Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

Is this a good one?

Go down 
+2
NoNeed2Hate
JordanPringle
6 posters
AuthorMessage
JordanPringle
Private
Private

Is this a good one? Empty
PostSubject: Is this a good one?   Is this a good one? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 6:54 pm

Okay so I've been searching and I've found this gun it looks decent and for the price as well looks great!
But I I just wanna know if it is good. Like I heard C02 isn't too good and Green gas is good, but yeah anyways Here's the link let me know what you fellas think. Very Happy
http://www.airsplat.com/Items/GP-304B-1911-CO.htm
Back to top Go down
NoNeed2Hate
General
General
NoNeed2Hate

PostSubject: Re: Is this a good one?   Is this a good one? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 7:12 pm

Don't bother co2 pistols are very Iffy. their fps fluctuates way to much. Plus airsplat is a terrible retailer if you are intent on buying it, get it elsewhere. Save your money
Back to top Go down
JordanPringle
Private
Private

PostSubject: Re: Is this a good one?   Is this a good one? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 7:18 pm

should i look at like Airsoftgi for some Co2 pistols?
Back to top Go down
iliveforthis99
Colonel
Colonel
iliveforthis99

PostSubject: Re: Is this a good one?   Is this a good one? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 7:25 pm

If you want a CO2 pistol like that you can just buy one from Wal-Mart.
Back to top Go down
http://cvaa.webs.com
NoNeed2Hate
General
General
NoNeed2Hate

PostSubject: Re: Is this a good one?   Is this a good one? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 7:40 pm

iliveforthis99 wrote:
If you want a CO2 pistol like that you can just buy one from Wal-Mart.
agreed, or just save your money and get a decent gas blowback, honestly, i regret spending all my money on crappy LPegs and C02 pistols
Back to top Go down
JordanPringle
Private
Private

PostSubject: Re: Is this a good one?   Is this a good one? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 7:43 pm

Yeah but doesn't Blow back use up MORE gas?
Back to top Go down
iliveforthis99
Colonel
Colonel
iliveforthis99

PostSubject: Re: Is this a good one?   Is this a good one? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 8:17 pm

Not enough to really matter, you probably won't be reloading pistol mags in the field.
Back to top Go down
http://cvaa.webs.com
Breckton
Sergeant
Sergeant
Breckton

PostSubject: Re: Is this a good one?   Is this a good one? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 9:43 pm

It all depends on where/who you play with. If you're playing with a few friends in the backyard then by all means go to wallyworld and buy a inexpensive CO2 pistol. If you're playing with large groups in OP's, then you want to get way more fancy. But if you do that, you're now looking at at least $70.
Back to top Go down
Spl. Durkee
General Grade 2
Spl. Durkee

PostSubject: Re: Is this a good one?   Is this a good one? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 9:53 pm

JordanPringle wrote:
Yeah but doesn't Blow back use up MORE gas?
More gas, but the gas is also 10x cheaper.
Back to top Go down
NoNeed2Hate
General
General
NoNeed2Hate

PostSubject: Re: Is this a good one?   Is this a good one? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 12:55 am

i wouldn't play in a backyard against a friend with a c02 pistol, what if that pistol is shooting hot (which most c02 pistols do.) I wouldn't want to get shot from 10-15 ft away with a 450 fps pistol with cheapo eyepro, gymshorts and a tshirt
Back to top Go down
Breckton
Sergeant
Sergeant
Breckton

PostSubject: Re: Is this a good one?   Is this a good one? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 10:03 am

NoNeed2Hate wrote:
i wouldn't play in a backyard against a friend with a c02 pistol, what if that pistol is shooting hot (which most c02 pistols do.) I wouldn't want to get shot from 10-15 ft away with a 450 fps pistol with cheapo eyepro, gymshorts and a tshirt
Oh come on. Razz That just puts more thrill into it! And I have yet to see a CO2 pistol that shoots THAT hot.
Back to top Go down
alexkmmll
Major
Major
alexkmmll

PostSubject: Re: Is this a good one?   Is this a good one? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 7:19 pm

Breckton wrote:
NoNeed2Hate wrote:
Oh come on. Razz That just puts more thrill into it! And I have yet to see a CO2 pistol that shoots THAT hot.

Um... how haven't you? I see them all the time. I would never let someone go at me with a CO2 Pistol during CQC or a backyard game. I've personally experienced the same velocities from that distance, and they just aren\'t fun.
Back to top Go down
Breckton
Sergeant
Sergeant
Breckton

PostSubject: Re: Is this a good one?   Is this a good one? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 8:04 pm

alexkmmll wrote:
Breckton wrote:
NoNeed2Hate wrote:

Um... how haven't you? I see them all the time. I would never let someone go at me with a CO2 Pistol during CQC or a backyard game. I've personally experienced the same velocities from that distance, and they just aren\'t fun.
Awww..... poor baby... The people using them got their point across didn't they? "Don't come near me or I'll kick your butt."
Back to top Go down
NoNeed2Hate
General
General
NoNeed2Hate

PostSubject: Re: Is this a good one?   Is this a good one? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 9:31 pm

Breckton wrote:
NoNeed2Hate wrote:

i have seen tons of co2 pistols that are shooting above 400, in fact i owned one that was shooting 550fps, (mind you this was just a cheap $25 c02 pistol)

Is someone really a poor baby when they are taking a 550fps shot from 5-10 ft? or someone who is worried about their safety? airsoft is supposed to be fun, it's not about hurting other people or trying to be a masochist and see how much pain you can take. If someone chronoed their c02 pistol and it was a legitimate fps i wouldn't mind them using it, but seeing as how much c02 fluctuates and how unstable it is, i would still be skeptical at that point

now back on topic. I would really recommend saving up your money and getting a decent Gas blow back Pistol, they are a lot of fun Smile
Back to top Go down
alexkmmll
Major
Major
alexkmmll

PostSubject: Re: Is this a good one?   Is this a good one? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 9:19 pm

NoNeed2Hate wrote:
Breckton wrote:
NoNeed2Hate wrote:

i have seen tons of co2 pistols that are shooting above 400, in fact i owned one that was shooting 550fps, (mind you this was just a cheap $25 c02 pistol)

Is someone really a poor baby when they are taking a 550fps shot from 5-10 ft? or someone who is worried about their safety? airsoft is supposed to be fun, it's not about hurting other people or trying to be a masochist and see how much pain you can take. If someone chronoed their c02 pistol and it was a legitimate fps i wouldn't mind them using it, but seeing as how much c02 fluctuates and how unstable it is, i would still be skeptical at that point

now back on topic. I would really recommend saving up your money and getting a decent Gas blow back Pistol, they are a lot of fun Smile

May I add that I took 2 rounds to the neck, and a round right above my left eye (I was only wearing goggles). We ended up prying the BB out of the skin, as it had slid underneath. Blow back will greatly decrease the FPS, but it wont guarantee it wont sting when it hits you. Always remember; It's better for it to never go in than to have it pull out (I think there's a few acceptions to this rule, but they sure has heck don\'t apply to AS xD).
Back to top Go down
Spl. Durkee
General Grade 2
Spl. Durkee

PostSubject: Re: Is this a good one?   Is this a good one? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 11:48 pm

alexkmmll wrote:
It's better for it to never go in than to have it pull out
Ain't that the truth. Pregnancy is a \"Watch your language\", don't risk it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is this a good one?   Is this a good one? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Is this a good one?
Page 1 of 1