Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

Difference?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
david
Major
Major
david

Difference? Empty
PostSubject: Difference?   Difference? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 9:31 pm

Besides price and weight, I can't find a difference between these two... can anyone help me?

http://www.redwolfairsoft.com/redwolf/airsoft/AEG_AEP_G_P_G_P_M14_DMR_OD.htm

http://www.airsoftpost.com/product_info.php?products_id=30455

And if I could have any advice on how well this gun performs I'd appreciate it. Smile
Back to top Go down
DrummerBoyz95
General Grade 2
DrummerBoyz95

Difference? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Difference?   Difference? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 10:11 pm

Weight shouldn't be different because they are the same gun scratch but maybe it is a different version.

It's a G&P, so automatically I assume it to be outstanding. Add that to the reviews on Evike and it does nothing but harden that assumption. Read around on other sites, watch video reviews, and compare it to your other choices to determine if it would be a good choice for you.
Back to top Go down
david
Major
Major
david

Difference? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Difference?   Difference? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 10:13 pm

[quote="DrummerBoyz95"]Weight shouldn't be different because they are the same gun scratch but maybe it is a different version.

It's a G&P, so automatically I assume it to be outstanding. Add that to the reviews on Evike and it does nothing but harden that assumption. Read around on other sites, watch video reviews, and compare it to your other choices to determine if it would be a good choice for you.[/quote]

Thanks, I think that I will go with this instead of the WE m14, although it is tempting. It can shoot accurately at 150 ft + from a accuracy test that I saw... only thing is that it is only sold on two sites Sad Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Difference? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Difference?   Difference? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Difference?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Airsoft :: General Airsoft Discussion-
Jump to: