Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

Hi-cap Dragon mag broke

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tater
Private
Private
Tater

Hi-cap Dragon mag broke Empty
PostSubject: Hi-cap Dragon mag broke   Hi-cap Dragon mag broke Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 1:15 am

Ok I have a Hi-cap dragon mag that broke what broke was the piece in the top of the mag were the BBs sit in the two pieces well one side broke off so the BBS wont stay in the mag I am not sure how it broke I was using the gun one day and I went to shoot it and it shot like 10 BBS at once I thought what the heck just happened I pulled the mag out and the rest of the 30 rounds just went every were and I saw that one of the little finger things holding the BBS in the mag was broke (not sure what they are really called) I am wondering if they make replacement parts for this I know that that piece comes off but I don\'t know if they make replacements or do I have to buy a new mag? any help will be appreciated if you can understand what piece i am talking about i can try to post a picture if nobody gets what im saying if I can figure out how its been awhile since I was on here. Laughing Thanks
Back to top Go down
DrummerBoyz95
General Grade 2
DrummerBoyz95

PostSubject: Re: Hi-cap Dragon mag broke   Hi-cap Dragon mag broke Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 2:18 am

I know it is a WE brand part but it SHOULD work on a TM.... but I don't know for certain.
http://www.airsoftgi.com/product_info.php?products_id=7268
Back to top Go down
Tater
Private
Private
Tater

PostSubject: Re: Hi-cap Dragon mag broke   Hi-cap Dragon mag broke Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 3:28 pm

yep thats the piece i need thanks for the help looks like I will be ordering one along with some other stuff I have been needing(or wanting) Very Happy
Back to top Go down
DrummerBoyz95
General Grade 2
DrummerBoyz95

PostSubject: Re: Hi-cap Dragon mag broke   Hi-cap Dragon mag broke Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 7:46 pm

Glad to be of help Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi-cap Dragon mag broke   Hi-cap Dragon mag broke Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hi-cap Dragon mag broke
Page 1 of 1