Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

Small gun...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
airsoft22595
Sergeant
Sergeant
airsoft22595

Small gun... Empty
PostSubject: Small gun...   Small gun... Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 11:26 pm

Yes i know there is a post similar to this.Ok so my friend wants a new gun.He really likes side folding stocks.He wants it to be small and about a max size up to a G36c."He wants it to have a side folding stock".A decent fps you know 350+ fps is ok for him.Please respond.Hes been looking at stores and can't decide.Oh and electric and under 150 dollars will help too.
Back to top Go down
TheJim
Sergeant
Sergeant
TheJim

Small gun... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Small gun...   Small gun... Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 6:50 pm

Go for a JG model G36c, M4A1 Para, Or whatever carbine you choose, then buy a side folding stock. My personal choice would be a JG MP5 Navy with the PDW folding stock on it.

Jim
Back to top Go down
lonesniper24
Colonel
Colonel
lonesniper24

Small gun... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Small gun...   Small gun... Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 9:49 pm

like TheJim just said I would say for him to go with an Mp5sd with a folding stock. If he doesn't like them for any reason M4 CQB, G36c,or Dboy SCAR L (I don't know many because I stay with sniper rifles and I don't look at all that other stuff except the Mp5sd)
Back to top Go down
http://airsoftchat.lefora.com/forum/
TheJim
Sergeant
Sergeant
TheJim

Small gun... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Small gun...   Small gun... Icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 3:50 pm

Yeah and also, like I said, you can buy a folding or sliding stock for pretty much any gun (some may need an adapter though)

Jim
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Small gun... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Small gun...   Small gun... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Small gun...
Page 1 of 1