Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

I'm back/Current Kit

Go down 
+5
NoNeed2Hate
AllTheGoodNamesWereTaken
DrummerBoyz95
Spl. Durkee
SnoSnipe
9 posters
AuthorMessage
SnoSnipe
Colonel
Colonel
SnoSnipe

I'm back/Current Kit Empty
PostSubject: I'm back/Current Kit   I'm back/Current Kit Icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 1:08 am

Hey guys, I left for a bit, and now i'm considering coming back. Here are some pictures of my current stuffs.

Vest: Eagle Plate Carrier w/ Cummerbund (Ranger Green)
I'm back/Current Kit Epc_4_10

Helmet: MICH2000 (ACH) With Surefire Helmet Light and Revision Desert Locusts
I'm back/Current Kit My_hel10

Gun: G&P MK18 With EOTech and Streamlight TLR-2
I'm back/Current Kit Mk1810

Last edited by SnoSnipe on Wed Apr 13, 2011 1:56 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Spl. Durkee
General Grade 2
Spl. Durkee

PostSubject: Re: I'm back/Current Kit   I'm back/Current Kit Icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 1:26 am

Welcome back Sno! I've gotta say that rig looks EXTREMELY well put together.
Back to top Go down
SnoSnipe
Colonel
Colonel
SnoSnipe

PostSubject: Re: I'm back/Current Kit   I'm back/Current Kit Icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 1:52 am

Thanks, Durkee! I like it myself. I am replacing the magazine pouches on my vest (Tactical Tailor) with Eagle Industries ones. Other than that, I am pretty proud with how it all turned out.
Back to top Go down
Spl. Durkee
General Grade 2
Spl. Durkee

PostSubject: Re: I'm back/Current Kit   I'm back/Current Kit Icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 1:53 am

Don't you just love how proper OD gear fades? Becomes that beautiful greenish/brownish/tannish/greenish color that just....sploooooooj.

What's that radio you're packin?
Back to top Go down
SnoSnipe
Colonel
Colonel
SnoSnipe

PostSubject: Re: I'm back/Current Kit   I'm back/Current Kit Icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 1:58 am

Spl. Durkee wrote:
Don't you just love how proper OD gear fades? Becomes that beautiful greenish/brownish/tannish/greenish color that just....sploooooooj.

I actually run Ranger Green gear (RG) Which is already that beautiful shade Wink
That is a Z-Tac Radio Case that holds my Walkie-Talkie, and has a wire coming out of the top and right to my PTT (headset not shown) Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Spl. Durkee
General Grade 2
Spl. Durkee

PostSubject: Re: I'm back/Current Kit   I'm back/Current Kit Icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 2:00 am

SnoSnipe wrote:
Spl. Durkee wrote:

I actually run Ranger Green gear (RG) Which is already that beautiful shade Wink
That is a Z-Tac Radio Case that holds my Walkie-Talkie, and has a wire coming out of the top and right to my PTT (headset not shown) Very Happy

Ranger Green...well, I know what my new favorite color is.
That's an awesome case. So you just drop any old talkabout 2-way in there? That's pretty \"Watch your language\" cool.
Back to top Go down
SnoSnipe
Colonel
Colonel
SnoSnipe

PostSubject: Re: I'm back/Current Kit   I'm back/Current Kit Icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 2:18 am

Even though I am partially colourblind, Ranger Green works incredible, and apparently looks beautiful over multicam, UCP, Woodlands, DCUs (people say it's the best), and over plenty of other camouflage patterns. The Rangers know what they're doing, it seems.
Here is the case (which is a great buy if you do milsim stuff): http://shop.ehobbyasia.com/combat-gears/headsets/z-tactical-an-prc-152-dummy-radio-case.html
Back to top Go down
DrummerBoyz95
General Grade 2
DrummerBoyz95

PostSubject: Re: I'm back/Current Kit   I'm back/Current Kit Icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 8:19 pm

SnoSnipe wrote:
over plenty
Hahahaha

Sweet loadout!
Back to top Go down
SnoSnipe
Colonel
Colonel
SnoSnipe

PostSubject: Re: I'm back/Current Kit   I'm back/Current Kit Icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 10:48 pm

Neutral
And thanks, real gear is definitely worth the extra cash!
Back to top Go down
AllTheGoodNamesWereTaken
Captain
Captain
AllTheGoodNamesWereTaken

PostSubject: Re: I'm back/Current Kit   I'm back/Current Kit Icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 12:16 am

Do my eyes fool me? Is that a real Eotech?? *drools*
Back to top Go down
NoNeed2Hate
General
General
NoNeed2Hate

PostSubject: Re: I'm back/Current Kit   I'm back/Current Kit Icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 1:52 am

what about your Khaki CIRAS? Smile Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SnoSnipe
Colonel
Colonel
SnoSnipe

PostSubject: Re: I'm back/Current Kit   I'm back/Current Kit Icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 2:06 am

I think I had my real EOthingy on at the time, but it might be a replica. I don't remember Razz, and no khaki CIRAS because it has no pouches Sad
Back to top Go down
Sanguinary Angel
Sergeant
Sergeant
Sanguinary Angel

PostSubject: Re: I'm back/Current Kit   I'm back/Current Kit Icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 8:37 am

nice ciras dude where did you get it from?
Back to top Go down
NoNeed2Hate
General
General
NoNeed2Hate

PostSubject: Re: I'm back/Current Kit   I'm back/Current Kit Icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 12:13 pm

Sanguinary Angel wrote:

sang are you talking about the EPC shown? or the CIRAS mentioned?
Back to top Go down
M14 double-taps
M14 double-taps

PostSubject: Re: I'm back/Current Kit   I'm back/Current Kit Icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 2:43 pm

SnoSnipe wrote:
Thanks, Durkee! I like it myself. I am replacing the magazine pouches on my vest (Tactical Tailor) with Eagle Industries ones. Other than that, I am pretty proud with how it all turned out.
Why? Just curious. Any specific reason for doing so?
Really like that load. Nice coloring like Durkee said.
Back to top Go down
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile
SnoSnipe
Colonel
Colonel
SnoSnipe

PostSubject: Re: I'm back/Current Kit   I'm back/Current Kit Icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 9:43 pm

Milsim, Rangers use Eagle Industries pouches, not Tactical Tailor ones. Thanks for the compliments, guys!
And I bought my EPC from Eagle Industries's website. I got my CIRAS from NN2H.
Back to top Go down
Sanguinary Angel
Sergeant
Sergeant
Sanguinary Angel

PostSubject: Re: I'm back/Current Kit   I'm back/Current Kit Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 1:50 am

NoNeed2Hate wrote:
Sanguinary Angel wrote:

sang are you talking about the EPC shown? or the CIRAS mentioned?

I guess the EPC lol ive been looking into getting something like that, thats more high speed and matches my tigers. gonna be doing some rappelling off cliffs in an action over the summer so my interceptor loadout is a bit bulky for that. plus the game area is huge. need a high speed low drag kinda deal thats armored. Or i can just use my trustee ol alice gear.
Back to top Go down
sticks.13

PostSubject: Re: I'm back/Current Kit   I'm back/Current Kit Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 12:35 pm

Is that a rubber band mod on the MBITR pouch? I like!

Great jorb, get multisham and you'll be g2g. I have seem a few 3rd batt rangers use TT pouches. TT is just a few miles away from their base and its Berry compliant. I've seen a few pics of rangers from all the batts use the NV hardcases that are made by TT as well.

sticks
Back to top Go down
SnoSnipe
Colonel
Colonel
SnoSnipe

PostSubject: Re: I'm back/Current Kit   I'm back/Current Kit Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 1:38 am

Thanks, Sticks Smile I know that Rangers use TT stuff, but It is not issued to them. I live near TT, and I know how convenient it would be for the rangers to just get over there and get the stuff that they need. However, the magazine pouches are IIRC, always Eagle unless it is a TT shingle (not really a fan of shingles). I have since replaced my Fake radio case with an ICom IC-4s. It is a GREAT radio.
Back to top Go down
Ksquared
Sergeant
Sergeant
Ksquared

PostSubject: Re: I'm back/Current Kit   I'm back/Current Kit Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 4:08 pm

That G&P still gets me wet...
Back to top Go down
SnoSnipe
Colonel
Colonel
SnoSnipe

PostSubject: Re: I'm back/Current Kit   I'm back/Current Kit Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 1:07 am

Well then you're in luck. Have a few updates to it, and I used it in a big game on saturday, completely submerged it twice, and got mud all over it. Works perfectly still.

I'm back/Current Kit Mk18_410

ALSO, FOR ANYBODY INTERESTED, FOLLOW ME ON FACEBOOK AT facebook.com/sierraonefour TO SEE MY AIRSOFT BLOG TYPE THING ON FACEBOOK

Back to top Go down
DrummerBoyz95
General Grade 2
DrummerBoyz95

PostSubject: Re: I'm back/Current Kit   I'm back/Current Kit Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 4:01 pm

After seeing Nick Gourlie's pictures on your page I am now packing to move to WA.

I wish...
Back to top Go down
SnoSnipe
Colonel
Colonel
SnoSnipe

PostSubject: Re: I'm back/Current Kit   I'm back/Current Kit Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 9:44 pm

DrummerBoyz95 wrote:
After seeing Nick Gourlie's pictures on your page I am now packing to move to WA.

I wish...
He's a great photographer, and followed us all the way through the fights. Was a great day! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm back/Current Kit   I'm back/Current Kit Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'm back/Current Kit
Page 1 of 1