Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

What the freak?

Go down 
+5
Ksquared
Spl. Durkee
A. sniper
white wolf
david
9 posters
AuthorMessage
david
Major
Major
david

What the freak? Empty
PostSubject: What the freak?   What the freak? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 9:33 pm

Try typing "airsoftallies.com" and it comes up to some weird thing, now this sight is called airsoftforum.darkbb.com ?? whats up wit hthat?
Back to top Go down
white wolf
General
General
white wolf

What the freak? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What the freak?   What the freak? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 9:51 pm

Welcome to the backup, its free and now official

WELCOME TO THE END OF THESE GLORIOUS TIMES

Now we need to start thinking seriously about a replacement. we need a rally point, a plan, and an eventual refugee movement.
Back to top Go down
david
Major
Major
david

What the freak? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What the freak?   What the freak? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 12:01 am

Yeah, anyone know any good free site hosts?
Back to top Go down
A. sniper
Major
Major
A. sniper

What the freak? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What the freak?   What the freak? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 12:31 pm

I wondered about that too. We should search for forum host sites and make a new AA.

It's the beginning of the end, but the end will mark the beginning of the new. Laughing that was fun to say.
Back to top Go down
Spl. Durkee
General Grade 2
Spl. Durkee

What the freak? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What the freak?   What the freak? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 2:40 pm

Yup, if you guys need help just let me know.

christopher.durkee (skype)
spl.durkee@gmail.com (gmail)
facebook.com/chrisdadurkee (facebook)
Back to top Go down
A. sniper
Major
Major
A. sniper

What the freak? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What the freak?   What the freak? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 6:45 pm

Spl. Durkee wrote:
Yup, if you guys need help just let me know.

christopher.durkee (skype)
spl.durkee@gmail.com (gmail)
facebook.com/chrisdadurkee (facebook)
do you know any good site hosts?
Back to top Go down
Ksquared
Sergeant
Sergeant
Ksquared

What the freak? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What the freak?   What the freak? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 12:06 pm

Uh yea I know I'm kind of late but I was wondering if I could get in on this?
Back to top Go down
lonesniper24
Colonel
Colonel
lonesniper24

What the freak? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What the freak?   What the freak? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 10:12 am

Sorry if I'm necroposting, pretty much admin forgot to pay, or quit paying for the custom domain. Can't say I blame him due to the economy, and Im pretty sure he has all but fallen out of playing airworthy so it was just an extra bill.

No matter what we do, it's still going to cost money if we want to use the custom domain. I'm all us for the plan, it's sad seeing this site dead. But like anything and every great society they will eventually crumble. Take the Greeks, and the Romans, and the united states.
Back to top Go down
http://airsoftchat.lefora.com/forum/
david
Major
Major
david

What the freak? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What the freak?   What the freak? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 6:11 pm

Ah, its been such a long time since I've logged onto this site, mostly because I forgot the new name of it, luckily my e-mail notification saved me which had the link to the website attached, so we obviously need a plan. Either stick with this forum (although we're losing people rapidly), build a new forum, or join a new forum. What do you guys think?
Back to top Go down
white wolf
General
General
white wolf

What the freak? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What the freak?   What the freak? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 6:38 pm

Building would allow us to create something similar
going off to a new one would be a major jump in rules, but possible
rebuilding would be funny watching as we fall apart, or pull back together, I'll stay or join a new fourm that we create, but unless a fourm is as laid back as this one once was, I doubt I would join it :\
Back to top Go down
A. sniper
Major
Major
A. sniper

What the freak? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What the freak?   What the freak? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 7:52 pm

Ya, I say create a new one, much like this one used to be. I'd join. Just let me know.

lonesniper24 wrote:
Take the Greeks, and the Romans, and the united states.
*like* Laughing
Back to top Go down
K1nG
Sergeant
Sergeant
K1nG

What the freak? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What the freak?   What the freak? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 11:43 pm

I thought something was up when i saw only four forum topics to post in
Back to top Go down
david
Major
Major
david

What the freak? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What the freak?   What the freak? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 4:58 pm

Aaaah, K1nG your back! Well yes, it is going down hill, it will be hard to stick to this forum considering there are no moderators and no admin..... idk what to do Sad
Back to top Go down
white wolf
General
General
white wolf

What the freak? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What the freak?   What the freak? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 5:46 pm

What to do?
Hang out here whenever, keep it alive
join up on durkee's plan
curl up into the fetal position and sob Very Happy
Back to top Go down
david
Major
Major
david

What the freak? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What the freak?   What the freak? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 10:33 pm

4th idea=WINNING
Back to top Go down
djstasevich
Major
Major
djstasevich

What the freak? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What the freak?   What the freak? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 11:28 am

It has been over a year since ive been on this site... but i must say it was, and still looks like one of the kindest and most supportive community to discuss one of our favorite hobbies, as ive gotten older my money has gone to other things beside airsoft, but i must say there is nothing better then breaking out my first gen KWA once in a while! Its to bad to hear of this domain situation.
Back to top Go down
http://statairsoft.weebly.com/index.html
david
Major
Major
david

What the freak? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What the freak?   What the freak? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 6:07 pm

This is true, hopefully we can continue to attract more members, although we are small right now, we have a well built site (besides the fact of no admin or mods).
Back to top Go down
Satan
Major
Major
Satan

What the freak? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What the freak?   What the freak? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 12:22 pm

Wow I haven\'t been on here for maybe like 2 years and I thought you guys were gone seeing as airsoftallies.com no longer exists but alas I found the new URL. My two cents because I still care a bit about this forum perhaps its time to start anew. The last time i visited here the hater count was through the roof perhaps this domain change has flushed some haters. And I feel we should jump on that oppurtunity why remake the old site when you can make a new one exactly as you guys want it rather than recylce what Admin had wanted. My 2 cents.
Back to top Go down
david
Major
Major
david

What the freak? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What the freak?   What the freak? Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 5:15 pm

I completely agree, sorry for the late response, computer was down.
Back to top Go down
Spl. Durkee
General Grade 2
Spl. Durkee

What the freak? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What the freak?   What the freak? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 05, 2017 5:14 am

[quote="Spl. Durkee"]Yup, if you guys need help just let me know.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

What the freak? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What the freak?   What the freak? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What the freak?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Airsoft Allies - Site Discussions :: Site News-
Jump to: