Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

AirsoftStation.com

Go down 
+4
justinsane111
pasniper21
Lone Wolf
Admin
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

AirsoftStation.com Empty
PostSubject: AirsoftStation.com   AirsoftStation.com Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 2:47 pm

Hello everyone. I wasn't sure whether to place this in the "Site News" section or this section, but as you can all see I thought the Online Store Reviews section would be more suitable.

The other day I received a promotional email from a man named "Rick" who owned an online retail store named Airsoft Station. I am obsessed with going to airsoft retail websites and looking at their inventory/prices as I'm sure most of you are, so I thought I'd do that with this one. I'll spare you a long story about my emails trying to get to know the guy who owns the store, but I will say that I'm really impressed with the site. Airsoft Station is still a fairly new airsoft retail site, but I think it's worth checking into. I ended up liking the owner so much we struck up a little partnership. Before going to the site, read these few pointers:
1 - For those looking for serious guns, take a look around at the inventory. He has some cheap guns (Lpegs) that I obviously wouldn't recommend for those who are serious about airsoft and willing to invest some serious money. But, he does carry a good line of ICS guns for great prices (in many cases lower than other retailers). I know there's been a lot of talk on the forum about ICS guns so you may be interested in this site - especially because of my next point:
2 - Go to the homepage and read what it says. They offer a 30-day money back guarantee! This is what originally hooked me to the site. That's a 30-day money back SATISFACTION guarantee as long as the item is still in new condition. I've never heard of that from an airsoft retailer. I'm used to retailers who constantly rely on small print to keep themselves out of being liable for anything that goes wrong with whatever you bought, let alone if you simply didn't like it.
3 - On top of all that they also carry lots of ghillie suits, ghillie kits, face veils, etc., BBs (TSD and G&G are the only ones worth a special mention), as well as some other stuff. I know there are many snipers on this forum so I thought that might interest you.
4 - And finally, for those who hate handing out their Credit Card information to yet another retailer, Airsoft Station allows payments using Paypal.

I know I sound like an Ad for them, I just thought the satisfaction guarantee was crazy and it's always nice to know another airsoft retailer to look at when comparing prices for something you're looking to buy. Thanks all and if you do purchase something through them at some point let us all know how the transaction went!

http://www.airsoftstation.com

Last edited by Admin on Tue Oct 14, 2008 8:18 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.theairsoftsniper.com
Lone Wolf
General
General
Lone Wolf

AirsoftStation.com Empty
PostSubject: Re: AirsoftStation.com   AirsoftStation.com Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 7:06 pm

Nice. how is he on parts? Thats what im in the market for right now.
Back to top Go down
http://ontargetairsoft.com/
Admin
Admin
Admin

AirsoftStation.com Empty
PostSubject: Re: AirsoftStation.com   AirsoftStation.com Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 8:27 pm

Lone Wolf wrote:
Nice. how is he on parts? Thats what im in the market for right now.

I'm not real sure actually. I assume you mean internals, right? It looks as though there's a focus more on external upgrades - scopes, sights, conversion kits, silencers, etc. I could be missing something though.
Back to top Go down
http://www.theairsoftsniper.com
pasniper21
Sergeant
Sergeant
pasniper21

AirsoftStation.com Empty
PostSubject: Re: AirsoftStation.com   AirsoftStation.com Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 9:50 pm

Looks like an ok site, I also noticed that you can review a gun and get a rebate on it. It sounds like a good idea. I don't think I would ever run their bb's in my gun.
Back to top Go down
justinsane111
Private
Private

AirsoftStation.com Empty
PostSubject: Re: AirsoftStation.com   AirsoftStation.com Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 12:14 am

*EDITED BY ADMIN*

This post has been edited by ADMIN in order to ensure accuracy and fairness of information provided. I'm personally all for freedom of speech and the right to express your opinion, no matter how much it differs from the vast majority. However, the info. contained in this post was innappropriate and private information that should have been kept private. A rule of etiquette, please never copy every email you've sent and received from a business, especially a well-established one such as Airsoft Station. Rick, the owner of Airsoft Station, is probably the most legit airsoft retailer I've had the pleasure of working with and having extensive communication with (and I've dealt with many great retailers). It's a shame this was even brought up. If there was a real problem worth attention with Airsoft Station or any other retailer, then by all means speak up. But this post wasn't accurate or appropriate.

In some cases (although not this one), posting "private" business emails for public viewing can even be illegal, yes illegal - so be careful! I understand some other forums allow this, but this one does not. If you (this is to everyone) are ever unsure about whether or not something is appropriate to post to the forum, please contact Admin or one of the wonderful forum mods. Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Spl. Durkee
General Grade 2
Spl. Durkee

AirsoftStation.com Empty
PostSubject: Re: AirsoftStation.com   AirsoftStation.com Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 12:54 am

wow...
Back to top Go down
TheOneNamedMike
Colonel
Colonel

AirsoftStation.com Empty
PostSubject: Re: AirsoftStation.com   AirsoftStation.com Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 12:57 am

well actually admin
they sell the
Vector Arms VP5 A5 RIS Adjustable Stock AEG by Echo 1 USA
(A gun I OWN by the way)
for the exact same price as Airsoft G.I. same as the

Echo 1 P90 E-90 Style AEG with Full Metal Receiver
Back to top Go down
airsoftstation
Private
Private
airsoftstation

AirsoftStation.com Empty
PostSubject: reply to post from justinsane111   AirsoftStation.com Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 7:06 am

Hi,

This is Rick from Airsoft Station. This is in reply to justinsane111's post. This matter was recently brought to my attention.

This is in defense of my employee. To anyone reading this make sure that you take a look at how courteous Kelsey's initial responses were to this customer. As I would expect she did her best to give the customer accurate information and spent quite a bit of time making sure he knew the status of his order. When she made a mistake she took responsibility and let the customer know that the information she initially sent him was incorrect. She was quick to reply and gave the information which was requested.

Please take note that justinsane111 did not post what he himself had to say, only my employee's responses. Let me tell you that what he wrote was rude and bordering on harassment. Although the situation could have been handled differently I feel that Kelsey had every right to defend herself.

To anyone reading this I urge you to try to find reports of any other such incident. I am happy to tell you that you will not find any. Anyone placing an order with our company can be assured that we will take your order seriously and we will do our best to make sure you are satisfied. Should you need to contact us you can be confident that you will receive a prompt and courteous response. We take our customers seriously because they keep us in business. However, we do not give preferential treatment to customers who are rude and disrespectful to us and our staff. We have thousands of satisfied customers; you can see what they're saying on our testimonials page.

Should there be any comment or question I can be contacted this email address: rick(at)airsoftstation.com

Sincerely,
Rick S
AirsoftStation.com
Back to top Go down
http://www.airsoftstation.com/
TheOneNamedMike
Colonel
Colonel

AirsoftStation.com Empty
PostSubject: Re: AirsoftStation.com   AirsoftStation.com Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 7:25 am

Forget what I said.
They have some nice cheap stuff then other websites.
Back to top Go down
Spl. Durkee
General Grade 2
Spl. Durkee

AirsoftStation.com Empty
PostSubject: Re: AirsoftStation.com   AirsoftStation.com Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 3:34 pm

That just aint right Junstinsane111. You've gotta have some self control and respect or you're gunna lose alot of friends and your accountability. I swear to godd If I see any kind of harassing or rude comments coming from you on this forum, I will be the first to report you to the administration. Thank you Rick for clearing all this up. You've got a great store and I wish you luck in your persuit of perfection.

-Chris Durkee
One of AirsoftStation.com's many satisfied customers.
Back to top Go down
S.T.O.R.M. Airsoft
Major
Major
S.T.O.R.M. Airsoft

AirsoftStation.com Empty
PostSubject: Re: AirsoftStation.com   AirsoftStation.com Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 12:01 am

Your website looks nice! Sorry but I perfer to order my stuff from ASGI. Although I might use your site to buy parts and upgrades.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/STORMAIRSOFT1
Sponsored content

AirsoftStation.com Empty
PostSubject: Re: AirsoftStation.com   AirsoftStation.com Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

AirsoftStation.com
Page 1 of 1