Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

USAF Security Force Kit

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
lonesniper24
Colonel
Colonel
lonesniper24

USAF Security Force Kit Empty
PostSubject: USAF Security Force Kit   USAF Security Force Kit Icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 1:24 pm

This is something I've been wanting to do for a while now, well a PJ kit but I'll do with this. Anyways I need some input from the people who may know more then myself. This is just a quick list of the gear and what not. Anyways comments, ideas, changes and modifications all all needed.

Background and ideal kit era and set up.
I want to make this kit from about 2001-2003 during the second gulf war. So some of the posted stuff is put dated as of this day in age, but wasn't at that time.

Woodland BDU's or 3 color DCU
Carrhart utility gloves
Matching boonie cover
Black jungle boots
Goggles (Recomendations)

OD LBV (as shown in other posts ask for the link if needed)
OD Tactical belt
1x Hydration Pouch
Drop leg holster
Triple M14/16 Mag Pouch
Double M14/16 Mag Pouch
Double M9 Mag pouch
1x Admin pouch
1x Dump pouch
1x Utility pouch
1x Radio Pouch

Other pouches may be added, at the moment that's it though.

Weapons, I'm not going to give company names or anything, I'll do what when I get them. But this will be what I am going to use/attempt.

M16 DMR version
R700 (jg bar 10)

M9

Airforce K-Bar/survival knife
(not for harming others, but for nitty gritty stuff a knife is needed for.)

Side notes-ACU may be used depending on times, and your guyses recomendation, I would prefer not to use it, and do with the BDU/DCU but I'll leave that option out there.
Back to top Go down
http://airsoftchat.lefora.com/forum/
white wolf
General
General
white wolf

USAF Security Force Kit Empty
PostSubject: Re: USAF Security Force Kit   USAF Security Force Kit Icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 2:30 pm

I don't know much about the USAF Security forces, but I can give some information on PJ loadouts.
Most PJs get to carry non-standard loadouts, rigs, and I've heard on occasion varied rifles, though I have never seen confirmation on that. So if you still wanted to do a PJ kil you could use many parts of other kits, a quote 'The PJs don't care if it's from the United States or a sweatshop in China, if it's effective, they'll eventually use it."
Back to top Go down

USAF Security Force Kit
Page 1 of 1