoSnipe

PostSubject: Re: Airsoft accessories / upgrades   Airsoft accessories / upgrades - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 4:21 am

DrummerBoyz95 wrote:
HAHAHAHAahahafuckyou Smile
Back to top Go down
AllTheGoodNamesWereTaken
Captain
Captain
AllTheGoodNamesWereTaken

PostSubject: Re: Airsoft accessories / upgrades   Airsoft accessories / upgrades - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 6:26 pm

DrummerBoyz95 wrote:

My day has been made Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ojtiger57
Sergeant
Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: Airsoft accessories / upgrades   Airsoft accessories / upgrades - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 11:24 pm

So, you get mad if I go off topic with a thread yet you yourself are doing so?

Anyways, everything on the gun is good other than the fact I am having way too many jams and double feeds in the gun. I might see if airsplat sees any internal defects since I already got a defective magazine. Hooray for the defective magazine, the black tip not fitting, and the possibility of the internals or gun being screwed up.

Might buy some 0.28 BBs. Can't decide between 0.25g, 0.28g, or 0.30g.
Back to top Go down
Spl. Durkee
General Grade 2
Spl. Durkee

PostSubject: Re: Airsoft accessories / upgrades   Airsoft accessories / upgrades - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 11:27 pm

Ojtiger57 wrote:
Mhmmm

Ojtiger57 wrote:
Anyways, everything on the gun is good other than the fact I am having way too many jams and double feeds in the gun. I might see if airsplat sees any internal defects since I already got a defective magazine. Hooray for the defective magazine, the black tip not fitting, and the possibility of the internals or gun being screwed up.

Might buy some 0.28 BBs. Can't decide between 0.25g, 0.28g, or 0.30g.
Get .28's and .20's...most legitimate fields/events require you to chrono an AEG/GBB with .20g bb's.

Last edited by Spl. Durkee on Fri Apr 22, 2011 11:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DrummerBoyz95
General Grade 2
DrummerBoyz95

PostSubject: Re: Airsoft accessories / upgrades   Airsoft accessories / upgrades - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 11:42 pm

Ojtiger57 wrote:
No, I get mad when you repost your questions just because it wasn't answered right after you asked them. That is spamming and is against the rules.

And that's what you get when you buy a GBBR. They have much more room for error and malfunction than AEGs do.
Back to top Go down
Ojtiger57
Sergeant
Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: Airsoft accessories / upgrades   Airsoft accessories / upgrades - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 1:27 am

No no no, I meant in previous threads.

Well, do you guys think I should send the gun back since the bolt metal has split and the internals might be messed up?

I have to send the magazine back already so I think I will.

Do you guys think Bioshot BBs are better than Bioval BBs?

I think the higher margin for error makes it more like a real gun. Smile
Back to top Go down
NoNeed2Hate
General
General
NoNeed2Hate

PostSubject: Re: Airsoft accessories / upgrades   Airsoft accessories / upgrades - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 2:21 am

Ojtiger57 wrote:
No no no, I meant in previous threads.

Well, do you guys think I should send the gun back since the bolt metal has split and the internals might be messed up?

I have to send the magazine back already so I think I will.

Do you guys think Bioshot BBs are better than Bioval BBs?

I think the higher margin for error makes it more like a real gun. Smile

higher margin for error = damage to your gun which equals = hassle which equals = a pain in the ass.

i wouldn't recommend bioval bb's, most fields won't let you use them
Back to top Go down
Ojtiger57
Sergeant
Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: Airsoft accessories / upgrades   Airsoft accessories / upgrades - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 10:21 am

Why is that?
Back to top Go down
Breckton
Sergeant
Sergeant
Breckton

PostSubject: Re: Airsoft accessories / upgrades   Airsoft accessories / upgrades - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 12:41 pm

Ojtiger57 wrote:

HA! So true...
Back to top Go down
DrummerBoyz95
General Grade 2
DrummerBoyz95

PostSubject: Re: Airsoft accessories / upgrades   Airsoft accessories / upgrades - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 12:45 pm

I think you should send it back, get a refund, and buy a G&P SOPMOD. And some fields outlaw Bioval BBs because testing shows that they shatter glass (and teeth) but I don't know the clarity of the claims.

P.S. I didn't really think going off topic would mean much on this one since it seems like no one can answer your specific questions. Maybe it's just because I don't like you.
Back to top Go down
Sanguinary Angel
Sergeant
Sergeant
Sanguinary Angel

PostSubject: Re: Airsoft accessories / upgrades   Airsoft accessories / upgrades - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 2:30 pm

...real guns rarely malfunction like your GBBR is doing. the only one i would have recommended is that King Arms one.

besides if the military or the law enforcement uses airsoft for training, they use AEG's...
Back to top Go down
Ojtiger57
Sergeant
Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: Airsoft accessories / upgrades   Airsoft accessories / upgrades - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 9:16 pm

Well, I agree I might send it back, but I will not buy an AEG.

I think I might have got a bad KJW M4 magazine and a bad KJW M4 with my luck. I am thinking about refunding all of it except the Airsoft Innovations Propane Adapter. I will say I contacted you first about the tip in the refund period can I return the whole order? (Probably not, but it is worth a try since I will say you will lose a customer if you don't). I will probably just get a repair / replacement since both are under the 30 day warranty.

I have heard the KJW M4 is more superior than the King Arms M4. I don't like all the features on the King Arms one either such as the spacers in the buffer tube and all that extra junk. Anyone have any proof the KJW M4 is worse than the King Arms M4?

I think 190 pages of KJW M4 information proves my point: http://www.arniesairsoft.co.uk/forums/index.php?showtopic=171349&st=3780#entry2447413
Back to top Go down
DrummerBoyz95
General Grade 2
DrummerBoyz95

PostSubject: Re: Airsoft accessories / upgrades   Airsoft accessories / upgrades - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 10:15 pm

Ojtiger57 wrote:
I will say you will lose a customer if you don't
Dude they won't care if you say that. They already have your money so they couldn't care less if you ordered from them again or not. And threatening not to shop there does not mean they will change store policy for the oh so great Ojtiger.

And personally I think the King Arms would be a way better choice. You were going to buy FPS and ROF adjustment kits for the KJW, why not buy the King Arms which already has BOTH of those built in?
Back to top Go down
Ojtiger57
Sergeant
Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: Airsoft accessories / upgrades   Airsoft accessories / upgrades - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 10:47 pm

Somewhere deep down I know you care. Smile

I contacted Air Splat like 2 days after I got it saying I have problems with the gun so it isn't changing store policies.

Just curious, how do you change the FPS and ROF on the King Arms M4? I was thinking about just getting a FPS adjuster for the KJW M4.

So far, the KJW M4 has made me more frustrated than the UTG L96 has ever and I have only had the KJW M4 for about 2 weeks than the UTG L96 has in 4 years.
Back to top Go down
DrummerBoyz95
General Grade 2
DrummerBoyz95

PostSubject: Re: Airsoft accessories / upgrades   Airsoft accessories / upgrades - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 1:22 am

The KA M4 comes with "spring buffers" that, when added or removed, will increase or decrease the ROF. Projectile velocity is controlled by one of two included "valve blockers" which I'm guessing would... block the valve.
Back to top Go down
Sanguinary Angel
Sergeant
Sergeant
Sanguinary Angel

PostSubject: Re: Airsoft accessories / upgrades   Airsoft accessories / upgrades - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 1:41 am

DrummerBoyz95 wrote:
The KA M4 comes with "spring buffers" that, when added or removed, will increase or decrease the ROF. Projectile velocity is controlled by one of two included "valve blockers" which I'm guessing would... block the valve.

That is correct, KA did that for being able to use it for CQB Fields. warsaw was looking at this stuff before he left for basic.

But Seriously you bought a gun that, don't take this personally is simply above your level of comprehension. I can take care of a GBB pistol and most of the guys here can cuz its almost exactly like a pistol except for the mag. And like I said before, GBBR's have NOT been perfected. And I know I would have problems with a GBBR, but the king arms one is the only one approved by the ATF so that gives it more props than other in my book. plus drummerz is right about it coming with the adjustment stuff.

if the UTG was giving you problems with adjusting I highly suggest improving your mechanical and problem solving skills.
Back to top Go down
Ojtiger57
Sergeant
Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: Airsoft accessories / upgrades   Airsoft accessories / upgrades - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 8:14 pm

I have heard from a respectable source that the KA M4 breaks a lot faster and needs more replacement parts quicker than the KJW M4. I just think got a lemon with my luck.

How is it beyond my level of comprehension? I think the KJW M4 is simpler than my UTG L96 when it comes to maintenance and break down atleast it is in my opinion.

Being ATF approved in my book just means it can't be converted to a firearm as easily as other gas blowback airsoft rifles.

The UTG L96 was giving me no problem in adjusting or maintaining it. The only things that are a pain is the disassembly and the hop up accessibility since they take a lot longer to disassemble / adjust compared to the KJW M4.
Back to top Go down
DrummerBoyz95
General Grade 2
DrummerBoyz95

PostSubject: Re: Airsoft accessories / upgrades   Airsoft accessories / upgrades - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 2:01 am

Ojtiger57 wrote:
Being ATF approved in my book just means it can't be converted to a firearm as easily as other gas blowback airsoft rifles.
And that isn't a plus because....?
Back to top Go down
Spl. Durkee
General Grade 2
Spl. Durkee

PostSubject: Re: Airsoft accessories / upgrades   Airsoft accessories / upgrades - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 2:10 am

DrummerBoyz95 wrote:
Ojtiger57 wrote:
And that isn't a plus because....?
Ok first off...the KA GBBR's are not ATF approved because they are harder to be made into a firearm, they're ATF approved because they are the only company that actually sought their "approval" and consulted them before trying to push products through customs...

The only way you could get an airsoft rifle to fire live rounds without replacing 90% of the replica is by smacking the replica as hard as you can against the round's primer.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Airsoft accessories / upgrades   Airsoft accessories / upgrades - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Airsoft accessories / upgrades
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next