Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

Arkansas Airsoft Forum

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
.25 Gram Sniper
Major
Major
.25 Gram Sniper

Arkansas Airsoft Forum Empty
PostSubject: Arkansas Airsoft Forum   Arkansas Airsoft Forum Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 10:58 pm

Ok, I just found this on the internet for all you people down in Arkansas. http://www.airsoft51.proboards.com/
This is a forum about Arkansas airsoft place Airsoft 51. I still like this forum better because it's more inviting.
Back to top Go down
http://theairsoftsniper.com
Spl. Durkee
General Grade 2
Spl. Durkee

PostSubject: Re: Arkansas Airsoft Forum   Arkansas Airsoft Forum Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 9:27 pm

Ah yes that's an awsome forum. I spent alot of time on there last year even though I don't live there Razz The people are great on there
Back to top Go down
HOSS
Private
Private

PostSubject: Re: Arkansas Airsoft Forum   Arkansas Airsoft Forum Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 5:30 pm

Just letting you know that the airsoft51 forums site is no longer active. I have tried several times
to get on to the site and its been in maintenance mode for almost a month now. Soooo, that sucks for anyone who is trying to access that forum. I live in the Heber Springs area if anyone knows where that might be.
Back to top Go down
Spl. Durkee
General Grade 2
Spl. Durkee

PostSubject: Re: Arkansas Airsoft Forum   Arkansas Airsoft Forum Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 5:35 pm

Dang, was a cool group. Had a decent for sale section.
Back to top Go down
HOSS
Private
Private

PostSubject: Re: Arkansas Airsoft Forum   Arkansas Airsoft Forum Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 12:03 pm

Airsoft51.com is still up and running for online purchases but no forums at this time
Back to top Go down
HOSS
Private
Private

PostSubject: Re: Arkansas Airsoft Forum   Arkansas Airsoft Forum Icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 5:29 pm

Greetings again everyone, just checking in again its been a while. I am currently seeking new members for an Airsoft team in Arkansas, I am subordinating a team from a main group from Louisisana, called SEJTF, or South Eastern Joint Task Force, they have teams all over and I developing one in Arkansas. This team is called Ozark Mountain Airsoft Rangers. If you would like to check out the team forums at www.omarairsoftteam.proboards.com. You are welcome to join the forum and post as you will. I am currently seeking any members who may have training experience, this team will take on the role of a basic infantry unit. Any interested people drop me a line or go to the above mentioned site and send me a message if you wish to join.
Back to top Go down
AllTheGoodNamesWereTaken
Captain
Captain
AllTheGoodNamesWereTaken

PostSubject: Re: Arkansas Airsoft Forum   Arkansas Airsoft Forum Icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 11:10 pm

I think one of the guys mentioned something about OMAR during our last skirmish, I'll definately check it out.
Back to top Go down
HOSS
Private
Private

PostSubject: Re: Arkansas Airsoft Forum   Arkansas Airsoft Forum Icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 12:14 pm

I hope you do check the site out and if anyone in your neck of the wood is looking to combine forces and make a larger team, my team is now recruiting if you or anyone else is interested
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arkansas Airsoft Forum   Arkansas Airsoft Forum Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Arkansas Airsoft Forum
Page 1 of 1