Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

Like Evike?

Go down 
+12
sniper_32
Tank
sambam2011
killyouno5
pasniper21
djstasevich
kkoerber
M14 double-taps
sticks.13
lonesniper24
Captain Quizno
Russ
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
organdonor
Private
Private
organdonor

Like Evike? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Like Evike?   Like Evike? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 4:13 pm

I love Evike, have ordered tons from them and never had a bad experience and they are pretty quick. I also like Shortys for some things. Again very quick. I ordered a Single action Army Colt revolver from Den Trinity weeks ago and have not heard a thing but noticed the gun is now marked out of stock. Was not then. Still I have not heard anything yet. Also like Un Company very much.
Back to top Go down
MetallicAirsoft
Major
Major
MetallicAirsoft

PostSubject: Re: Like Evike?   Like Evike? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 12:36 pm

i like evike because prices and shipping is free over $100 but they always send me the wrong thing the second time i order the same thing that i have ordered before like i ordered a small type bater in 9.6v and they sent me a 8.4v stick type and wouldn't take it back and i got a red/green dot that was really nice so i ordered another and it was a piece of s*** it's caps broke one of the nut's was too big for the screwing peice and it was backwards other than that though they are pretty good
Back to top Go down
S.T.O.R.M. Airsoft
Major
Major
S.T.O.R.M. Airsoft

PostSubject: Re: Like Evike?   Like Evike? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 12:56 pm

Ive never ordered from them but ive heard a lot of mixed reviews about them like some orders taking a really long time to ship guns and gear. Also ive heard that sometimes they ship the wrong gun. But they apoligized and re-shipped the right gun that you ordered. Ive never ordered from there but I might they seem good and seem to have pretty good prices
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/STORMAIRSOFT1
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Like Evike?   Like Evike? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Like Evike?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2