Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

Gun/Helmet Cams

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
david
Major
Major
david

Gun/Helmet Cams Empty
PostSubject: Gun/Helmet Cams   Gun/Helmet Cams Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 4:59 pm

Do you use them? Why or why not? And if so which one do you have, I'm looking for the best one that I can get.
Back to top Go down
NoNeed2Hate
General
General
NoNeed2Hate

Gun/Helmet Cams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gun/Helmet Cams   Gun/Helmet Cams Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 5:08 pm

I would love to use them, best are the contourHD and gopro Hero
Back to top Go down
david
Major
Major
david

Gun/Helmet Cams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gun/Helmet Cams   Gun/Helmet Cams Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 5:34 pm

Can I get some links? I've heard of the contour, just not the HD.
Back to top Go down
NoNeed2Hate
General
General
NoNeed2Hate

Gun/Helmet Cams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gun/Helmet Cams   Gun/Helmet Cams Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 6:27 pm

contour HD is pretty much the same thing, it just shoots in Hi-def, unable to get links now
(on my phone) but if you look them up on google you will get tons of hits
Back to top Go down
david
Major
Major
david

Gun/Helmet Cams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gun/Helmet Cams   Gun/Helmet Cams Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 6:45 pm

This perhaps?

http://www.airsoftgi.com/product_info.php?products_id=7618

I'm kinda tempted to get the GPS version although it costs lots more.
Back to top Go down
DrummerBoyz95
General Grade 2
DrummerBoyz95

Gun/Helmet Cams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gun/Helmet Cams   Gun/Helmet Cams Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 9:16 pm

GPS version is silly. Use that extra $125 to get batteries and accessories.
Back to top Go down
david
Major
Major
david

Gun/Helmet Cams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gun/Helmet Cams   Gun/Helmet Cams Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 9:36 pm

DrummerBoyz95 wrote:

The GPS feature seems pretty cool. I'm not sure if silly is the right word, how about... unreasonable? But yeah, $125 is a lot to spend just to know where you were. Drummerboyz, are you shifting like most of the other airsofters?
Back to top Go down
Spl. Durkee
General Grade 2
Spl. Durkee

Gun/Helmet Cams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gun/Helmet Cams   Gun/Helmet Cams Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 9:42 pm

david wrote:
DrummerBoyz95 wrote:

The GPS feature seems pretty cool. I'm not sure if silly is the right word, how about... unreasonable? But yeah, $125 is a lot to spend just to know where you were. Drummerboyz, are you shifting like most of the other airsofters?
Silly is the right word. GPS is accurate to about 10-50 feet...would truly be "silly" to buy for airsoft purposes, where distance traveled won't be in the range of thousands of feet or miles. Maybe if you planned to race in the Baja 500...

My uncle has the contour, which he wears on his moto helmet while commuting to/from work every day. It's extremely durable and the quality of fantastic.
Back to top Go down
david
Major
Major
david

Gun/Helmet Cams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gun/Helmet Cams   Gun/Helmet Cams Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 9:57 pm

Spl. Durkee wrote:
david wrote:
DrummerBoyz95 wrote:

Silly is the right word. GPS is accurate to about 10-50 feet...would truly be "silly" to buy for airsoft purposes, where distance traveled won't be in the range of thousands of feet or miles. Maybe if you planned to race in the Baja 500...

My uncle has the contour, which he wears on his moto helmet while commuting to/from work every day. It's extremely durable and the quality of fantastic.

Oh, I didn't know that the GPS was that unreliable, looks like I'll steer away from that. I see you changed your picture, and are you in on this shift plans now thing also??
Back to top Go down
Spl. Durkee
General Grade 2
Spl. Durkee

Gun/Helmet Cams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gun/Helmet Cams   Gun/Helmet Cams Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 10:06 pm

david wrote:
Spl. Durkee wrote:
david wrote:
DrummerBoyz95 wrote:

Oh, I didn't know that the GPS was that unreliable, looks like I'll steer away from that. I see you changed your picture, and are you in on this shift plans now thing also??

GPS is reliable enough...but it won't pay off in the long run for airsoft purposes. It's one of those gimmicky things they throw on the product so dirt-bike broski's buy it over the GoPro.

...annnnd, yup...I'm taking on responsibilities for the SHTF plan.
Back to top Go down
david
Major
Major
david

Gun/Helmet Cams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gun/Helmet Cams   Gun/Helmet Cams Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 10:13 pm

Spl. Durkee wrote:
david wrote:
Spl. Durkee wrote:
david wrote:
DrummerBoyz95 wrote:

GPS is reliable enough...but it won't pay off in the long run for airsoft purposes. It's one of those gimmicky things they throw on the product so dirt-bike broski's buy it over the GoPro.

Okay, so whats your plan for the new website? If its too seceret then just PM me, and if you don't want me knowing then just tell me. Smile
Back to top Go down
Spl. Durkee
General Grade 2
Spl. Durkee

Gun/Helmet Cams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gun/Helmet Cams   Gun/Helmet Cams Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 10:31 pm

david wrote:
Spl. Durkee wrote:
david wrote:
Spl. Durkee wrote:
david wrote:
DrummerBoyz95 wrote:

Okay, so whats your plan for the new website? If its too seceret then just PM me, and if you don't want me knowing then just tell me. Smile
http://www.airsoftallies.com/t6397p34-official-shtf-planning-thread

Back to top Go down
david
Major
Major
david

Gun/Helmet Cams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gun/Helmet Cams   Gun/Helmet Cams Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 11:34 pm

Thank you so much!
Back to top Go down
david
Major
Major
david

Gun/Helmet Cams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gun/Helmet Cams   Gun/Helmet Cams Icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 11:34 pm

Can we lock this please?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Gun/Helmet Cams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gun/Helmet Cams   Gun/Helmet Cams Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gun/Helmet Cams
Page 1 of 1