Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

Creepiest thing that ever happened to you..................

Go down 
+18
ncis
Warsawwarrior9
Jarhead999 76 65
mgunner564
JARHEAD
panic324
sniper_32
shortGuy
killyouno5
Sniper004
Satan
M14 double-taps
.25 Gram Sniper
sticks.13
Lone Wolf
pasniper21
TheJim
Russ
22 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Russ
Corporal
Corporal
Russ

Creepiest thing that ever happened to you.................. Empty
PostSubject: Creepiest thing that ever happened to you..................   Creepiest thing that ever happened to you.................. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 1:11 pm

It is the Month of October!

That means 31 days of crappy horror movies on Sci-Fi.

Post your scariest moment,minate,hour or dream that you have EVER had ( Maybe more then one? ).

Last edited by Russ on Wed Apr 22, 2009 10:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TheJim
Sergeant
Sergeant
TheJim

PostSubject: Re: Creepiest thing that ever happened to you..................   Creepiest thing that ever happened to you.................. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 1:17 pm

HOW CAN I MAKE IT MORE SERIOUS THAN 3 PEOPLE DYING?!

Erm the other day we were sitting eating dinner. I was sat opposite my sister and next to my sisters boyfriend and she started rubbing my feet with hers thinking they were his

Pretty FRICKIN scary Shocked

Jim
Back to top Go down
pasniper21
Sergeant
Sergeant
pasniper21

PostSubject: Re: Creepiest thing that ever happened to you..................   Creepiest thing that ever happened to you.................. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 2:57 pm

HAHA wow Jim. Um i guess i have one similar to Russ,my mom told me that she had a dream about my greatgrandpa dying. We got a call from my greatgrandma saying my greatgrandpa died of a heartattack that night. Creepy
Back to top Go down
Lone Wolf
General
General
Lone Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Creepiest thing that ever happened to you..................   Creepiest thing that ever happened to you.................. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 4:34 pm

Worse...Ever felt like being watched and saw a scope glimpse?
Back to top Go down
http://ontargetairsoft.com/
pasniper21
Sergeant
Sergeant
pasniper21

PostSubject: Re: Creepiest thing that ever happened to you..................   Creepiest thing that ever happened to you.................. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 4:45 pm

Ya that would deffiently be scary.
Back to top Go down
sticks.13

PostSubject: Re: Creepiest thing that ever happened to you..................   Creepiest thing that ever happened to you.................. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 7:50 pm

Well I have been stalked, held up at gunpoint, and almost been abducted; all in a 6 month time frame.

which do you guys think is scariest?

sticks
Back to top Go down
pasniper21
Sergeant
Sergeant
pasniper21

PostSubject: Re: Creepiest thing that ever happened to you..................   Creepiest thing that ever happened to you.................. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 8:18 pm

Um...............lol i guess abducted.
Back to top Go down
Lone Wolf
General
General
Lone Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Creepiest thing that ever happened to you..................   Creepiest thing that ever happened to you.................. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 10:12 pm

lets see. hi-powered rifles...possible abductions...supernatural dreams...

Now this isn't exactly creepy, but I had a great uncle who died. he was also a very good friend of mine, but when i got the news that night it felt like something was going by or something. saying goodbye?

and btw that whole thing about the scope happened while I was out hiking. we were over looking some hills and what not off from the AT. we were out in the open too. All i can remember is looking through my binocs and seeing something glint...man we were down flat at the tree line ASAP!
Back to top Go down
sticks.13

PostSubject: Re: Creepiest thing that ever happened to you..................   Creepiest thing that ever happened to you.................. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 10:17 pm

What if I told you all three of those things were the product of 1 person?

sticks
Back to top Go down
.25 Gram Sniper
Major
Major
.25 Gram Sniper

PostSubject: Re: Creepiest thing that ever happened to you..................   Creepiest thing that ever happened to you.................. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 10:56 pm

Quote :
What if I told you all three of those things were the product of 1 person?

