Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

ICS M203...

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Seabass_9000
Seabass_9000

ICS M203... Empty
PostSubject: ICS M203...   ICS M203... Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2008 8:45 pm

I just got in the ICS M203 (RIS Version) launcher so I thought I would put down my initial thoughts...

Opon recieving the product I opened the box and marveled at the beauty before me. I was short of breath for a few minutes and then opened the launcher to find the 48rd 40mm grenade inside that I didnt know about. Very Happy So needless to say, I was pretty stoaked from that point on. I noticed right off the bat that it felt extremely solid, which was sort of a surprise since the barrel is actually ABS instead of metal like the CA version. However, this is somewhat beneficial in the sense that it weighs much less than the CA version because of this. After I starred at it for 5 minutes, I then proceeded to load up the 48rd grenade and the 180rd Deep Fire grenade I also purchased. After a few minutes, I got it all ready and walked outside...

I put the 48rd in the tube, which feels great... it literally just slides in perfect and the action on the tube is great, then I pull back the slide till it latches in place. I flip the safety off, aim towards some brush and slowly start to squeeze the trigger..

BBBAAAAMMMMM!!!!!!! BB's SHOOTING ALL OVER THE PLACE!!! WIZZING THROUGH BRUSH!!!! PURE MADNESS!!!!!!! MMUUHHAHAHAHAHAA!!!!!

Then I hit the slide release button and pull the tube up and proceed to load the 180rd grenade.

I think you see where this is going.

So far I love this thing. It is a lot louder than I initially thought it would be, which is ok because its a friggin 40mm grenade launcher. cheers If somebody hears my location and wants to come find me, that would be great... just as long as I have a few seconds to slide the next grenade into the chamber. Very Happy

Loading the grenades isnt a big deal as long as you have a quick loader ready to go with a bunch of crappy BB's you dont want in it. Thats another thing I am loving by the way, now I know what to do with all those lame .12's I have. Twisted Evil I will have to figure out where to store the green gas in my gear so I can use it at Springfield, over and over again. bounce

Now if my Echo 1 (Vector Arms-full steel) AK would get here... I would really have something, but that will have to wait until tomorrow. Crying or Very sad

I will give periodical updates on the M203 in the near future to let you know how things hold up and how it performs.
Back to top Go down
http://www.theairsoftsniper.com
Roamer
Captain
Captain
Roamer

ICS M203... Empty
PostSubject: Re: ICS M203...   ICS M203... Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2008 9:01 pm

Oooo my lol
You and your M203 Shocked

As far as updates on it... please don't post anything to embarassing for your .....victims lol
Back to top Go down
http://theairsoftsniper.com
Sentinel
Private
Private
Sentinel

ICS M203... Empty
PostSubject: Re: ICS M203...   ICS M203... Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2008 11:36 pm

Lol holy crap, me and my friends are probably gonna get some of these. My dad bought me a 10,000 round jar of .12s for Christmas,. Infinite fun =]
Back to top Go down
Seabass_9000
Seabass_9000

ICS M203... Empty
PostSubject: Re: ICS M203...   ICS M203... Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2008 9:01 pm

They are a lot of fun... nothing like running at somebody and unleashing 100's of bb's at them in the process. Plus you get that intimidating sound of the launcher going off.
Back to top Go down
M14 double-taps
M14 double-taps

ICS M203... Empty
PostSubject: Re: ICS M203...   ICS M203... Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 10:41 pm

Wait, you can use .12g's with these?? They work fine in this? I wouldnt have expected that....what are the accurate/effective ranges?
Back to top Go down
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile
Admin
Admin
Admin

ICS M203... Empty
PostSubject: Re: ICS M203...   ICS M203... Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 9:38 am

M14 double-taps wrote:
Wait, you can use .12g's with these?? They work fine in this? I wouldnt have expected that....what are the accurate/effective ranges?

.12 gram BBs are the perfect weight for Launchers. Launchers don't have hop-up. They don't have long or precision barrels. They just need something small to fire out of them Smile. .12gs are so great for them because they're light, extra cheap, and typically come in huge bags/containers. Also, I'm not sure of the exact range, but it is much less than the AEG itself, again making .12gs perfect for them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

ICS M203... Empty
PostSubject: Re: ICS M203...   ICS M203... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ICS M203...
Page 1 of 1