Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

Best tacticall success or failure stories

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
A. sniper
Major
Major
A. sniper

Best tacticall success or failure stories Empty
PostSubject: Best tacticall success or failure stories   Best tacticall success or failure stories Icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 7:28 pm

Well, the title kinda sums it up. Let's here 'em guys. Stories of airsoft strategies that went perfectly smooth and according to plan or those that were great in theory but ended up completely botched. My favorite is when we were havin a really chill, low key match at breckton's house. I had about 7 guys on my team (including me). Breckton's house backs up to woods, and there's a small path through it, great for getting around the enemy unnoticed. Two guys went that way. two went up the middle behind his house just to cover all bases, and the remaining three (including myself and our team leader) ran around front as fast as possible. We took out three or four of their's almost immediately and within 5 minutes we had punched a hole straight to the back of the opposing side. The guys that went up the path took out the rest from the trees. It was a good day. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
lonesniper24
Colonel
Colonel
lonesniper24

PostSubject: Re: Best tacticall success or failure stories   Best tacticall success or failure stories Icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 10:26 pm

Assaulting the compound at one of the battle for Wyo games.

I'm sorry for the length, but it is sorta needed.

So it was Wyo vs Canadians and a small group of mercenaries was in there. The mercs were playing for wyo from default, and Wyo had a compound they had made their base. Pretty large compound 4-12ft walls guard towers, and a few houses in it. With a gigantic gate at the front, that was really the only way in unless you wanted to crawl through barb wire fences.

Canada (my team) had set up a forward observation area roughly 600m away from the compound and about a mile from our CP. One of The commanders and his buddy went to go go talk to merc about buying them so we could get inside the compound to plant a tactical nuke/ nerve gas/ something for a win. They went and everything was perfect. Merc agreed.

Merc was going to send out all the America forces thus allowing Canada to move in. The comander that talke to merc and his friend got back and we mounted up for an assault. First two runners would go in, take out the guards in the towers (since they were going to stay) and hold that position. then my team leader also another comander was going to send us a fast strike force for about 4 to help the runners infiltrate and hold that position, and wait for the main force to come in. That way Canada could hold that compound till 14:00 when the nuke could be planted.

It seemed like a great plan, but it didn't work, here's what actually happened.

I was one of the runners, along with another guy. So we did as we were told, we got up there and took out the gaurds. To our surprise the whole American force (19 people about) had got prepared because merc double crossed us. The odds were 2 v 19, right at the front gate.I was loaned an AK47 which was great I loved it, but I also had a high cap mag, and I somehow bumped it and messed it up so it wouldn't feed. It was the only mag I actually had too.

The strike force didn't show, so the main force had to come in so we didn't get eaten. That was roughly 8-9 other guys. Well I fixed everything and I jumped back up. I was ready to go. Canada had secured the main gate and we started going into the compound. I was oneof the first in, me and 3 others cleared a building. Merc was gone like they vanished. Pretty soon the majority of the Canada force got in and merc popped out at the front gate towers, and unloaded on us. I got hit, went and ate lunch, then we moved locations.
Back to top Go down
http://airsoftchat.lefora.com/forum/
white wolf
General
General
white wolf

PostSubject: Re: Best tacticall success or failure stories   Best tacticall success or failure stories Icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 7:05 pm

I was on a team with some veterans who totally kick @SS, we were attempting to beat the record for clearing the urban field, which we held at 1:09 to clear the entire place. I got pinned down with one vet on a wall with a window that with my angle allowed me to shoot through a door on the other side of the building.
The bad part comes with my tacticool mp5. I had just set up my EOtech with a new rail, and it was the second time using the field's paintball masks which shut down all peripheral vision. So I had no vision, and a sight that was 1 inch higher than usual, and was already 4 inches off line with the barrel.
There was a quick break in the fire that was coming through the window that allowed me to pop up and fire, unfortunately the mind forgot the barrel was a good inch or two below the window's opening still. As I fired I heard the nice sound of bbs hitting the vet's head, he got pissed, this happened another time with the same person, and same game.
After the game the guy was pis$ed at whoever it was who hit him. He nearly killed me, but was called off before he could do anything... Good for me, I have no upper body strength I train for cross country biking, not wrestling.
Afterwards I bought his highcapa 5.1 for $5 fixed it for $35 and someone used it the next week's game to great effect.

sorry if this is rambling and pointless, I am really dam tired, but had to post this, mainly for my own entertainment. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Best tacticall success or failure stories   Best tacticall success or failure stories Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Best tacticall success or failure stories
Page 1 of 1