Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

DMR Question

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
WorldsEdge
Corporal
Corporal
WorldsEdge

DMR Question Empty
PostSubject: DMR Question   DMR Question Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 6:54 pm

Can anyone recommend a gun under $200 that would make a good DMR? I know DMR's are normally rather expensive but im on a budget.
Back to top Go down
http://www.kowkingdom.com
TheJim
Sergeant
Sergeant
TheJim

DMR Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: DMR Question   DMR Question Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 7:08 pm

Hmm... You can convert almost any full battle rifle into a DMR. Armalites are ok, M14's are great, HK guns work well too. If you get a decent quality clone gun (JG or E1) and spend the rest of the money on a tightbore and barrel upgrade for a start, that's probably your best option.

Jim
Back to top Go down
Lone Wolf
General
General
Lone Wolf

DMR Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: DMR Question   DMR Question Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 7:53 pm

how 'bout $200 even

HK's do work great. Umm for under $200 tho I would try possibly a CYMA M14 which are said to be amazing.

Modding a clone gun to be a effective DMR can put you at the same price or more of something that already is. Plus if your too 'chicken' or 'smart' not to open your gearbox to install upgrades then you may have to pay another $50-70 for someone else to do that.

Anyways a JG or E1 HK model like a G36 or G3 with a PPA130 and modified Hop Up with shark bucking and H nub should do the trick. Also you may want to throw in a 6.01 TB but that will cost a additional $50

Good luck
Back to top Go down
http://ontargetairsoft.com/
Sponsored content

DMR Question Empty
PostSubject: Re: DMR Question   DMR Question Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DMR Question
Page 1 of 1