Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

in contrast to most painful....

Go down 
+3
Roamer
Fox13
Ragnarock
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Ragnarock
Corporal
Corporal
Ragnarock

in contrast to most painful.... Empty
PostSubject: in contrast to most painful....   in contrast to most painful.... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 10:06 pm

what is your best moment in airsoft?

as for me, it has to be when during a night game, one of my friends was the last person left. i saw him and stalked him all the way to a small alley. he was hiding behind a recycling bin and i just flat out unloaded on him.

my alternate has nothing to do with me, but one of my friends unloaded on another one of my friends in the same alleyway, and the kid that got shot got pissed about it so he said "i am so close to kicking you *** right now!" (this is only funny because A:he was being a baby and B:he is not capable of kicking anybodies *** anyway). there was an akward moment of silence, so he walked forward and kicked the kid that shot him in the shins.....then walked away. Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
Fox13
Corporal
Corporal
Fox13

PostSubject: Re: in contrast to most painful....   in contrast to most painful.... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 10:14 pm

Ok I got a head shot on this kid who never calls his hits. And guess what, he didn't call it. It bounced right of his face mask and I saw it and heard it but obviously he didn't. Right. Well anyway I flicked it to full and unloaded. At first he just stayed there. Then the pain started to get to him and he started twitching. By the time he called his out he was in the fetal position, no joke. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Roamer
Captain
Captain
Roamer

PostSubject: Re: in contrast to most painful....   in contrast to most painful.... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2008 10:17 pm

nice, thats just what you have to do to some ppl to get them to call their shots

Airsoft is a lot of fun, but not if your opponents are invincible. Mad
Back to top Go down
http://theairsoftsniper.com
Ragnarock
Corporal
Corporal
Ragnarock

PostSubject: Re: in contrast to most painful....   in contrast to most painful.... Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2008 9:13 pm

sometimes its by accident though. like when you hit them on a part of their vest that is pretty thick, and it just bounces off.
Back to top Go down
Fox13
Corporal
Corporal
Fox13

PostSubject: Re: in contrast to most painful....   in contrast to most painful.... Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2008 9:19 pm

Yes but you can always hear it hit. My favorite type of player is the one who calls his shots even if it just skims his boot.
Back to top Go down
Sniper004
Sergeant
Sergeant
Sniper004

PostSubject: Re: in contrast to most painful....   in contrast to most painful.... Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 12:40 pm

my best moment in airsoft is when i was playing in Florida. the place we were playing had this big pond/swamp area that was covers in green algea and the pond itself was about 250ft long and it was about 150ft across. the enemy base was one one end of the pond/swamp so the only way i could gat a real clear shot was accross 250ft of pond/swamp area. my substitute spotter and i had moved to the end because at that point we didnt know how long the shot would be, i ahd pulled my rifle on top of a log and had figured taht its about 250ft and said to my spotter theres no way i can hit that range and hes like just try whats the worst that can happen. so over on the other end two of my teammates were moving in agianst my freind cody who has a saw249 and he was suppresing them really well and my spotters says shoot him so i put my scope on him and move my cross hairs about 10 ft high and shoot...... and my spoter just says "crap u nailed him!!" i hit him right in the side..
Back to top Go down
SniperL96
Corporal
Corporal
SniperL96

PostSubject: Re: in contrast to most painful....   in contrast to most painful.... Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 7:38 pm

my best airsoft moment was when i was in a friends backyard. there was only 2 people on my team,against 6 others on the opposing team. ethan(my teammate)and i only had three pistols,aganist,6 autos.but ethan and i kick cowboy butt. we started at the bottom of the hill.and amazingly we pushed the 6 guys around the sides to the bottom of the hill Very Happy but they tried 2 retaillyate affraid i shot one square in the forhead.then ethan and i just wated till they were out of amo(which was a matter of minutes) and wasted the rest of them. won bragging rights.and just too be mean Twisted Evil (because they were very cocky in the beggining)i bragged the whole time Smile
Back to top Go down
Alabama_Sniper
Colonel
Colonel

PostSubject: Re: in contrast to most painful....   in contrast to most painful.... Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 12:34 pm

My best airsoft moment was when I flanked one of my friends with my pistol and he came running from me and my teammate and his teammate took cover with his mini-fully auto ( which really wasn't that smart he could have easily took us ) and the guy I flanked came running and tripped over some tin laying in the yard and fell face first I was still lighting him up but what made it funny was that he got mad because I shot him but even funnier was that we were playing hold the fort where we were supposed to hold the fort and his team was suppose to take it while we played pistol and semi only I walked away with the title of the craziest player that day well it was kinda dark so the night well that dusk .There we go so I walked away with the title of the craziest player that dusk .
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/alabamaairsoft
.25 Gram Sniper
Major
Major
.25 Gram Sniper

PostSubject: Re: in contrast to most painful....   in contrast to most painful.... Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 9:38 am

Back to top Go down
http://theairsoftsniper.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: in contrast to most painful....   in contrast to most painful.... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

in contrast to most painful....
Page 1 of 1