Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

Just to close

Go down 
+10
Sniper004
panic324
Lone Wolf
Jman
killyouno5
aveenvp
wms
mgunner564
socal46
wymansailor1
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
wymansailor1
Private
Private

Just to close Empty
PostSubject: Just to close   Just to close Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 1:16 pm

So me and a couple buddies were playing airsoft prob around Nov. There were four of us so we divided up into two teams. And me and my teammate went off into the woods around thier camp. Well I had an Urban Camo suit at the time, not the best for wooded areas (its white,black, and gray camo) so Im thinking Im screwed but we wound up finding a nice patch of birch trees. So i set up there and my teammate went a little to my left. we were about 20ft or so off of the path we knew theyed take to look for us. So we sat and waited for em. bout 20 min later here they come, slow and looking everywhere for us. Well the guy on point just passed me and i fired at him taking him in the mid of the back, hes down. My teammate pops up to shoot the other enemy and got hit. but he still had no idea where i was, so he takes off back towards his camp and i give chase. Well he wound up going into this little shed to wait for me to run by, and i did but i caught him out of my eye and turned, he shot and hit my gun, what luck huh? cheers We are so close i push his barrel out of the way and he grabs mine up under his arm. so were both trying to wrestle the others gun away, seemed to last like five minutes our little melee. eventually i reached down and tried to grab my pistol without letting go of either gun, but i did and as i pull up and shoot him he does the exact same to me, both dead. First time for either of us to actually get into a melee during a game.
Back to top Go down
socal46
Corporal
Corporal
socal46

Just to close Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just to close   Just to close Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 3:25 am

thats funny buut wat works best is a swift kick to the balls makes them let go of your gun
Back to top Go down
http://scar.aforumfree.com/forum.htm
mgunner564
Colonel
Colonel
mgunner564

Just to close Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just to close   Just to close Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 9:02 am

dude that's just un-sportsman like. if i was to kick some one any were in that situation it would preferably in the back of the knee or the ribs just hard enough to make them let go
Back to top Go down
socal46
Corporal
Corporal
socal46

Just to close Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just to close   Just to close Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 2:03 pm

it was a joke man relax i was just kidding
Back to top Go down
http://scar.aforumfree.com/forum.htm
mgunner564
Colonel
Colonel
mgunner564

Just to close Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just to close   Just to close Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 4:09 pm

i know..... Smile
Back to top Go down
wms
Private
Private

Just to close Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just to close   Just to close Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 7:12 pm

what happened to "safety kills"? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
aveenvp
Major
Major
aveenvp

Just to close Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just to close   Just to close Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 7:52 pm

This is why there should be bayonets in airsoft Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
killyouno5
Major
Major
killyouno5

Just to close Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just to close   Just to close Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 8:22 pm

Lol ya like those little plastic ones you got when you were a little kid from walmart. Nothing to great but just soft plastic that you can touch someone with and they are out.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=567300653
aveenvp
Major
Major
aveenvp

Just to close Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just to close   Just to close Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 2:32 pm

Back to top Go down
mgunner564
Colonel
Colonel
mgunner564

Just to close Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just to close   Just to close Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 6:02 pm

yea that wouild be nice but wouildnt do me anygood cinsidering im a sniper but i always carry a pair of snipping shears(the ones for small branches and stuff) and a leatherman
Back to top Go down
Jman
Sergeant
Sergeant
Jman

Just to close Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just to close   Just to close Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 1:04 am

Well I would have put him on my back and disloged his gun and shoot his foot with it. I have don't this and unluckly for him I shot in the hole in his shoe so I chiped his toe nail but I got his gun away from him Smile and that was when he tried to trip me after the match.
Back to top Go down
Lone Wolf
General
General
Lone Wolf

Just to close Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just to close   Just to close Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 11:02 am

I try to avoid melee encounters because they can get personal. And I especially hate it when people STILL use their primary close up because it hurts like "Watch your language". Its also bad because people get pissed and get into a real fight or lose friends.

Even on a team, using your primary in a point-blank situation can result in your ticket off team. At a field, you could be kicked out of a game by a ref and possibly be banned from the field.
Back to top Go down
http://ontargetairsoft.com/
mgunner564
Colonel
Colonel
mgunner564

Just to close Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just to close   Just to close Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 5:37 pm

ah speaking of with.. that will get you kicked off every field that has anything thing to do with MAG (Maine airsoft group) in Maine...i see he is in Maine but I highly doubt it was a MAG sponsored field
Back to top Go down
Lone Wolf
General
General
Lone Wolf

Just to close Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just to close   Just to close Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 5:54 pm

No it sounds like a backyard ward enhanced with acreage and earthworks
Back to top Go down
mgunner564
Colonel
Colonel
mgunner564

Just to close Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just to close   Just to close Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 8:01 pm

yes because every airsoft feil in Maine that's affiliated with MAG don't have a decent number of birch trees.
Back to top Go down
Jman
Sergeant
Sergeant
Jman

Just to close Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just to close   Just to close Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 9:31 pm

We had just got done with our gapeling class so I knew what I was doing and I did not hurt him intill I shot it at his foot. Also this was a marine situarional experiance to see what they have to learn and how they act in the feild.
Back to top Go down
Lone Wolf
General
General
Lone Wolf

Just to close Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just to close   Just to close Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 9:33 pm

I have no problem with airsoft featuring simulated hand 2 hand, but it must be simulated if you know what I mean.
Back to top Go down
panic324
Sergeant
Sergeant
panic324

Location : San Francisco Bay Area, Communist Republic of California

Just to close Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just to close   Just to close Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 12:55 am

Seriously, I would have just tackled the guy.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=674516301&ref=profile
Jman
Sergeant
Sergeant
Jman

Just to close Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just to close   Just to close Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 10:44 pm

Lone Wolf wrote:
I have no problem with airsoft featuring simulated hand 2 hand, but it must be simulated if you know what I mean.

This was a highschool recruiting thing and we had the gapleing before we went on the feild. Also the person I did it to knew how to land were both in the same te-quwan-do class.
Back to top Go down
Sniper004
Sergeant
Sergeant
Sniper004

Just to close Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just to close   Just to close Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 10:25 pm

ive gotten into mele a few times , once i was sniping from a bunker and someone snuck up behind me he didnt shoot either he went to like wrestle me, we turned back and fourth for a few mins wrestling then he shot me with his pistol...ouch
Back to top Go down
AFU
AFU

Just to close Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just to close   Just to close Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 10:53 pm

Pfft, Physical contact *glares* you should be ashamed of yourself.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Salkand
mgunner564
Colonel
Colonel
mgunner564

Just to close Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just to close   Just to close Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 4:32 pm

yes that would get me banned from my team and field for life unless i kiss some major but!
Back to top Go down
Spl. Durkee
General Grade 2
Spl. Durkee

Just to close Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just to close   Just to close Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 3:16 am

My squad and field allows bayonette/knife kills as long as they are blows to the chest rig or "stealth taps". We're all out there for fun so there would be no need to get any more physical.
Back to top Go down
slob212
slob212

Just to close Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just to close   Just to close Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 3:40 am

Quote :
Pfft, Physical contact *glares* you should be ashamed of yourself.

AFU, you put it nicely Wink

Physical Contact should be avoided at all costs !!!
Hand to Hand
Bayonet Kills
Knife Kills

This just stinks like, Noob, I have absolutely no idea what I am doing, Idiocy !!!
This is the Crap that goes on in Backyard Kiddie B.S. games !!!!

Even when it is `` Allowed ´´, as soon as you go laying your hands on an opposing player, emotions are going to be running High, then that added with the raised levels of Adrenaline, you are asking for a Fight.

A whispered Hit is just as effective, when you are close enough to use your hands.

My first thought about any Team or Event that allows Physical Contact, AVOID LIKE THE PLAGUE !! Immature, Irresponsible, and shouldn't be allowed to use a Spit Ball Pipe !!!
Back to top Go down
mgunner564
Colonel
Colonel
mgunner564

Just to close Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just to close   Just to close Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 10:06 am

lol about the spit ball pipe i have been hit with a bb fired form a straw and i didn't know i had been hit so the guy who fit me(i still don't were he is) said in quiet words your hit and i flipped out!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Just to close Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just to close   Just to close Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just to close
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next