Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

i need help on finding a gun

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
ferdy
Private
Private

i need help on finding a gun Empty
PostSubject: i need help on finding a gun   i need help on finding a gun Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 10:23 pm

i need to find an airsoft gun that hass a good scope, removable silencer, laser, flashlight, sturdy foldable bipod, removable adjustable stock, and a granade launcher. it doesnt matter wheter its spring or electric. if anyone knows a website or somewhere i could buy a gun that follows this descriptions please post it. and remember i can't afford one of those 500$ guns so try to stick below 150$ i don't care if it's chineese or anything or if people say that it will probably break very quickly. i just need a gun that follows those standards and that is cheap
Back to top Go down
Alabama_Sniper
Colonel
Colonel

PostSubject: Re: i need help on finding a gun   i need help on finding a gun Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 11:07 pm

TM M4 and buy a rocket launcher .
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/alabamaairsoft
airsoft22595
Sergeant
Sergeant
airsoft22595

PostSubject: Re: i need help on finding a gun   i need help on finding a gun Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 11:11 pm

That will be hard to find.On airsoft extreme under classic army under sportsline they have some good quality m4's but i don't think it willl help with your description.. ill look some more.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: i need help on finding a gun   i need help on finding a gun Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 3:03 pm

airsoft22595 wrote:
That will be hard to find.

No it'll actually be impossible to find.

Good scope.
Removable silencer.
Sturdy, foldable bipod.
Removable, adjustable stock?

And the list goes on. There's no way you'll be able to buy all this in one package, and a double no way in that you'll find anything like this under $150. You'll have to settle on something with less accessories. I guess you could always buy a piece of junk like this:
http://www.hobbytron.com/AirsoftAssaultRifleGunAEGWAA10CH3181.html
And buy a few extra piece of junk accessories to make into one big package of junk Smile
But then again, it doesn't even come with a real grenade launcher, it's very cheaply made, and it's impossible to have both a bipod and a grenade launcher on one gun due to a lack of rails. And even if there is a grenade launcher with a rail underneath it it'll run you over $150 by itself!

Please think about what you're asking for before you start asking questions.
1st - a good scope? No gun under $150 will actually come with a good scope except in a few rare conditions (and they're all sniper rifles). This means you'll have to buy one. The cheapest you could find one for is maybe $40.
2nd - what I mentioned before, a grenade launcher, a real one anyway, will cost $100+ by itself. You also will NOT be able to attach a bipod to the bottom of it (although I don't know why you would want to anyway)
3rd - Why do you want a scope and a laser on it? What kind of gun are you looking for?

To better help you we'll need you to
A. raise your spending limit
B. lower your accessory requirement
C. change what you're looking for altogether***

***We can help you with this. I know some great looking guns you can by for around your price range. They won't come with a lot of "flare" like you're wanting (grenade launcher, laser, etc.), but they will be high quality and perform great.

If you're looking for a gun that just looks cool because you'll only be using it, say, as a prop in a movie you're making, then go with one like the one I linked to earlier and accept that you won't have a silencer/bipod/scope/laser on it.

Good luck!
Back to top Go down
http://www.theairsoftsniper.com
white wolf
General
General
white wolf

PostSubject: Re: i need help on finding a gun   i need help on finding a gun Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 10:58 am

if you want a CHEAP gun the boyi m4
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: i need help on finding a gun   i need help on finding a gun Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

i need help on finding a gun
Page 1 of 1