Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

DBOYS SPR

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
WorldsEdge
Corporal
Corporal
WorldsEdge

DBOYS SPR Empty
PostSubject: DBOYS SPR   DBOYS SPR Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 9:44 pm

i was curious about what you guys think of this gun. Its seems pretty powerful, good mag size, and a pretty long barrel (from what i see). So just tell me what you guys think cuz it looks pretty good.

Also, how big a battery could you put in this?

ps-idont have a large price range so don't judge me for that
Back to top Go down
http://www.kowkingdom.com
Lone Wolf
General
General
Lone Wolf

DBOYS SPR Empty
PostSubject: Re: DBOYS SPR   DBOYS SPR Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 9:55 pm

I have a few criticisms in d-boys. such as plastic bushings and on and on.

However the D-Boys SPR (which Im assuming is like a M4 variant?) would be decent for starting out and doing some backyard type airsofting.

For the battery the max I would reccomend is a 9.6v and no higher. It is imperative that your gears are properly shimmed or else you will start stripping gears, even with a 9.6v.

Of course it is going to be a plastic body so that is a con, but you can always buy better latter on.
The SPR's accuracy is only going to be so-so even with a .25. Remember you don't have a TM hop up in that gun.

Overall D-Boys is a 'fair' gun for the price. Make sure you take good care of it and it should last you. Some tips:
-Clean the barrel regularly after every time you go thru 2 mags
-Buy a case to protect the plastic body from being damaged <this goes for full metal too, you don't want to scratch that lovely paint off Smile >
-If you do buy a 9.6v. also buy a simple smart charger ,~$30, to ensure that the battery lasts longer than the $50 you paid for it.
-Keep the gun in a dry location, preferably a gun safe w/ dehumidifying equipment. You can also wrap the gun in a old towel and store it in a bedroom closet away from water closets and bathrooms.
Back to top Go down
http://ontargetairsoft.com/
slob212
slob212

DBOYS SPR Empty
PostSubject: Re: DBOYS SPR   DBOYS SPR Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 10:02 pm

Nobody is going to judge you for what you can afford, we all start with what we can afford.

Is a nice gun with some good tuning potential, you shouldnīt have any problems as long as you are not going above a M110 spring with standard internals. You could leave it the way it is, enjoy some real good games, gather experiance, then later step up to something more powerful.

I am a fan of all M-4 series( AR15 ).

As far as battery size goes, if it has the standard size Butt Stock, I believe you can fit the 9,6 V Large battery into it, but donīt quote me on this, only because most manufactures have and use different Specs at construction.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

DBOYS SPR Empty
PostSubject: Re: DBOYS SPR   DBOYS SPR Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DBOYS SPR
Page 1 of 1