HomeFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

Share | 
 

 Sorry eveyone

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mattjoebob
Private
Private


Posts : 8
Join date : 2011-07-22
Location : Poca West Virginia

PostSubject: Sorry eveyone   Mon Jul 25, 2011 12:18 am

Mad Mad Crying or Very sad I have just realized that a topic has been sent under my name called Ambushed. I would like to adress the fact that I had this page up while my )@%@$$ cousin was here and he told me the story of what he likes to call "airsoft wars". Let me clarify that I do not call them airsoft wars. I would like to send my apologies and I hope that everyone that has read the post ambushed under battle scars would forgive me for this incicdent. Thank you, Matt Arthur II
Back to top Go down
View user profile
iliveforthis99
Colonel
Colonel
avatar

Posts : 1492
Join date : 2009-04-18
Age : 28
Location : Virginia

PostSubject: Re: Sorry eveyone   Mon Jul 25, 2011 7:16 am

Right... I'm totally sure that's what happened. Evil or Very Mad

But i really don't care either way.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://cvaa.webs.com
SnoSnipe
Colonel
Colonel
avatar

Posts : 1961
Join date : 2010-01-01
Age : 23
Location : Washington, USA

PostSubject: Re: Sorry eveyone   Mon Jul 25, 2011 7:17 pm

Goddammit, dude. Take the blame for what you did, and let it work it's self out. When people make these bullshit excuses, it's incredibly obvious that, not only do you have no idea what you're talking about, but you have no credibility with us anymore. Now admit the truth, and learn from your mistakes. That's what forums are for.

AND NEVER NECROPOST AGAIN
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MJohnsonairsoft
Private
Private
avatar

Posts : 1
Join date : 2011-07-25
Age : 29
Location : Denver.Colorado

PostSubject: Re: Sorry eveyone   Mon Jul 25, 2011 9:28 pm

You go to \"Watch your language\" for lying the same as you do if you kill someone.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DrummerBoyz95
General Grade 2
avatar

Posts : 3897
Join date : 2009-05-13
Age : 21
Location : Ventura County, CA

PostSubject: Re: Sorry eveyone   Mon Jul 25, 2011 11:17 pm

MJohnsonairsoft wrote:
You go to \"Watch your language\" for lying the same as you do if you kill someone.
Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh wtf is happening to this place
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SnoSnipe
Colonel
Colonel
avatar

Posts : 1961
Join date : 2010-01-01
Age : 23
Location : Washington, USA

PostSubject: Re: Sorry eveyone   Tue Jul 26, 2011 1:31 am

SHTF PLANS. NOW.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
elementfrvr
Captain
Captain
avatar

Posts : 472
Join date : 2008-10-30
Age : 21
Location : bourbonais,IL

PostSubject: Re: Sorry eveyone   Tue Jul 26, 2011 2:42 am

SnoSnipe wrote:
SHTF PLANS. NOW.

If I can't see them, they can't see me
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NoNeed2Hate
General
General
avatar

Posts : 2006
Join date : 2009-05-21
Location : San Diego

PostSubject: Re: Sorry eveyone   Tue Jul 26, 2011 11:53 am

hey guys, no need to hate on this kit, just let it fly instead of attacking the fellow
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Spl. Durkee
General Grade 2
avatar

Posts : 4652
Join date : 2009-03-28
Age : 60

PostSubject: Re: Sorry eveyone   Tue Jul 26, 2011 4:31 pm

Mattjoebob wrote:
Mad Mad Crying or Very sad I have just realized that a topic has been sent under my name called Ambushed. I would like to adress the fact that I had this page up while my )@%@$$ cousin was here and he told me the story of what he likes to call "airsoft wars". Let me clarify that I do not call them airsoft wars. I would like to send my apologies and I hope that everyone that has read the post ambushed under battle scars would forgive me for this incicdent. Thank you, Matt Arthur II
You call them "wars" on your blog...a lot.

