Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

Well G96 Gas Sniper

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
XxOHIOAIRSOFT
Private
Private

Well G96 Gas Sniper Empty
PostSubject: Well G96 Gas Sniper   Well G96 Gas Sniper Icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 4:32 am

Alright so i've been sniping for a while now and I think it's time for a new gun. I was thinking about this gun but I dunno..
I've heard it's amazing and not a bad price. I looked into some other type96's and all the spring powered ones have a high FPS but not a great range. I know that gas guns don't work well and cold weather. I read some reviews and they said this gun can hit a man sized target at 300 ft on a good day. Basicly I just want to know if you guys think its worth the money..

[url]http://www.airsoftpost.com/product_info.php?products_id=33930{3}225[/url]
Back to top Go down
A. sniper
Major
Major
A. sniper

Well G96 Gas Sniper Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well G96 Gas Sniper   Well G96 Gas Sniper Icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 11:26 am

I don't like the look of it, but I like the idea of a semi-auto sniper. 300ft isn't a crazy range; a well modified springer sniper can do that. However, before you buy a new gun, it is possible to modify a springer sniper and turn it into gas. Just buy a gas cylinder and replace the bolt with it.
Back to top Go down

Well G96 Gas Sniper
Page 1 of 1