Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

Which site to buy from?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
david
Major
Major
david

Which site to buy from? Empty
PostSubject: Which site to buy from?   Which site to buy from? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 12:54 am

So, I know which gun I want... the G&P M14 DMR, but I'm not sure which site to get it from... they all have different statistics. Here are my options:

http://www.airsoftpost.com/product_info.php?products_id=30455

http://redwolfairsoft.com/redwolf/airsoft/AEG_AEP_G_P_G_P_M14_DMR_OD.htm

http://www.gp-web.com/en/productspop.php?pid=2089 Not sure that I can buy from them... weird site

http://aspecairsoft.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=1&products_id=31

So I have a few things to take into consideration: Price, ETA, Customer Service, Trust. Which site do you guys think is best? I know that redwolf is cheaper, but it weighs less than the on from evike? And the official g&p store says that it is both weights, really weird... first page (search m14) then go to page 3 and it'll say that its 6450g, then you click on it and under weight it'll say 4720g... do you get it?? Help me know which to buy from!

Thanks

-David
Back to top Go down
DrummerBoyz95
General Grade 2
DrummerBoyz95

PostSubject: Re: Which site to buy from?   Which site to buy from? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 1:09 am

Don't buy from Evike. They are quite poopish, notoriously on pre-order items.
Redwolf is out of stock.
Aspec is special order which means you probably won't be able to get it.
G&P site is your best bet if you really want that specific gun.
Back to top Go down
david
Major
Major
david

PostSubject: Re: Which site to buy from?   Which site to buy from? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 1:13 am

DrummerBoyz95 wrote:
Don't buy from Evike. They are quite poopish, notoriously on pre-order items.
Redwolf is out of stock.
Aspec is special order which means you probably won't be able to get it.
G&P site is your best bet if you really want that specific gun.

Yeah but buying from Hong Kong is risky........

Also, are they all the same gun? Even though the weights are different?
Back to top Go down
Breckton
Sergeant
Sergeant
Breckton

PostSubject: Re: Which site to buy from?   Which site to buy from? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 3:09 am

I've heard mixed views on Evike. Personally, I've used them and haven't had a problem. Airsoft GI on the other hand has kinda pissed me off. So, Evike has been alright so far.
Back to top Go down
david
Major
Major
david

PostSubject: Re: Which site to buy from?   Which site to buy from? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 4:54 pm

Breckton wrote:
I've heard mixed views on Evike. Personally, I've used them and haven't had a problem. Airsoft GI on the other hand has kinda pissed me off. So, Evike has been alright so far.

Yeah, I've had the same experience... GI has gotten worse customer service lately. The only thing with Evike is that they have no ETA on the gun Sad
Back to top Go down
iliveforthis99
Colonel
Colonel
iliveforthis99

PostSubject: Re: Which site to buy from?   Which site to buy from? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 8:18 pm

Worse customer service at GI? You're kidding right? I had to call them on my last order and they were awesome! GI has been nothing but awesome for me unlike Evike.
Back to top Go down
http://cvaa.webs.com
DrummerBoyz95
General Grade 2
DrummerBoyz95

PostSubject: Re: Which site to buy from?   Which site to buy from? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 8:35 pm

If you think GI is bad then you would probably rather order from a Cambodian black market and not Evike.
Back to top Go down
david
Major
Major
david

PostSubject: Re: Which site to buy from?   Which site to buy from? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 9:28 pm

ASGI has been great for me earlier, they've just declined from what they used to be. They refuse to refund my friends TBB which has a missing groove in it. I'm not saying they're the worst customer service, they're better than Evike, I would buy from them if I could but they don't sell the gun I want Sad.
Back to top Go down
DrummerBoyz95
General Grade 2
DrummerBoyz95

PostSubject: Re: Which site to buy from?   Which site to buy from? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 2:38 am

david wrote:
they don't sell the gun I want Sad.
There are very few that do.

I don't know, GI has always been the best for me. They let me return a box of magazines that wouldn't fit in my gun and gave me full store credit. Plus they offer tons of savings on pretty much every cost. Evike just says "lol i haz ur munny um idk if ill ship ur stufs this month"

Anyways I'm preeeeetty sure the G&P M14 is no longer manufactured. Neither WGC Shop nor UNCompany has them in stock and those two usually have rarer guns available.
Back to top Go down
david
Major
Major
david

PostSubject: Re: Which site to buy from?   Which site to buy from? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 7:42 pm

DrummerBoyz95 wrote:
david wrote:
they don't sell the gun I want Sad.
There are very few that do.

I don't know, GI has always been the best for me. They let me return a box of magazines that wouldn't fit in my gun and gave me full store credit. Plus they offer tons of savings on pretty much every cost. Evike just says "lol i haz ur munny um idk if ill ship ur stufs this month"

Anyways I'm preeeeetty sure the G&P M14 is no longer manufactured. Neither WGC Shop nor UNCompany has them in stock and those two usually have rarer guns available.

Ouch! That will definetly suck if its true. What gun is most like it?
Back to top Go down
Breckton
Sergeant
Sergeant
Breckton

PostSubject: Re: Which site to buy from?   Which site to buy from? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 12:06 am

iliveforthis99 wrote:
Worse customer service at GI? You're kidding right? I had to call them on my last order and they were awesome! GI has been nothing but awesome for me unlike Evike.
Then maybe it was just the guy at GI. Or a few of the guys cause they were jerks. I've only called or talked with Evike guys a few times so I could just be getting lucky with Evike and unlucky with GI.
Back to top Go down
david
Major
Major
david

PostSubject: Re: Which site to buy from?   Which site to buy from? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 1:30 pm

Breckton wrote:
iliveforthis99 wrote:
Then maybe it was just the guy at GI. Or a few of the guys cause they were jerks. I've only called or talked with Evike guys a few times so I could just be getting lucky with Evike and unlucky with GI.

Yeah, some of em are cool, some... not so much.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Which site to buy from?   Which site to buy from? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Which site to buy from?
Page 1 of 1