Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

operation: ghillies in the wind

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Sniper004
Sergeant
Sergeant
Sniper004

operation: ghillies in the wind Empty
PostSubject: operation: ghillies in the wind   operation: ghillies in the wind Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 10:53 am

well as you guys now i recently had an airsoft skirmish. we had about 16 people show up and we had a good time. we had many different battles from mil sim to capture the flag. my favorite of the day was "fox hunt" were kkoerber and i were a sniper team vs. everybody else. the area we played in was a sniper paradise tons of ground cover and rigdey hills with natural bunkers and river cut outs. throughout the day i got 32 kills and kkoeber with his gas mac 11 and g22 got 37. my favorite battle of the day was fox hunt with kkoerber and i vs everyone else. we took out 5 of them before we were spotted, we high tailed it down the hill we were positioned on, towards a small bridge over a river. we were using the leap frog fall back manuver and he slaped my shoulder to move over the bridge and cover him. we both were over the bidge and they still hadent made the hill so the line of site was broken so i hid underneathe the bridge. all 11 of walked over me none the wiser of my position just inches from me. thats when kkoerber shot the lead guy on the bridge in the throught from about 150ft and i shot like a rabbit out from underneath the bridge. they were so distracted by the one sniper shot that they lost concetration on covering the bridge and i got out unscratched from the most complete crap moment ive ever ben in and me and kkoeber ran to another cover position before they new what happened. we killed 3 more of them after that and then a heavy assualt guy used his saw 249 and hit us both"end of game" so the best escape ever ended in death lol.....

anyways that was operation: ghillies in the wind
Back to top Go down
M14 double-taps
M14 double-taps

PostSubject: Re: operation: ghillies in the wind   operation: ghillies in the wind Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 6:23 pm

See, another reason we should have a story section..... Wink

Nice story, I really enjoyed reading it. I love trying to picture the storys.....That was a risky tactic, though, a smart and stubborn one at the same time.
Back to top Go down
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile
Sniper004
Sergeant
Sergeant
Sniper004

PostSubject: Re: operation: ghillies in the wind   operation: ghillies in the wind Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 10:47 pm

Some would call it risky i would call it bold and charasmatic lol, in hindesight i should have moved down the bank of the river and goten a position overlooking the bridge, i thought ther marksmen was closer than she was , oh well
Back to top Go down
Lone Wolf
General
General
Lone Wolf

PostSubject: Re: operation: ghillies in the wind   operation: ghillies in the wind Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 10:15 am

Sniper004 wrote:
Some would call it risky i would call it bold and charasmatic lol, in hindesight i should have moved down the bank of the river and goten a position overlooking the bridge, i thought ther marksmen was closer than she was , oh well

You want me to hook you up with a few thousand dollars of thermal and nightvizion. lolz

nice tatic, usually when our team has to get alot of fire to a place fast we take a golfcart *APC Stryker Unit* and aren't as creative.
Back to top Go down
http://ontargetairsoft.com/
.25 Gram Sniper
Major
Major
.25 Gram Sniper

PostSubject: Re: operation: ghillies in the wind   operation: ghillies in the wind Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 5:48 pm

Very nice story. I just love it when people walk over you not even knowing where you are. That's another reason I love to snipe. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
http://theairsoftsniper.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: operation: ghillies in the wind   operation: ghillies in the wind Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

operation: ghillies in the wind
Page 1 of 1