Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

Over haul for JG Bar-10

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Viper
Private
Private

Over haul for JG Bar-10 Empty
PostSubject: Over haul for JG Bar-10   Over haul for JG Bar-10 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 10:15 pm

I bought my JG Bar-10 with the help of those at this site so many thanks. It is a great gun, but I just want more range and power out of it. The only mod I have done to it is the airbrake mod. I have looked over parts to upgrade it and came up with this list. Steel spring guide, custom piston by Laylax, Laylax piston and trigger sear, and a 150 Laylax spring. All these parts I listed are from Trinity airsoft so if you know were I can find them cheaper please let me know. I also saw a video on U tube called EdGi upgrade. I think it is a kit, but not sure and if it is. Is it a better option than the parts I picked out above? Thanks for any help you can give me. Question

;Viper;
Back to top Go down
Spl. Durkee
General Grade 2
Spl. Durkee

PostSubject: Re: Over haul for JG Bar-10   Over haul for JG Bar-10 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 12, 2009 10:34 pm

If you've already done the teflon mod, I wouldnt advise doign the airbrake. It will actuially lower your FPS.
Back to top Go down
Seabass_9000
Seabass_9000

PostSubject: Re: Over haul for JG Bar-10   Over haul for JG Bar-10 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 5:49 pm

Since I have changed every internal part out in my Bar 10 I thought I might offer you some advise... Very Happy

First off, I know its expensive but honestly the best and most noticeable upgrade you can perform on the gun is the Zero trigger upgrade. Trust me, just from a design standpoint alone it makes more since than any other mod. You are going to gain reliability even when using heavier springs and you will also make your trigger pull super light!!! I actually did the upgraded sears first with a laylax 150 before I decided to try the zero trigger. I am not trying to say what you want to do isn't good... its just better in the long run to spend the extra cash for the zero trigger system, ESPECIALLY if you want higher fps since with the upgraded sears you are only going to be able to run a laylax 150 reliably, where the Zero trigger can support much stronger springs. I am running a Laylax 170 right now with no problem and it is shooting around 550 fps with .20's. Smile

Here is the order of mods I would do if I were buying them 1 at a time:
Zero Trigger with piston
Laylax spring guide
Laylax 170 spring
Hard type hop up bucking
Tightbore barrel
Laylax barrel stabilizer ring
Laylax teflon cylinder
Laylax cylinder head
Hop up chamber (haven't installed this yet, but its on my list of things to do Smile )
Back to top Go down
http://www.theairsoftsniper.com
djstasevich
Major
Major
djstasevich

PostSubject: Re: Over haul for JG Bar-10   Over haul for JG Bar-10 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 8:54 pm

If you google edgi you will reach their business and all they currently have are inner barrels but they are setting up a new web site.
Back to top Go down
http://statairsoft.weebly.com/index.html
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Over haul for JG Bar-10   Over haul for JG Bar-10 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Over haul for JG Bar-10
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The Sniper's Nest :: Sniper Rifle Upgrades/Modifications-
Jump to: