Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

why do you call yourself that?

Go down 
+5
Lone Wolf
kkoerber
Sniper004
pasniper21
killyouno5
9 posters
AuthorMessage
killyouno5
Major
Major
killyouno5

why do you call yourself that? Empty
PostSubject: why do you call yourself that?   why do you call yourself that? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 2:36 am

This is a topic about why do you consider your self the role that you are. Like what makes you better at that role or why did you pick it.

So lets get it started i consider myself a support gunner. I don't have everything i need but i like to lay down fire while guys advance i don't mind if i don't get the kill as long as i help and i really like to be the guy who makes everyone duck for cover once i open up.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=567300653
pasniper21
Sergeant
Sergeant
pasniper21

PostSubject: Re: why do you call yourself that?   why do you call yourself that? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 8:33 am

I am a spotter, I tried sniper (and still play some). But i wanted to try out using a long range aeg so im getting either a m14 or m4 for christmas. And my friend on my airsoft team wanted to try out sniping so I said I would spot.
Back to top Go down
Sniper004
Sergeant
Sergeant
Sniper004

PostSubject: Re: why do you call yourself that?   why do you call yourself that? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 11:07 am

im a sniper. i chose it because i love to be stealthy and hidden. nothing is beter than having a squad run for cover because i just hit there leader and they have no idea were i am. SNIPER!!! they yell haveing only a slight idea of the impendeing doom about to rain open them. i like to spend hours preparing for that moment, camolflauging, studying tactics, upgrading . i love it i couldent imagine myself playing another role.

Last edited by Sniper004 on Wed Nov 05, 2008 11:45 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : to short, i was in a rush the first time)
Back to top Go down
kkoerber
Major
Major
kkoerber

PostSubject: Re: why do you call yourself that?   why do you call yourself that? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 11:10 am

i consider my self to be a sniper but i also spot a little for sniper004 and am getting into CQB
Back to top Go down
Lone Wolf
General
General
Lone Wolf

PostSubject: Re: why do you call yourself that?   why do you call yourself that? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 11:32 am

I call myself a DR or designated rifleman.

means im saving up for a more accurate AEG to be a DM. lol
Back to top Go down
http://ontargetairsoft.com/
sticks.13

PostSubject: Re: why do you call yourself that?   why do you call yourself that? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 6:40 pm

Well outside I either play sniper, or DM. Depends on the mission requirements.

Inside I play pointman. Its really fun and I can use all that stored up energy from playing sniper Smile.

sticks
Back to top Go down
killyouno5
Major
Major
killyouno5

PostSubject: Re: why do you call yourself that?   why do you call yourself that? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 7:38 pm

hey guys there is already a post about what you are i am asking why you are that positon what nakes you best at it stuff like that
Back to top Go down
.25 Gram Sniper
Major
Major
.25 Gram Sniper

PostSubject: Re: why do you call yourself that?   why do you call yourself that? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 8:00 pm

I call myself a sniper because I'm patient, don't need to be in the middle of the fight to have a good time, have a ghillie suit, and have a L96. I'm sure there's more just too lazy to think of them. Sleep
Back to top Go down
http://theairsoftsniper.com
killyouno5
Major
Major
killyouno5

PostSubject: Re: why do you call yourself that?   why do you call yourself that? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 8:03 pm

there you go thats what i mean for this subject thanks sniper Smile
Back to top Go down
lonesniper24
Colonel
Colonel
lonesniper24

PostSubject: Re: why do you call yourself that?   why do you call yourself that? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 8:08 pm

I consider my self a sniper/DM, the DM would be a DM if it wasn't a spring but till falls in the category. But I call myself that because I am patient,good set of eyes,quite,really good stealth,and I hate being part of the main battle. There's a few more that I can't think of right now.
Back to top Go down
http://airsoftchat.lefora.com/forum/
TheJim
Sergeant
Sergeant
TheJim

PostSubject: Re: why do you call yourself that?   why do you call yourself that? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 8:30 pm

It depends entirely on the game. I can play

Scout/Recon
DM
Sniper
Spotter
Rifleman (if I fancy it out of boredom etc.)

Because I spend most of my time separated from the main force scouting ahead, or layup up and relaying enemy positions over comms (scout/recon)

I then usually either meet up with a squad once they join my position or nearby, or stay there and snipe, or move on to the objective and snipe (DM/Sniper)

I also sometimes go out soley with sniping in mind, usually with my spotter and far from the main force (sniper/spotter)

OFC I have my M4 and M14 for playing as a rifleman if needs be or I feel like it!

Jim
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: why do you call yourself that?   why do you call yourself that? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

why do you call yourself that?
Page 1 of 1