Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

Problems with JG BAR 10.....(only the screws)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Nnamkied
Private
Private
Nnamkied

Problems with JG BAR 10.....(only the screws) Empty
PostSubject: Problems with JG BAR 10.....(only the screws)   Problems with JG BAR 10.....(only the screws) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 2:29 am

the screw head got stripped on the bigger screw that holds the barrel to the stock, anybody know where i can get some screws that will fit this excatly? And people that think that the jg bar 10 sucks it doesn't!!!! Its the best gun i have and i have like 5 snipers and this one is the best in grouping at 50 yds and best fps.
Back to top Go down
Lone Wolf
General
General
Lone Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Problems with JG BAR 10.....(only the screws)   Problems with JG BAR 10.....(only the screws) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 6:03 pm

the best way to just find a replacement metric screw (note I did say metric) is to take the stripped screw to home-depot or lowes depending on your preference and find the match. If they length doesn't match up you can always cut so it fits exactly. You just need to make sure the threads are the same, and possibly even use a different metal.
Back to top Go down
http://ontargetairsoft.com/
Nnamkied
Private
Private
Nnamkied

PostSubject: Re: Problems with JG BAR 10.....(only the screws)   Problems with JG BAR 10.....(only the screws) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 9:21 pm

ok thanks for the advise i just bored into my stock a bit with a dremall and grinded it big enough so i could get a vise grips in there Crying or Very sad makes my stock look crappy but my custom silencer makes up for it cheers ...thanks lone wolf
Back to top Go down
Jman
Sergeant
Sergeant
Jman

PostSubject: Re: Problems with JG BAR 10.....(only the screws)   Problems with JG BAR 10.....(only the screws) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2009 8:39 pm

I would sujest that you find a hardware store soon anyways. Also don't lossen or tigten the triger screw or they will strip. I had to go some new screws and they are metric 4.
Back to top Go down
Nnamkied
Private
Private
Nnamkied

PostSubject: Re: Problems with JG BAR 10.....(only the screws)   Problems with JG BAR 10.....(only the screws) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 2:08 am

the screws for the stock are metric 4? fine medium or coarse threads?
Back to top Go down
Jman
Sergeant
Sergeant
Jman

PostSubject: Re: Problems with JG BAR 10.....(only the screws)   Problems with JG BAR 10.....(only the screws) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 7:42 pm

Whats the difrence?
Back to top Go down
mgunner564
Colonel
Colonel
mgunner564

PostSubject: Re: Problems with JG BAR 10.....(only the screws)   Problems with JG BAR 10.....(only the screws) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 8:11 pm

one has fine threads spaced tightly i think. medium is in between and course is sped far apart well at lest i think that's Wat it means
Back to top Go down
Jman
Sergeant
Sergeant
Jman

PostSubject: Re: Problems with JG BAR 10.....(only the screws)   Problems with JG BAR 10.....(only the screws) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 9:43 pm

Well it is the same as the regular screws so you can bring one with and see.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Problems with JG BAR 10.....(only the screws)   Problems with JG BAR 10.....(only the screws) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Problems with JG BAR 10.....(only the screws)
Page 1 of 1