Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

battery question...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
sniper tact
Private
Private
sniper tact

battery question... Empty
PostSubject: battery question...   battery question... Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 2:31 am

i just recently purchased an echo 1 vector arms mod47 and it came with a 1500mAH 8.4 large type. I had a 3000mAH 8.4v from be4 that i put into it and it shoots a few times then just stops randomly. I thought the battery died but i popped it in my G&G and it worked fine. then i put the 1500mAH back in and it worked fine. But everytime i put the 3000mAH back in it stops working in the middle of a battle. Any thoughts?
Back to top Go down
killyouno5
Major
Major
killyouno5

PostSubject: Re: battery question...   battery question... Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 2:42 am

It may be over powering the gun and the fuses don't let the charge through so they wont blow. maybe try getting another battery.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=567300653
sniper tact
Private
Private
sniper tact

PostSubject: Re: battery question...   battery question... Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 2:51 am

well the 1500mah works better than the 3000, like it sounds much better when it shoots, and the RoF actually sounds higher with the lower mAH battery, how high u think i should go for the amount of mAH for a battery for that gun? 3000 is apparently too much.
Back to top Go down
killyouno5
Major
Major
killyouno5

PostSubject: Re: battery question...   battery question... Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 3:00 am

Im not sure maybe stick wth the one you have and just get more. You can also get a lipo one that will give you alot more rof.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=567300653
sniper tact
Private
Private
sniper tact

PostSubject: Re: battery question...   battery question... Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 11:47 am

can i get that from shortyusa.com ? cuz that is less than an hour away n i can drive there.
Back to top Go down
slob212
slob212

PostSubject: Re: battery question...   battery question... Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 6:27 pm

First, you cannot over power a gun if it still has the Fuse assembly in the Gun, the reason for the fuse is to safeguard the motor and GB internals, if you have a short, or reverse poled battery, or a short in the battery itself. Your guns are able to withstand alot more Power than what the manufactures are leading you to believe.

Check the connetion on the larger battery, sounds as if you have a weak contact, or a loose cell bridge in the battery itself, or a bad cell.

If possible check it on a volt meter, then hook it up to the gun, and check what you are getting to the motor.
Back to top Go down
sniper tact
Private
Private
sniper tact

PostSubject: Re: battery question...   battery question... Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 8:13 pm

yeh i thought it was sumthing like that, but as soon as i put it onto my other gun it works nonstop through every round. i just don't understand. can any of u guys give me a link to a bigger stock i can get for the echo 1 vector arms mod47? i think its too small n wen i bend the wires to fit the battery in it comes loose.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: battery question...   battery question... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

battery question...
Page 1 of 1