Then you should visit a psychologist...(just kidding). The scariest time ever was when 9/11 happened.
Back to top Go down
http://theairsoftsniper.com
Russ
Corporal
Corporal
Russ

PostSubject: Re: Creepiest thing that ever happened to you..................   Creepiest thing that ever happened to you.................. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 6:43 pm

Come on guys! We need more stories!
Back to top Go down
M14 double-taps
M14 double-taps

PostSubject: Re: Creepiest thing that ever happened to you..................   Creepiest thing that ever happened to you.................. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 7:19 pm

I almost got beaten/abducted by a Drunk outside a the City Museum (attraction here in St. Louis) Eh. I got better than that. OH and once in a hotel, A guy tried to abduct my hockey team, we were about 6 at a hotel in Chicago. he trapped like six of us in an elevator, blocked the door. he told us to stay quiet and that were going up to his floor, his room. I happened to be carrying around a box of cheeze itz at the time, so I struck him in the face, and he stumbled backwards (He was also drunk) and we all ran. He chased us down the Fire Exit and when we got to the Lobby the police arrested him.
Back to top Go down
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile
Lone Wolf
General
General
Lone Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Creepiest thing that ever happened to you..................   Creepiest thing that ever happened to you.................. Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 8:11 pm

"your on scare tatics"

"OH "Watch your language"!!!"
Back to top Go down
Satan
Major
Major
Satan

PostSubject: Re: Creepiest thing that ever happened to you..................   Creepiest thing that ever happened to you.................. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 9:00 pm

The creepiest thing that happened to me was when we moved to our new house from philly. It was our third night there and when I was going to bed I saw a light outside. When I looked outside a banshee was walking across my front lawn. It stopped looked at me screamed then started walking again then it stopped again sreamed again and held it for about a minute then out of nowhere in a clear night a lightning strike hit a tree and it fell right on out swingset killing a FAMILY of birds a FAMILY of squirles and a FAMILY of mice. When my FAMILY just moved there not to mention to this day the spots where the banshe screamed are still perfect circles where no matter what no grass grows weve tried three times. Also one time at a range an idiot with a 30-30 had it loaded and left pointing dowrange when we were checking targets. It went off and wizzed past my ear.
Back to top Go down
M14 double-taps
M14 double-taps

PostSubject: Re: Creepiest thing that ever happened to you..................   Creepiest thing that ever happened to you.................. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 9:50 pm

What exactly is a "banshee"? Forgive me if I'm terribly wrong, but is it some type of monkey??
Back to top Go down
Lone Wolf
General
General
Lone Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Creepiest thing that ever happened to you..................   Creepiest thing that ever happened to you.................. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 10:14 pm

A banshee is a apparition
Back to top Go down
TheJim
Sergeant
Sergeant
TheJim

PostSubject: Re: Creepiest thing that ever happened to you..................   Creepiest thing that ever happened to you.................. Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 9:06 am

It's like a ghost.

Wow satan that's some far-fetched and creepy story!!

Jim
Back to top Go down
.25 Gram Sniper
Major
Major
.25 Gram Sniper

PostSubject: Re: Creepiest thing that ever happened to you..................   Creepiest thing that ever happened to you.................. Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 9:20 am

Trust Satan to give you a scary story. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://theairsoftsniper.com
Lone Wolf
General
General
Lone Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Creepiest thing that ever happened to you..................   Creepiest thing that ever happened to you.................. Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 9:58 am

satan, put some digital camcorders in your yard this haloween.
Back to top Go down
Sniper004
Sergeant
Sergeant
Sniper004

PostSubject: Re: Creepiest thing that ever happened to you..................   Creepiest thing that ever happened to you.................. Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 10:41 am

i saw bigfoot once (i think) lol i was hiking and my gpa and i say i big brown upright figure.. it could have ben shaq lol
Back to top Go down
Lone Wolf
General
General
Lone Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Creepiest thing that ever happened to you..................   Creepiest thing that ever happened to you.................. Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 11:52 am

MANBEARPIG!!!!
Back to top Go down
TheJim
Sergeant
Sergeant
TheJim

PostSubject: Re: Creepiest thing that ever happened to you..................   Creepiest thing that ever happened to you.................. Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 3:11 pm

IM SUPER SERIAL!
Back to top Go down
M14 double-taps
M14 double-taps

PostSubject: Re: Creepiest thing that ever happened to you..................   Creepiest thing that ever happened to you.................. Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 6:17 pm

WHOA sweeeet. that was my SECOND guess-because of the map "banshee boardwalk" on the priginal Mario Kart Cool
Back to top Go down
Lone Wolf
General
General
Lone Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Creepiest thing that ever happened to you..................   Creepiest thing that ever happened to you.................. Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 7:29 pm

TheJim wrote:
IM SUPER SERIAL!

IM NOT ALONE!!!

EXCELTHIOR!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
M14 double-taps
M14 double-taps

PostSubject: Re: Creepiest thing that ever happened to you..................   Creepiest thing that ever happened to you.................. Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 7:32 pm

I vote we fill the cave with molten lead.....
But then again thats just me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Creepiest thing that ever happened to you..................   Creepiest thing that ever happened to you.................. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Creepiest thing that ever happened to you..................
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next