Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

Swiss Arms M6

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
SniperL96
Corporal
Corporal
SniperL96

Swiss Arms M6 Empty
PostSubject: Swiss Arms M6   Swiss Arms M6 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 12:22 pm

Alright long time no see! But I need some advice. IS the Swiss Arms Black Eagle M6 sniper any good? Thanks for the help!

P.S. If the M6 isn't any good,would you still recommend the L96 or BAR-10?
Back to top Go down
Satan
Major
Major
Satan

Swiss Arms M6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swiss Arms M6   Swiss Arms M6 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 12:58 pm

Yes I use it its low grade but its works extremely well with .25s and a good scope you can't upgrade it but there are a few l96 parts that you could possibly fit in for a more powerful spring but thats not neccsary. Its accuracy is as good as any other so long as you clean the gun often. Its hopup is wacky so just turn the hopup down to normal and you'll be fine I would buy it it is cheap easily maintained and to handle. Regardless of what others say I get at 150 feet a 5 inch grouping thats good for me don't use over .25s though. I use this rifle its comfortable i reccomend bipod for it. Also the best scope to use with this rifle is a leapers scope any power and size just make sure its a leapers. If your in a muddy area keep you handle of the ground dirt gets packed in there and you need a pin and water to get it out just warn you.

Basicly buy this rifle its reliable easy to use and accurate as any other rifle. All of my snipers use it on my team I have reccommended it to them and they have bought it.
Back to top Go down
sticks.13

Swiss Arms M6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swiss Arms M6   Swiss Arms M6 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 1:20 pm

Long and short, its good but not quite as good as a BAR10.

With a barrel upgrade and maybe some new sears/zero trigger it becomes a formidable weapon. The problem is finding these parts.

Keep with Satan's suggestions as far as the cleaning and BB weight. An easier way to get a consistent hop-up with the gun is to take plumbers tape(teflon tape), you can find this at a local hardware store, and snap the little ball thing thats on the end of the hop-up adjuster. Then just wrap the whole thing in teflon tape so that it can barely fit through the hole. Turn your hop-up 'off' and bam you have one of the most reliable hop-ups in the game.

sticks
Back to top Go down
SniperL96
Corporal
Corporal
SniperL96

Swiss Arms M6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swiss Arms M6   Swiss Arms M6 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 1:43 pm

Satan:What type of bipod and BB brand do you recommend?

Sticks:How do you do this teflon tape mod?And if I were to screw up and break the hop up.Where could I get a new one?

P.S. Thanks for the help!
Back to top Go down
sticks.13

Swiss Arms M6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swiss Arms M6   Swiss Arms M6 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 3:05 pm

Uhhh, ill make a guide when I get my friend to come over....
I believe there is a UTG upgrade kit for $30ish that has a hop-up in it. Besides that you might be able to get an APS2 one if it fits. I doubt it will the hopup reminds me of a longer V hop-up(VSR hop-up).

sticks
Back to top Go down
Satan
Major
Major
Satan

Swiss Arms M6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swiss Arms M6   Swiss Arms M6 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 3:10 pm

Really any bipod would work heres one for you

http://airsplat.com/Items/AC-UPE-BIPODAGM.htm

As for bbs I used several iwould suggest

Crosman .25s (cheap easy to find effective not great effective)
Cybergun .20s or .25s (more effective only can be found online)
upgrade the barrel for these
* Tokyo Marui

* KSC

* Excel

* Matrix

* Airsoft Elite (AE)

* Systema

* AIM

* SRC

* Stealth

* Maruzen
Sticks only issue is with your tape idea that wouldnt work because one of the screws to hold the gun to the stock is right next to the hopup adjuster maybe I can get a pic but it would block that hole.
Back to top Go down
sticks.13

Swiss Arms M6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swiss Arms M6   Swiss Arms M6 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 3:14 pm

No not the whole hop-up just the adjusting 'Arm' thingy.

I would stay away from Cybergun BB's, they basically are trying to make airsoft a monopoly. Which would be bad. The more money you give them, the closer they get to their goal.

sticks
Back to top Go down
Satan
Major
Major
Satan

Swiss Arms M6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swiss Arms M6   Swiss Arms M6 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 3:23 pm

Lol well put sticks Ive only used a sample pack of cybergun .25s and cybergun plus cybergun (I thought) would equal good and they were slightly more accurate than the Crosman. But I go with Crosman I just head to Dicks Sporting goods and pick up a pack every time Im low. Personaly I would say buy Crosman its effective cheap and easy.
Back to top Go down
SniperL96
Corporal
Corporal
SniperL96

Swiss Arms M6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swiss Arms M6   Swiss Arms M6 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 6:42 pm

I was also looking at the APS2. Is that a better,worse or equal resulting gun? (performance wise) Also, sticks,would you still paint my gun? And how much would you charge me?(can't remember,i delete my messages after a mouth).
Back to top Go down
kkoerber
Major
Major
kkoerber

Swiss Arms M6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swiss Arms M6   Swiss Arms M6 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 7:50 pm

i think that is ok but there are a lot of better options......... if you are getting it because of the price you should get a WELL VSR-10
Back to top Go down
Satan
Major
Major
Satan

Swiss Arms M6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swiss Arms M6   Swiss Arms M6 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 10:56 pm

See I knew this would happen *sigh* This is a quility rifle it has low grade parts compared to the VSR-10 but its accuracy is the same.
Back to top Go down
Viper
Private
Private

Swiss Arms M6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swiss Arms M6   Swiss Arms M6 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 12:22 am

This may hav been a good gun for some, but I bought this gun and it didnt work out. The main problem was that it stopped feeding bbs within 20mins of opening it. I checked every thing and there was no reason besides that it was broke that it did not work. Luckly I could return it. I know youmay have a low buget, but I bought the Bar-10 like a month later and I love it. Well worth every penny.

,Viper,
Back to top Go down
Satan
Major
Major
Satan

Swiss Arms M6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swiss Arms M6   Swiss Arms M6 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 9:30 pm

You must have had a defective gun because with cleaning mine works perfect after a year of use.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Swiss Arms M6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swiss Arms M6   Swiss Arms M6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Swiss Arms M6
Page 1 of 1