Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

What Will He Do Next!

Go down 
+2
white wolf
Insane Mercc
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Insane Mercc
Colonel
Colonel
Insane Mercc

What Will He Do Next! Empty
PostSubject: What Will He Do Next!   What Will He Do Next! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 10:09 pm

This thread is for telling the rest of the forum about what you are planning on for your next big loadout or even your small loadout...or what big purchases you hope to make in the future.....

I want to know details boys (I say boys because I think we scared all the gurls away, NCIS doesn't count)... I want to know what your buying, where your buying it, whats it gonna look like when it is done, and maybe some photos you're drawing inspiration from.

I think I shall go first just to shine my ego statue a little bit.

My "Raider" i will soon start assembling..

Firstly.. this is a work in progress.. If you have any helpfull modifications or cheaper options please don't hesitate to tell me.. gawd knows we need the traffic on AA anyway..

These are the items I do not already own and will be my large purchase come this spring.

Condor MCR4 Chest Rig (Tan) $25.99 from weaponblender.com

Atlas Triple Mag Pouch (Tan) $12.50 from WB

Rothco Speacial Ops Tactical Soft Shell Jacket (Black) $75.99 from WB

Tactical Knee Pads (Black) $11.99 from WB

IBH Replica with NVG mount (Tan) $44.99 from WB

2 sets of G-Code Kydex magazine holsters

Now the items I own that will be incorporated into the loadout..

KWA M4

Condor 1-Point Sling (Tan)

6 King arms M4 Magazines

4 Magpul P-Mags (Black)

Green Shemagh

Skull Ski mask (For intimitadtion Laughing )

This list can always change because of in stock items or revised plans...

Whats yours!!?
Back to top Go down
white wolf
General
General
white wolf

PostSubject: Re: What Will He Do Next!   What Will He Do Next! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 11:48 pm

New Molle vest, (Voodoo tactical carrier) with all the pouches for it (2 mp5, large utility, HHR pouch, Hydration pouch, ID carrier)
Modify gears, high torque motor, Tbb, New charging handle for the mp5
ASGI Mk96 pre-upraded
New BDU pants
Bravo Headset
Decent gloves(Still shopping for the best for my purpose
New Asolo boots
Back to top Go down
lonesniper24
Colonel
Colonel
lonesniper24

PostSubject: Re: What Will He Do Next!   What Will He Do Next! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 1:28 am

I'm going to work on my DM kit more, I'm just going to drop the nam seal kit idea. And go more modern.

Anyways purchases.

All this is probably going to come of evoke due to team sponsorship I get stuff cheaper, or my local Army Surplus Store.

1 hydro pack/OD day assault pack
1 admin pouch
1 radio pouch
1 maybe 2 universal Molle drop leg panel
1 dump pouch

Either 2 double open M14 pouches or 1 single and 1 double M14 pouch

As for major purchases, I think I'm going to buy the AGM M14. Due to cost, and ive read plenty of good reviews on it. I really just need it to last a year or two.

Few upgrades I'll throw in it

6.3mm TBB
Spring upgrade just for a little extra power
Depending I may throw in a new hop up if the stock one doesn't quite do the job
4x40 or 50 scope

For prices it's going to be breaking $200 dollars, and I hope to have most of it or all of it done by the start of the spring airsoft season.

Hmm, the other semi related Airsoft purchase I plan on is a 1985 K-5 Chevy Blazer though it's not really for airsoft I sure as helll won't be afraid to get a few BB dents on it.
Back to top Go down
http://airsoftchat.lefora.com/forum/
Insane Mercc
Colonel
Colonel
Insane Mercc

PostSubject: Re: What Will He Do Next!   What Will He Do Next! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 11:41 pm

My question to you lonesniper is... why not a 6.01 TBB.
Back to top Go down
lonesniper24
Colonel
Colonel
lonesniper24

PostSubject: Re: What Will He Do Next!   What Will He Do Next! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 1:20 am

The reasons for choosing a .03 over the .01. There are a lot actually. So I'll just give a briefiah summary.

First off, I believe in the BB bounce theory, and I would recommend looking up both sides of that theory, and coming up with your own opinion if you don\'t know what it is.
Going on, since the length of the M14 barrel is so long, I'm Trying to lower the amount of times the BB hits the inner barrel before exiting. While still allowing for the most air pressure to force it out. If it hits the barrel less, then it wont loose as much power from the kinetic energy.

M4 and guns with equal to or less in length then that should run a .01mm barrel. Since you want to try to obtain the most power possible so the exit will be the greatest force you can manage. A 6.01 mm will have more force behind the BB as it's being pushed, and with a small inner barrel, the BB won't have as much time to bounce.

Tests from fellow airsoft snipers/Designated Marksmen have proven that the guns do better with a .03 to a .05 over the .01 all around better. Better groupings (meaning better accuracy) and a nice increase in FPS. Also, since there is more barrel, you can also manage to get more dirt, leaves, dust, whatever into that barrel. With the 6.03 you have a better chance of shooting that out with the BB then the .01 where you may have to clean it in field.

I know it's not nesicarly the best summary ever, but it will have todo, I may fix it when I can use a computer, and maybe when my day didn't suck as bad as this one did. I hope it gets my point across though.
Back to top Go down
A. sniper
Major
Major
A. sniper

PostSubject: Re: What Will He Do Next!   What Will He Do Next! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 6:05 pm

I have heard that .01's also tend to jam easier (which I think is kinda what you said at the end there).
Back to top Go down
lonesniper24
Colonel
Colonel
lonesniper24

PostSubject: Re: What Will He Do Next!   What Will He Do Next! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 10:51 pm

Yeah they do, since if crap gets into the barrel, air isn't pushing it outtheBB is trying to, due to the diameter.
Back to top Go down
elementfrvr
Captain
Captain
elementfrvr

PostSubject: Re: What Will He Do Next!   What Will He Do Next! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 1:38 am

Finally gonna get a kwa usp! I've wanted one since I first got into airsoft but always ended up getting a different gun. I'll probably buy a condor fast draw holster to replace my crappy crosman hip holster too.
Back to top Go down
A. sniper
Major
Major
A. sniper

PostSubject: Re: What Will He Do Next!   What Will He Do Next! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 4:46 pm

elementfrvr wrote:
Finally gonna get a kwa usp! I've wanted one since I first got into airsoft but always ended up getting a different gun. I'll probably buy a condor fast draw holster to replace my crappy crosman hip holster too.
Dude, that's pretty sweet. Where are you buying from? I'm lookin for a new pistol to replace my old cheap m&p5 c02, so I'm keepin my eyes open. How much are you getting it for?
Back to top Go down
david
Major
Major
david

PostSubject: Re: What Will He Do Next!   What Will He Do Next! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 10:53 pm

Molle Web Belt (multicam)
H-Harness (multicam)
Hydration Pack (multicam)
Dump Pouch (multicam)
Holster (multicam)
M14 Mag Pouches (multicam)
Admin Pouch (multicam)
552 Desert Entry Boots
(tons of other pouches) (multicam)
Full Multicam set w/ Boonie
Green Shemagh
Hard-Knuckled Tan Gloves
Tacticool Shooter Glasses
Debating: Face Mesh
Debating: Arms & Knee Pads
G&P M14 DMR
Upgrades:
EDGI 6.03 barrel
Prometheus M120 Spring
Firefly Bucking
Debating: Tokyo Mauri Hop-up
WG CO2 6" Revolver
5 M14 mid-caps (1 in gun, 4 in pouches)
24 Revolver shells (6 in gun, 18 in pouch)
Harris Bipod
2-point Sling
Multicam Fabric (to make rifle-wrap out of)

And that about sums up my DM class, and a butt-load of money Smile

I have the G&P, 2 mags for it, boots, glasses, and gloves. So yeah, I've got a long way to go. But I'm asking for the revolver with 12 shells for X-mas, and I'll buy the Mutlicam Set soon w/ X-mas money from my grandma (WINNING)

Back to top Go down
lonesniper24
Colonel
Colonel
lonesniper24

PostSubject: Re: What Will He Do Next!   What Will He Do Next! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 12:59 am

Hey David, knowing that multicam is expensive, and what not, I might recommend going with CB or Ranger Green, for the pouches and stuff. This is only if money is tight and whatnot. I sure as heck have a hard time trying to afford everything I want, along with life problems, and I'm going with basic OD pouches.
Back to top Go down
elementfrvr
Captain
Captain
elementfrvr

PostSubject: Re: What Will He Do Next!   What Will He Do Next! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 7:28 pm

A. sniper wrote:
elementfrvr wrote:
Dude, that's pretty sweet. Where are you buying from? I'm lookin for a new pistol to replace my old cheap m&p5 c02, so I'm keepin my eyes open. How much are you getting it for?
I'm getting it from airsoft gi, and it'll end up being $150 minus 15% and with free shipping. It's gonna be sweeeeeeeeeet...
Back to top Go down
david
Major
Major
david

PostSubject: Re: What Will He Do Next!   What Will He Do Next! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 10:37 pm

lonesniper24 wrote:
Hey David, knowing that multicam is expensive, and what not, I might recommend going with CB or Ranger Green, for the pouches and stuff. This is only if money is tight and whatnot. I sure as heck have a hard time trying to afford everything I want, along with life problems, and I'm going with basic OD pouches.

Ya, good sugggestion, but I'm planning on using this for future DM loadouts for as long as I airsoft, so I want to pay fully for all the good stuff, thanks though Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Will He Do Next!   What Will He Do Next! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What Will He Do Next!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Airsoft :: Clothing/Gear/Accessories-
Jump to: