Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

I'm off this forum, goodbye

Go down 
+7
Accordion man
Insane Mercc
Ksquared
DrummerBoyz95
Spl. Durkee
david
NoNeed2Hate
11 posters
AuthorMessage
NoNeed2Hate
General
General
NoNeed2Hate

I'm off this forum, goodbye Empty
PostSubject: I'm off this forum, goodbye   I'm off this forum, goodbye Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 2:00 pm

You guys have all just turned into trolls and jerks towards new members it's a wonder why this site is dying.

With the exception of a few people like David, Sticks, and M14; the rest of you guys need to straighten you attitude up.

In fact there have been almost zero airsoft related posts, but there have been tons of posts in the lounge thread. Why should we even have this forum in the first place if all you guys want to do is talk about gay marriage (no politics??) or troll on some poor kid who is just getting into airsoft and said "airsoft war."

I am not trying to instigate an argument from all members, I'm just saying that I'm leaving and giving my reasons.

I may lurk the forum from time to time, but unless you guys straighten up and get a grip, I'm off for good.

Back to top Go down
david
Major
Major
david

PostSubject: Re: I'm off this forum, goodbye   I'm off this forum, goodbye Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 2:32 pm

Agreed, although I probably will be going on the new forum and this forum, I still love this forum but without some of the top contributers, it just won't be the same, theres no way I'll get the advice I'll need. But yes, I will be on both forums trying to help Very Happy. I wish you wouldn't go NN2H but I totally understand why your leaving. Your name itself explains your attitude what others should follow, but apparently this new member is too sickening to share a forum with Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
NoNeed2Hate
General
General
NoNeed2Hate

PostSubject: Re: I'm off this forum, goodbye   I'm off this forum, goodbye Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 3:15 pm

Wrong david, it has been the same with every newcomer, they say something silly, and then the forum members pounce on him, I wish I didn't have to go.
Back to top Go down
david
Major
Major
david

PostSubject: Re: I'm off this forum, goodbye   I'm off this forum, goodbye Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 3:33 pm

Oh, I guess I haven't been around long enough... my bad Embarassed Of course I felt like that when I first came in, except u were really cool to me Smile
Back to top Go down
Spl. Durkee
General Grade 2
Spl. Durkee

PostSubject: Re: I'm off this forum, goodbye   I'm off this forum, goodbye Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 4:48 pm

NoNeed2Hate wrote:
You guys have all just turned into trolls and jerks towards new members it's a wonder why this site is dying.

With the exception of a few people like David, Sticks, and M14; the rest of you guys need to straighten you attitude up.

In fact there have been almost zero airsoft related posts, but there have been tons of posts in the lounge thread. Why should we even have this forum in the first place if all you guys want to do is talk about gay marriage (no politics??) or troll on some poor kid who is just getting into airsoft and said "airsoft war."

I am not trying to instigate an argument from all members, I'm just saying that I'm leaving and giving my reasons.

I may lurk the forum from time to time, but unless you guys straighten up and get a grip, I'm off for good.

If someone is sorely misrepresenting airsoft in a public manner (ie: on a blog), something must be said about it (no?). I told him what was wrong with his publication, it may have come out as a jab to the eyes, but when pieces of legislation like SB798 start popping up, NOW is the time to get rough when you need to make a point. It's better to give them that slap the new kid right away than to let them continue with ignorance and make "you guys" look bad (it's not me, I'm not and "airsofter" anymore...I just enjoy the culture and stick around). I'm currently studying for EMT-B certification and just don't have time/money that I can put into the game...but I would love for the game to still exist (in a legal form) when I "get back". Forgive me, I have attachment issues Smile

True, there have been almost no airsoft-related posts in recent weeks...all I can say to that is "don't look at me!"...I'm not playing anymore, but I stick around because I did play for quite a while and have some insight on certain airsoft-related topics that have not quite come up lately (ie: radio usage, team administration, etc). As far as political threads - it's widely accepted that the lounge is fair-game as long as the topic is not deemed offensive...and gay marriage was a topic I thought would bring formulated, civilized responses (which it did!).

I understand your frustration, though I frankly don't understand why most us have stuck around at all in the last 6 months.

Cheers!
Back to top Go down
NoNeed2Hate
General
General
NoNeed2Hate

PostSubject: Re: I'm off this forum, goodbye   I'm off this forum, goodbye Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 5:40 pm

Spl. Durkee wrote:
NoNeed2Hate wrote:

If someone is sorely misrepresenting airsoft in a public manner (ie: on a blog), something must be said about it (no?). I told him what was wrong with his publication, it may have come out as a jab to the eyes, but when pieces of legislation like SB798 start popping up, NOW is the time to get rough when you need to make a point. It's better to give them that slap the new kid right away than to let them continue with ignorance and make "you guys" look bad (it's not me, I'm not and "airsofter" anymore...I just enjoy the culture and stick around). I'm currently studying for EMT-B certification and just don't have time/money that I can put into the game...but I would love for the game to still exist (in a legal form) when I "get back". Forgive me, I have attachment issues Smile

True, there have been almost no airsoft-related posts in recent weeks...all I can say to that is "don't look at me!"...I'm not playing anymore, but I stick around because I did play for quite a while and have some insight on certain airsoft-related topics that have not quite come up lately (ie: radio usage, team administration, etc). As far as political threads - it's widely accepted that the lounge is fair-game as long as the topic is not deemed offensive...and gay marriage was a topic I thought would bring formulated, civilized responses (which it did!).

I understand your frustration, though I frankly don't understand why most us have stuck around at all in the last 6 months.

Cheers!

Well would you straight out beat your kids over misbehaving? or would you warn them first? hmmmm.... @_@

I wasn't attacking your thread like that, it's fine by me, what I was really trying to get at is that almost every thread for the past 3-5 months (if even that...) has been in the lounge, hardly any airsoft threads etc.
Back to top Go down
DrummerBoyz95
General Grade 2
DrummerBoyz95

PostSubject: Re: I'm off this forum, goodbye   I'm off this forum, goodbye Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 6:26 pm

K bai
Back to top Go down
david
Major
Major
david

PostSubject: Re: I'm off this forum, goodbye   I'm off this forum, goodbye Icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 3:21 pm

Very sincere I see Drummer
Back to top Go down
DrummerBoyz95
General Grade 2
DrummerBoyz95

PostSubject: Re: I'm off this forum, goodbye   I'm off this forum, goodbye Icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 7:47 pm

If he wants to leave, he can leave. Doesn't need to dramatize it.
Back to top Go down
david
Major
Major
david

PostSubject: Re: I'm off this forum, goodbye   I'm off this forum, goodbye Icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 8:31 pm

True I guess...
Back to top Go down
Ksquared
Sergeant
Sergeant
Ksquared

PostSubject: Re: I'm off this forum, goodbye   I'm off this forum, goodbye Icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 11:17 pm

NN2H, you've always been chill and you will be missed. And I know exactly what you're talking about bro.
Back to top Go down
Insane Mercc
Colonel
Colonel
Insane Mercc

PostSubject: Re: I'm off this forum, goodbye   I'm off this forum, goodbye Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 7:21 pm

Holy smokes... AA isn\'t the bastion of reasoned and friendly airsoft advise anymore...thats why it was great... been here for awhile and seriously thinking of leaving also...
Back to top Go down
NoNeed2Hate
General
General
NoNeed2Hate

PostSubject: Re: I'm off this forum, goodbye   I'm off this forum, goodbye Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 11:38 pm

well the forum is pretty much dead, admin and the mods have not really taken part much in the community for the last few months with the exception of Slob, M14, and Sticks (thanks guys Smile )
Back to top Go down
Accordion man
Corporal
Corporal
Accordion man

PostSubject: Re: I'm off this forum, goodbye   I'm off this forum, goodbye Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 1:39 am

Geez, just when I remember about this forum (which I thought was the bomb when I started posting) everyone is abandoning it...

Crying or Very sad what's happening to airsoft and all the comradeship, guys? i mean, I'm not a driving force by a longshot, but I thought that having fun and being nice to people was part of the sport, and since this is a airsoft forum, your just helping give a bad name to the sport.

-Accordion Kid
Back to top Go down
david
Major
Major
david

PostSubject: Re: I'm off this forum, goodbye   I'm off this forum, goodbye Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 3:15 pm

Yeah, also if we had some more moderators cleaning things up (i.e. unfriendly posts) then this site would be great.
Back to top Go down
Creed769
Colonel
Colonel
Creed769

PostSubject: Re: I'm off this forum, goodbye   I'm off this forum, goodbye Icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 7:25 pm

wow it finally happened. Now i can try to get banned.

DrummerBoyz95 wrote:
K bai
funny
Back to top Go down
http://thetruthaboutairsoft.blogspot.com/
AllTheGoodNamesWereTaken
Captain
Captain
AllTheGoodNamesWereTaken

PostSubject: Re: I'm off this forum, goodbye   I'm off this forum, goodbye Icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 10:14 pm

Dude I don't know where you've been, this forum has been dead for a long time now...
I left to search for greener pastures a while back but no other forums satisfied me, so now I'm just lurkin' until some form of this "SHTF" deal pops up.
As far as I'm concerned, AA has been screwed since the admins and mods first starting becoming inactive. It was bound to happen...when the admins leave, things turn to chaos pretty quickly. I'm honestly surprised this website's hosting is still being paid for.
Back to top Go down
A. sniper
Major
Major
A. sniper

PostSubject: Re: I'm off this forum, goodbye   I'm off this forum, goodbye Icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 8:35 pm

ya, all this stuff that's been mentioned is pretty much why I left in the first place. The forum will sorely miss you nn2h. Sad
Back to top Go down
Zane
Major
Major

PostSubject: Re: I'm off this forum, goodbye   I'm off this forum, goodbye Icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 11:31 pm

..All I can say...Called it!.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm off this forum, goodbye   I'm off this forum, goodbye Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'm off this forum, goodbye
Page 1 of 1