Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

Was Up (Captain Quizno)

Go down 
+3
kkoerber
Tasada
Captain Quizno
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Captain Quizno
Private
Private
Captain Quizno

Was Up (Captain Quizno) Empty
PostSubject: Was Up (Captain Quizno)   Was Up (Captain Quizno) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 10:15 am

Hello everyone, I thought id post a thread of me in here since I may have accidently posted it else where lol. Ne ways, im Kyle. I've played airsoft for about 3-4 months before winter came. At first we all used those Wal-mart guns (Cheap Plastics). Then we really started getting into it so I purchased an AEG (XM8). I really enjoy the sport and now I want to try a different approach to it by sniping. I have my loadout currently posted in the General Sniper discussions page if your interested to see what some of my parts and rifle look like. Ummm what else. Oh our feilds: Wet 'N Dry which what we call our outdoor field that we made using tires and lots of wood, old doors, chopped down trees ect. This feild has 3 towers and about 9 obsticles. After the snow is gone we plan to create 6 more towers, expand the field, create 3 more trails, 9 more obsticles and make our 1 fox hole better and create a new fox hole. Our second field is called The Zero-One Hundred which is a recently abandonned hotel. We have lots of fun in there and its always a blast lol. Ummm lets see I currently have a Echo 1 shotgun from speedy toys, the XM8 (Stock) and 4 Wal-mart plastic guns and Im going to be getting a UTG L-96 with a nice scope and sum spring and bore upgrades. And thats pretty much it. My team does not have name but there is another sniper and about 6 other AEGers. (Hope to post before and after pictures of the field and a player picture). Thats all =D

P.S. if you can see the picture thats when we got stuck hunting
Back to top Go down
Tasada
Corporal
Corporal
Tasada

PostSubject: Re: Was Up (Captain Quizno)   Was Up (Captain Quizno) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 11:22 am

Welcome, I hope you enjoy the forum and sniping as much as I do. Nice avatar btw. UTG L96 is definaetly the way to go. I ordered a tightbore for mine yesterday and I'm going to get a spring upgrade by x-mas.
Back to top Go down
kkoerber
Major
Major
kkoerber

PostSubject: Re: Was Up (Captain Quizno)   Was Up (Captain Quizno) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 11:32 am

welcome to the forum of allies........lol
Back to top Go down
Captain Quizno
Private
Private
Captain Quizno

PostSubject: Re: Was Up (Captain Quizno)   Was Up (Captain Quizno) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 1:41 pm

Was Up (Captain Quizno) 11610
Back to top Go down
Lone Wolf
General
General
Lone Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Was Up (Captain Quizno)   Was Up (Captain Quizno) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 5:54 pm

lol, that truck is screwed until it dries up...
We have a flood plain near by that is all dried up, were in a 'extreme' drought.

We really need to develop our fields though.
Back to top Go down
http://ontargetairsoft.com/
Alabama_Sniper
Colonel
Colonel

PostSubject: Re: Was Up (Captain Quizno)   Was Up (Captain Quizno) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 7:26 pm

Yeah the same here with us too , welcome to the forums by the way , and I believe that we have already met .
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/alabamaairsoft
Captain Quizno
Private
Private
Captain Quizno

PostSubject: Re: Was Up (Captain Quizno)   Was Up (Captain Quizno) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 8:59 pm

Ya i didnt introduce myself before i started asking around. That picture was takin last winter.... there is a long story behind it (PM if you want to hear it) I also have a inside cab picture and a few more pictures at different angles.
Back to top Go down
M14 double-taps
M14 double-taps

PostSubject: Re: Was Up (Captain Quizno)   Was Up (Captain Quizno) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 11:23 pm

Welcome to the forums. Make sure to read all the rules and stickies to make your stay here better. good luck and happy posting!! Cool

Remember, its not the NUMBER of posts that counts, its the QUALITY.

Quality over quantity, my friend.
Back to top Go down
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile
Toughboy Sethy
Private
Private
Toughboy Sethy

PostSubject: Re: Was Up (Captain Quizno)   Was Up (Captain Quizno) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 10:25 pm

I wonder what your doing this post for quantity my friend
M14 double-taps wrote:
Welcome to the forums. Make sure to read all the rules and stickies to make your stay here better. good luck and happy posting!! Cool

Remember, its not the NUMBER of posts that counts, its the QUALITY.

Quality over quantity, my friend.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Was Up (Captain Quizno)   Was Up (Captain Quizno) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Was Up (Captain Quizno)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Airsoft :: Introduce yourself-
Jump to: