Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

Chest rigs

Go down 
AuthorMessage
NoNeed2Hate
General
General
NoNeed2Hate

Chest rigs Empty
PostSubject: Chest rigs   Chest rigs Icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 3:52 am

So in case you guys didn't know... I now work for a tactical gear company called BDS tactical (i'm sure you heard of them) and I got some sweet gear from them.

I got a simple stacker chest rig in khaki and also some other chest rig (i don\'t know the name) in MC. (I got the first for really cheap and the second for free)

and now for the point of this thread! My 2 new chest rigs!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Chest rigs DSC08387

Chest rigs DSC08394

The Khaki chest rig is very modular. A ton of molle for customization there are also 6 open topped mag pouches built into the vest itself which is pretty sweet. Bib can be used or can be folded away. Zipper pocket right underneath the bib runs throughout the expanse of the chest rig. The back of the rig has a molle panel for putting on a hydro carrier. It has padded shoulder pads.

The MC chest rig isn't very modular, however it will make for a great grab and go rig. It has a setup up that can hold 8 m4 style mags and 2 pistols mags. There is no way I can reconfigure the chest rig but no worries. This would make for and excellent rig to keep in my car if the SHTF or if I just get sick of carrying a billion pounds when I airsoft and want something extremely light. No padding on this vest, it is basically held on my person solely by the webbing.
Back to top Go down

Chest rigs
Page 1 of 1