SnoSnipe wrote:
SHTF PLANS. NOW.
While I really no longer play airsoft, I'll gladly get the SHTF plan in motion now that I have some free time.
I'll keep you guys updated (those of you in the bomb shelter, that is.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david
Major
Major
avatar

Posts : 658
Join date : 2010-08-09
Age : 105
Location : Northern Aquarium

PostSubject: Re: Sorry eveyone   Tue Jul 26, 2011 11:02 pm

Spl. Durkee... you don't airsoft? Why not? And what is SHTF PLANS NOW?? And I also call them airsoft wars, I really don't see a reason to be embarressed, considering I too only airsoft with small groups, once you have large numbers than your worthy to call it an "op" but until then as long as it isn't an airsoft battle or something I say call it what you want.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AllTheGoodNamesWereTaken
Captain
Captain
avatar

Posts : 363
Join date : 2010-07-01
Age : 26
Location : N.W. Arkansas

PostSubject: Re: Sorry eveyone   Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:08 am

Spl. Durkee wrote:
Mattjoebob wrote:
Mad Mad Crying or Very sad I have just realized that a topic has been sent under my name called Ambushed. I would like to adress the fact that I had this page up while my )@%@$$ cousin was here and he told me the story of what he likes to call "airsoft wars". Let me clarify that I do not call them airsoft wars. I would like to send my apologies and I hope that everyone that has read the post ambushed under battle scars would forgive me for this incicdent. Thank you, Matt Arthur II
You call them "wars" on your blog...a lot.

SnoSnipe wrote:
SHTF PLANS. NOW.
While I really no longer play airsoft, I'll gladly get the SHTF plan in motion now that I have some free time.
I'll keep you guys updated (those of you in the bomb shelter, that is.)

Классно! I've been searching in my free time for some other airsoft forum sites because of this one's inevitable death, all of which I hated with a passion (Airsoft Retreat and some other crappy place). I had no idea that you fellows were actually going through with this plan of yours. If you (or whoever else is setting this up) need some donations for hosting or whatnot, just drop me a line! I'll gladly help.
EDIT: I am in the "shelter" right? Guys?? right?! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david
Major
Major
avatar

Posts : 658
Join date : 2010-08-09
Age : 105
Location : Northern Aquarium

PostSubject: Re: Sorry eveyone   Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:36 am

Am I a part of his inevitable death? We can just ask the moderators to kick them off Smile.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NoNeed2Hate
General
General
avatar

Posts : 2006
Join date : 2009-05-21
Location : San Diego

PostSubject: Re: Sorry eveyone   Wed Jul 27, 2011 1:38 am

david wrote:
Spl. Durkee... you don't airsoft? Why not? And what is SHTF PLANS NOW?? And I also call them airsoft wars, I really don't see a reason to be embarressed, considering I too only airsoft with small groups, once you have large numbers than your worthy to call it an "op" but until then as long as it isn't an airsoft battle or something I say call it what you want.
they are airsoft games, or airsoft scenarios. Not battles or wars.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david
Major
Major
avatar

Posts : 658
Join date : 2010-08-09
Age : 105
Location : Northern Aquarium

PostSubject: Re: Sorry eveyone   Wed Jul 27, 2011 2:09 pm

Alright, I'm just wondering whats wrong with wars? Does it somehow portray that you are a 9 year old with a springer?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
NoNeed2Hate
General
General
avatar

Posts : 2006
Join date : 2009-05-21
Location : San Diego

PostSubject: Re: Sorry eveyone   Wed Jul 27, 2011 2:19 pm

david wrote:
Alright, I'm just wondering whats wrong with wars? Does it somehow portray that you are a 9 year old with a springer?
No, airsoft in itself does not portray war at all, yes it is a military simulation, but there are tons of factors that do not make it a war. Battle I could understand being used (but still dislike it)

A war on the other hand is a whole conflict, if you have a 10-45 minute airsoft game is it really like a war? >_<
Back to top Go down
View user profile
david
Major
Major
avatar

Posts : 658
Join date : 2010-08-09
Age : 105
Location : Northern Aquarium

PostSubject: Re: Sorry eveyone   Wed Jul 27, 2011 3:29 pm

Thats true I guess, I suppose I'll call it a scenario from now on Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Spl. Durkee
General Grade 2
avatar

Posts : 4652
Join date : 2009-03-28
Age : 60

PostSubject: Re: Sorry eveyone   Wed Jul 27, 2011 8:57 pm

AllTheGoodNamesWereTaken wrote:
Spl. Durkee wrote:
Mattjoebob wrote:
Mad Mad Crying or Very sad I have just realized that a topic has been sent under my name called Ambushed. I would like to adress the fact that I had this page up while my )@%@$$ cousin was here and he told me the story of what he likes to call "airsoft wars". Let me clarify that I do not call them airsoft wars. I would like to send my apologies and I hope that everyone that has read the post ambushed under battle scars would forgive me for this incicdent. Thank you, Matt Arthur II
You call them "wars" on your blog...a lot.

SnoSnipe wrote:
SHTF PLANS. NOW.
While I really no longer play airsoft, I'll gladly get the SHTF plan in motion now that I have some free time.
I'll keep you guys updated (those of you in the bomb shelter, that is.)

Классно! I've been searching in my free time for some other airsoft forum sites because of this one's inevitable death, all of which I hated with a passion (Airsoft Retreat and some other crappy place). I had no idea that you fellows were actually going through with this plan of yours. If you (or whoever else is setting this up) need some donations for hosting or whatnot, just drop me a line! I'll gladly help.
EDIT: I am in the "shelter" right? Guys?? right?! Very Happy
Most definitely.

To keep on the original topic:
"Cool story bro."

Lock PLZ?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
killyouno5
Major
Major
avatar

Posts : 887
Join date : 2008-07-22
Age : 24
Location : Thornton, CO

PostSubject: Re: Sorry eveyone   Thu Mar 29, 2012 4:29 pm

Haven't posted in a while, HOWEVER I feel there needs to be something said here. Everyone attacking this kid needs to STFU or GTFO. You don't know if his cousin actually posted it or if he did. You were not there and so you can not say if he is lying or not. This forum used to be a place that provided support to newer players, not bash them for the wording they use to describe the game they play.

Instead of bashing this kid for a mistake he may, or may not of made, why not just inform him of the reasoning behind not calling it a war? Since when did this forum become a place where it is okay to openly cuss at people, much less in the forum at all?

When I used to post about a year or two ago, that was not tolerated, I may not agree with people cussing in the forum, if you do then that just reflects you, not the rest of us. I will not however stand for cussing and yelling at a kid who may have made a mistake in wording. I did not see the original post made, but I can tell you now that your actions while posting in this topic negatively reflect this forum, the people in this forum, and airsoft as a whole.

TLDR;
Don't be rude
Teach, don't criticize
Help, don\'t hurt the airsoft community.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=567300653
killyouno5
Major
Major
avatar

Posts : 887
Join date : 2008-07-22
Age : 24
Location : Thornton, CO

PostSubject: Re: Sorry eveyone   Thu Mar 29, 2012 4:37 pm

NoNeed2Hate wrote:
david wrote:
Alright, I'm just wondering whats wrong with wars? Does it somehow portray that you are a 9 year old with a springer?
No, airsoft in itself does not portray war at all, yes it is a military simulation, but there are tons of factors that do not make it a war. Battle I could understand being used (but still dislike it)

A war on the other hand is a whole conflict, if you have a 10-45 minute airsoft game is it really like a war? >_<

Sorry for double post, but under your theory I guess history needs to change...

My proof??

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anglo-Zanzibar_War
(38 mins is what this "war" lasted."
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=567300653
david
Major
Major
avatar

Posts : 658
Join date : 2010-08-09
Age : 105
Location : Northern Aquarium

PostSubject: Re: Sorry eveyone   Thu Mar 29, 2012 6:26 pm

Thank you! Although I have a high respect for NN2H, I do agree with both of you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
killyouno5
Major
Major
avatar

Posts : 887
Join date : 2008-07-22
Age : 24
Location : Thornton, CO

PostSubject: Re: Sorry eveyone   Fri Mar 30, 2012 12:22 am

Not trying to attack NN2H, as I don't really know him, but I feel like he should of explained the reasoning behind his wording when he said that it is not a war, in the initial post. Just because I linked that war that only lasted for 38 mins, doesn't mean I think he is wrong though.

I will openly say that calling it a "war" is not the correct terminology. A better one would be an airsoft "conflict". So if you wanted to have a term that would reflect real world actions without it sounding like a game, this would work.

Conflicts can last anywhere from a few minutes between just a few people, to years between thousands. Anything between that time could be considered a conflict.

So sorry NN2H if that post came off as attacking you, didn't really mean for it to. I honestly admire the fact you did initially stick up for the kid. I just feel people need to explain things a little better before saying something that could hurt another persons feelings.

I remember a point where I called them "wars". I would also play with no eye protection, and carry my gun around my neighborhood in nothing more than a duffel bag. Everyone is in a different stage with airsoft so we need to remember that.

Explain stuff before you blow up. That is something everyone needs to go by and that isn't directed to a single person.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=567300653
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Sorry eveyone   

Back to top Go down
 
Sorry eveyone
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Help With V-8 Swap-Eveyone Who Has Done It Come Forward

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Off Topic :: The Lounge-
Jump to: