Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

It's only 10 inches and hard

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
lonesniper24
Colonel
Colonel
lonesniper24

It's only 10 inches and hard Empty
PostSubject: It's only 10 inches and hard   It's only 10 inches and hard Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 11:00 pm

I traded my buddy today, that tsd spring shotgun I had, for this survival knife. I think I did pretty good, considering I was looking into getting a survival knife for camping, airsoft, hunting ect. Both cost about the same amount, and I'm one step closer to having all my gear. Anyways it's got a 10inch stainless steel blade, the sheath has a spot to keep a small sharpening stone. The rear of the handle has a compass, the screws off. The hallow spot has a small canister that holds, thread and needles, fishing line hook matches, with a striker.

It's only 10 inches and hard Photo-1

It's only 10 inches and hard Photo-2

It's only 10 inches and hard Photo

Post away really all I have to say, I know it's very large but it is exactly what I've been wanting.
Back to top Go down
http://airsoftchat.lefora.com/forum/
A. sniper
Major
Major
A. sniper

PostSubject: Re: It's only 10 inches and hard   It's only 10 inches and hard Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 5:55 pm

That is big. lol. Nice though. Who's the manufacterer?
Back to top Go down
lonesniper24
Colonel
Colonel
lonesniper24

PostSubject: Re: It's only 10 inches and hard   It's only 10 inches and hard Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 10:16 pm

CHINA. actually I'm not to sure, it doesn't have any marks on it except stainless, and china on the blade. I do know it came out of one of those oriental gifts in the mall, I've been in there a few times but never asked where they buy from.

It's a nice quality knife for costing $30, real leather sheath and whatnot. Wish the edge was decent, I've already put 3 hours into trying to sharpen it and it's got a good edge does decent with paper tests but when I got it, the handle of a butter knife was sharper.
Back to top Go down
david
Major
Major
david

PostSubject: Re: It's only 10 inches and hard   It's only 10 inches and hard Icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 12:33 am

Thats pretty cool, I'm JEALOUS. But ya, good trade, cool knife.
Back to top Go down
lonesniper24
Colonel
Colonel
lonesniper24

PostSubject: Re: It's only 10 inches and hard   It's only 10 inches and hard Icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 3:08 am

I actually got it to help complete my kit, 2 pouches away. Anyways, since I didn't have all the pouches, it would hang from one side lower then the other due to my pistol on the belt, since I through that on the belt, it has become so much more comfortable and balanced, then the other canteen helps too.

The knife is actually pretty heavy, about 2 pounds but I don't mind. Weight usually means better quality.
Back to top Go down
A. sniper
Major
Major
A. sniper

PostSubject: Re: It's only 10 inches and hard   It's only 10 inches and hard Icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 1:17 pm

And weight always just feels cool. Cool
Back to top Go down
lonesniper24
Colonel
Colonel
lonesniper24

PostSubject: Re: It's only 10 inches and hard   It's only 10 inches and hard Icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 10:30 pm

A. sniper wrote:
And weight always just feels cool. Cool

It does, I mean it just makes it feel natural. It's sorta like having the legs of your uniform tucked into the neck of your boot's give it a bad a** look and just looks nice.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's only 10 inches and hard   It's only 10 inches and hard Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

It's only 10 inches and hard
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Airsoft :: Pictures/Videos-
Jump to: