Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

G36c Help

Go down 
+2
sticks.13
Alabama_Sniper
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Alabama_Sniper
Colonel
Colonel

G36c Help Empty
PostSubject: G36c Help   G36c Help Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 3:36 pm

Our Engineer needs your help once again , he is buying yet another airsoft gun this time it is an Echo 1 G36c , thanks to sticks reccommendation , and wants to upgrade it to shoot well over 380 fps while stock the G36c only shoots 330 fps , he , like I , am hard headed and once he is set in on a gun he will not change his mind so upgrading is the only way he will go . He already is looking at a red dot scope and wants a lazer , but he needs maybe a psi spring or an inner barrel to upgrade his gun to meet his requirements . Thanks once again from the A.A.E. team .
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/alabamaairsoft
sticks.13

G36c Help Empty
PostSubject: Re: G36c Help   G36c Help Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 4:21 pm

So do you want a parts list or do you want him to see us explain why he doesnt need his gun doesnt need to shoot 400FPS?

sticks
Back to top Go down
Alabama_Sniper
Colonel
Colonel

G36c Help Empty
PostSubject: Re: G36c Help   G36c Help Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 4:38 pm

I need for yall to show some upgrades for the gun , I'll talk him out of the 400 fps scenario .
Back to top Go down
Lone Wolf
General
General
Lone Wolf

G36c Help Empty
PostSubject: Re: G36c Help   G36c Help Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 8:25 pm

Yea, I wouldn't necessarily upgrade it YET.

Tell him that he should use stock for a few games and see if it is only ABSOLUTELY necessary to get the upgrades. Its nice to have upgrades, but they are not mandatory for most scenarios.

You should also tell him to take baby steps in upgrading you don't want to overdo it (spending more than enough).

That's what i've decided what would be best for my gun. Also tell him, only upgrading what you need puts more money in your pocket for l337 externals.
Back to top Go down
http://ontargetairsoft.com/
Alabama_Sniper
Colonel
Colonel

G36c Help Empty
PostSubject: Re: G36c Help   G36c Help Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 8:40 pm

First of all 330 fps is a low fps rating and while 400 fps is high 380 or 360 is much more reasonable , what are some upgrades reccommended .
Back to top Go down
TacMasteR
Private
Private

G36c Help Empty
PostSubject: Re: G36c Help   G36c Help Icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2008 11:44 pm

ive got a modify modular high speed gear set with a 6.03 tightbore every thing else is stock and it shoots about 318 at 14rps. o and im using a 9.6v 1700mah bat.
Back to top Go down
slob212
slob212

G36c Help Empty
PostSubject: Re: G36c Help   G36c Help Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 5:35 am

A G36C is thought of more as a CQB, or Assault riffle, but what the Hey, we all have our quirks Laughing , I know a player that has tuned his MP5 to M190 Evil or Very Mad , and he laughs because nobody will play against him when he takes it on the field.

So you want to tune the G36 in the direction of 400FPS,

Leave the Modify Modular gear sets alone, when the cage snaps by higher end tuning it also breaks the gearbox by the Cylinder Head.

We are looking at a complete gearbox tuning here,IMHO

Re-enforced Gearbox, don´t play around, buy a 7mm Renforced GB shell, if you want to continue to tune or upgrade later, the box is already there.

Steel bushings, using Oil less, or Oil canal Bushings I would not recommend, they have the tendancy to collect dirt, grime and other junk in the canals, after a little while they will start to grind through the axels of your gears. Bearing bushings are an option here, as long as you are not going to go much higher with your tuning.

Gears, Systema, Prometheus, Super Tourque Up, probably the best mass produced gears on the market for this kind of tuning.

Bore Up cylinder set to include the correct nozzle, don´t forget that you really start to see improvements with FPS starting at the 120er level, anything under that is pretty much a waste of money.

Piston, DeepFire metal tooth piston, I use this Piston in all my tunings, personaly I think it is the best piston on the market.

Piston Head, Deep Fire Bore UP Professional

Tappet Plate, dosn´t need to be replaced

Switch assembly with intergrated MosFet.

Complete new wiring, He is an engineer, he can locate the type of cabel he needs at the local Hobby or Hardware shop.

Tuning Barrel, you can put in one from LayLax, Prometheus, or DHC, but in my opinion, for a short barrel it is a waste of money, a Mad Bull tuning Barrel would be more than enough and you can save alot of $$.

Hop-Up, replace it with a harder rubber, The MadBull shark comes with both the soft silicon rubber which I find to be excellent up to the 120er level, after that the hard rubber works great for pretty much all higher end tunings.

Spring and Spring Guide, I would go for the HAPPY MIDDLE, a Mad Bull 130, just make sure that you pump a few Hi-CAP magazines throught the rifle first before you measure the FPS, this springs require a little break in before you measure them. Spring Guide, Metal, enough said.

Motor, there is no question here, a Systema, High Speed or Magnum to include a new Pinion gear, the standard Pinion gear that comes on the motor won´t last long, replace it with a Chrom-Molybdän Steel Pinion Gear.

Replace the connectors with Deans, and make the change to Large Type Batteries, 9,6V 3000Mah, the Systema motors are great, but they are electricity pigs !!

Some nicities to keep in mind,
Sector Clip
Polishing your GB
Teflon Tape on the cylinder Head
Teflon Tape on the Hop Up
Robbe Gear Grease ( Local Model ( RC ) Shop )
Silicon Oil

Don´t forget to break in your Gears, and Motor before you complete the building of your GB, will save you some hassle later on.

All my reccomendations are based on the Idea that you will be continueing with the tuning later on, but if you decide to stay at the 400FPS level, this GB will give you no problems.

Just hope you are not going to be using this for CQB, you are going to hurt someone.

Happy Tuning
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Alabama_Sniper
Colonel
Colonel

G36c Help Empty
PostSubject: Re: G36c Help   G36c Help Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 10:16 pm

Thanks for all of your help .
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

G36c Help Empty
PostSubject: Re: G36c Help   G36c Help Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 10:19 pm

slob212 wrote:
A G36C is thought of more as a CQB, or Assault riffle, .......
Happy Tuning
Very Happy

Wow, well said slob. I'll have to redirect some other questions I receive similar to Alabama's to your reply. Thanks a lot!
Back to top Go down
http://www.theairsoftsniper.com
Alabama_Sniper
Colonel
Colonel

G36c Help Empty
PostSubject: Re: G36c Help   G36c Help Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 11:35 pm

Peyton needs a compact gun but he needs it to have the power of an assault rifle .
Back to top Go down
slob212
slob212

G36c Help Empty
PostSubject: Re: G36c Help   G36c Help Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 6:18 am

@ ADMIN,

No problems, glad to help. Always ready to pass on information and experiances, thats what makes our Hobby/Sport so much fun. I also remember when I first started, ``GOOD´´ information was almost zero, and I ended up wasting alot of money because of crappy advice, don´t want to see or hear about others doing the same.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

G36c Help Empty
PostSubject: Re: G36c Help   G36c Help Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

G36c Help
Page 1 of 1