Share | 

Reunion?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
lonesniper24
Colonel
Colonel

PostSubject: Reunion?   Tue Nov 22, 2016 2:11 pm

I have checked this page a few times this year to see if there has been any activity. I see that that hasn't happened. So I'm going to take the step forward and make the post, to see if I can get any bite. I will periodically check this site. Probably once a week or so, simply because it is a simple internet search and I think I can give up 30 seconds of my life to try and reconnect with a few of you. So please, and I do mean please post.

In the case that you don't know your username and password. contact me at one of the methods posted below.

Email-Richardbud24@g***l.com
Xbox- lllS I G M Alll (3 lower case "L"s and spacing as implied)
Instagram-dickydoo24

I may also update my contact information, I recently got a new computer so I am still trying to set everything up on it meaning I don't have a lot ready at this moment.
I often check my email. However make sure to make to subject obvious something like Allies Reunion or something off that sort. In case it ends up in my spam I can pull it out.
My Xbox live account is linked with my computer and phone so I will be able to view messages and friends requests, however I do recommend sending me a message and a friends request if you would like. We all know how the younger generation of online gamers add anybody they can.
Instagram is not my most solid form of communication. I rarely check it. However I do check it. This will probably have me checking it a bit more as well, so a DM should be okay to post.

Also if you still associate with anybody off the forums direct them here, I know there has to be at least a couple people that continuously kept in touch after AA was left on it's last leg to die.

Hope to talk to ya'll soon
Richard
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://airsoftchat.lefora.com/forum/

Reunion?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1