Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

new secondary

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
mgunner564
Colonel
Colonel
mgunner564

new secondary Empty
PostSubject: new secondary   new secondary Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 4:54 pm

well the MP5K i was using just got fried...so im looking for a secondary and was thinking shotgun.........
well here's what i have

http://www.airsoftgi.com/product_info.php?products_id=3133
is it any good? i heard that the stock can come loose and then the while gun is misaligned but i can't remember if it was this one or another can some please clarify?
and some extra shells
Back to top Go down
Spl. Durkee
General Grade 2
Spl. Durkee

new secondary Empty
PostSubject: Re: new secondary   new secondary Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 2:59 am

It is a very good shotgun for the money, the spread is good for only 3 BBs being fired. My only complaint is that the stock and everything feels like it is made from cheap plastic. It is really, really, light. Almost abnormally light, that is. That could be a con or a pro, it's up to you. Overall I'd recommend it, just be carefull and take care of it. It feels very fragile.
Back to top Go down
mgunner564
Colonel
Colonel
mgunner564

new secondary Empty
PostSubject: Re: new secondary   new secondary Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 10:11 am

thanks!..and how many shells do you recommend i am thing about buying 12 of them+ the 2 that come with it will that be enough?
Back to top Go down
Spl. Durkee
General Grade 2
Spl. Durkee

new secondary Empty
PostSubject: Re: new secondary   new secondary Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 7:55 pm

I wouldnt say you need 12...maybe 5 or 6. You get 30 shots per shell so theres really no need for that many. As long as you're good aim and not wasting shots that is... If you're playing CQB, I wouldnt think you'd need any more than 10 or so. 12 would be ok if you have the money, but honestly thats a little much.
Back to top Go down
sambam2011
Sergeant
Sergeant
sambam2011

new secondary Empty
PostSubject: Re: new secondary   new secondary Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 8:33 pm

if its gona be a secondary shotgun scabbards are amazingly amazing
Back to top Go down
Spl. Durkee
General Grade 2
Spl. Durkee

new secondary Empty
PostSubject: Re: new secondary   new secondary Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 8:41 pm

Oh it's a secondary, ok. Sorry, well then ya a scabbord would be great for that or just use a nice sling. As a secondary you should be able to quickly switch from the primary. I take back what I said about the shells, if it's just a secondary I'd only take 5 or so. No need for any more.
Back to top Go down
mgunner564
Colonel
Colonel
mgunner564

new secondary Empty
PostSubject: Re: new secondary   new secondary Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 3:50 pm

okay so ill get a sling and throw it over my shoulder and buy 1 pack of spare shells...and if i do decided to get a scabbord instead any recommendations?
Back to top Go down
Spl. Durkee
General Grade 2
Spl. Durkee

new secondary Empty
PostSubject: Re: new secondary   new secondary Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 4:29 pm

For scabbard, i'd say one of these: http://www.airsoftgi.com/advanced_search_result.php?keywords=Scabbard

I've used that model and It works great. But then again, a sling is much smaller and easier to use in my opinion.
Back to top Go down
mgunner564
Colonel
Colonel
mgunner564

new secondary Empty
PostSubject: Re: new secondary   new secondary Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 8:01 pm

thanks ill go with the sling!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

new secondary Empty
PostSubject: Re: new secondary   new secondary Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

new secondary
Page 1 of 1