Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

Half Cycle when shooting

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Accordion man
Corporal
Corporal
Accordion man

Half Cycle when shooting Empty
PostSubject: Half Cycle when shooting   Half Cycle when shooting Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 7:40 pm

OK. My friends JG Beta Spetsnaz AK has a problem. He describes it as:
"The piston puts the BB halfway in the chamber and then it's like it doesn't have enough power, but I know it does."

By this explanation, I thought that the problem may either lie in the air nozzle or the tappet plate, however I'm not a very experienced tech and I would like some advise as to what it might be.

Thanks in advance, Accordion Kid.
Back to top Go down
NoNeed2Hate
General
General
NoNeed2Hate

Half Cycle when shooting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Half Cycle when shooting   Half Cycle when shooting Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 4:23 am

[quote="Accordion man"]OK. My friends JG Beta Spetsnaz AK has a problem. He describes it as:
"The piston puts the BB halfway in the chamber and then it's like it doesn't have enough power, but I know it does."

By this explanation, I thought that the problem may either lie in the air nozzle or the tappet plate, however I'm not a very experienced tech and I would like some advise as to what it might be.

Thanks in advance, Accordion Kid.[/q]

Could be a few things, maybe his hopup is just messed up to the point where it won't feed. Air nozzle is not providing correct air flow. Cylinder head and piston could be broken thus ruining air seal and making for a less powerful air burst. It's most likely the cylinder head and piston
Back to top Go down

Half Cycle when shooting
Page 1 of 1