Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

THE Best Sniper Rifle

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Tasada
Corporal
Corporal
Tasada

THE Best Sniper Rifle Empty
PostSubject: THE Best Sniper Rifle   THE Best Sniper Rifle Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 11:08 am

I want to know what you guys think is THE BEST airsoft sniper rifle on the market.

Price isn't an issued here, I just want to know that you think.
Back to top Go down
kkoerber
Major
Major
kkoerber

PostSubject: Re: THE Best Sniper Rifle   THE Best Sniper Rifle Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 11:13 am

i am not sure but i like l96 version and vsr-10 also and there great.......and you can really upgrade them. but i think that the TANAKA m700 is a really great wepon
Back to top Go down
airsoft22595
Sergeant
Sergeant
airsoft22595

PostSubject: Re: THE Best Sniper Rifle   THE Best Sniper Rifle Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 12:28 pm

I say KJW m700 takedown. Same thing as the m700.Different brand though.It can be upgraded to about 750fps if you really wanted to.
Back to top Go down
kkoerber
Major
Major
kkoerber

PostSubject: Re: THE Best Sniper Rifle   THE Best Sniper Rifle Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 6:33 pm

yea i think that the m700 take down is cool also...........i think that they should design other guns to do this.
Back to top Go down
Alabama_Sniper
Colonel
Colonel

PostSubject: Re: THE Best Sniper Rifle   THE Best Sniper Rifle Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 8:30 pm

Is the UTG L-96 the best on the Market , I don't know and highly doubt it . Do I have the L-96 and love it , yes .
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/alabamaairsoft
kkoerber
Major
Major
kkoerber

PostSubject: Re: THE Best Sniper Rifle   THE Best Sniper Rifle Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 9:36 pm

i have a well l96 and it is pretty good and is a tidbit more powerful than the utg version
Back to top Go down
Alabama_Sniper
Colonel
Colonel

PostSubject: Re: THE Best Sniper Rifle   THE Best Sniper Rifle Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 9:56 pm

The best airsoft rifle should be based on different stuff like tenchnical stuff like statistics that include , fps rating , internals , and battery life ( if AEG ) , not by opinions that include this one looks cool , or this one smells funny , or this ones cheap , or this one looks expensive even though Its really not . The answers given to you on this forum will probally most likely become biased due to different people's opinions , and no matter how hard that you will try , no 251 different people ( the amount of users that are using the forum at this time ) , If you ask me , I would go on google and search different airsoft guns and airsoft guns makers , then compare their ratings and stats . This is time consuming but worth it highly .
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/alabamaairsoft
Tasada
Corporal
Corporal
Tasada

PostSubject: Re: THE Best Sniper Rifle   THE Best Sniper Rifle Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 10:01 pm

I'm most likely going to stick with my UTG L96 for a while until I have enough for a KJW M700 quick take down. I've made up my mind about that. This isn't a "which gun would you reccomend buying" post, it's just a if you could have any gun which one would it be. If I had that choice I would get the Airsoft GI DMR hands down. Never going to happen but it would be nice. ($2,008)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THE Best Sniper Rifle   THE Best Sniper Rifle Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

THE Best Sniper Rifle
Page 1 of 1