Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

central new york anyone?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
br55ftw
Captain
Captain
br55ftw

central new york anyone? Empty
PostSubject: central new york anyone?   central new york anyone? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 8:13 pm

I live in central New York State and have a group of friends who play airsoft. Is anyone from around here?
Back to top Go down
Spl. Durkee
General Grade 2
Spl. Durkee

PostSubject: Re: central new york anyone?   central new york anyone? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 8:16 pm

Hey br55ftw, welcome to the forum. I'm rockin it out in California. New York is an awsome place to live.

So what kind of airsoft do you play? Milsim, skirmish, backyard, reenactment, etc.
What's your impression?
Loadout?

Welcome aboard and enjoy!
Back to top Go down
br55ftw
Captain
Captain
br55ftw

PostSubject: Re: central new york anyone?   central new york anyone? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 9:38 pm

Backyard with my friends. Games range from about 8 to 12 people. Mostly <$100 AEG's, a sniper, a LOT of shotguns (the $30 kind). I have a JG G36K with a vertical grip, reflex, and bipod. Hoping to get an "E" rail. I love airsoft, but would like to play with more people. Not many people playing, closest group is Syracuse... Hear it's really big on the west coast. I haven't been able to play for some time because of NY's crappy weather, got an 8 person in a couple of weeks ago.
Back to top Go down
Spl. Durkee
General Grade 2
Spl. Durkee

PostSubject: Re: central new york anyone?   central new york anyone? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 9:48 pm

Ya I grew up playing backyard airsoft with my little crossman pulse and double eagle spring gun haha good times...once I found "real airsoft" everything just got expensive. Ya know, the $30 shotguns are always the best. They are so amazingly reliable and dourable. I use a $30 spring shotgun as a secondary sometimes cuz It shoots 400fps consistantly and's pretty darn accurate. Once of my teamates has the JG G36K and it's a pretty good mid-level AEG. An E rail would be awsome

The west coast airsoft community is really starting to get huge. We have 10 or so airsoft fields, not counting the private land that my team plays on, within an hour of where I live. It's pretty cool. I miss playing backyard games though, they're always much more fun cuz ur just with friends.
Back to top Go down
mgunner564
Colonel
Colonel
mgunner564

PostSubject: Re: central new york anyone?   central new york anyone? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 8:28 am

welocme to the bords!

i used to play backyard too, and some times i still do beaus it brings me back to my child hood! and the JG G36K is a nice mid level AEG....and I'm in the same boat as you on the weather its been raining for days up here in Maine! hope you have fun and enjoy the forum!
Back to top Go down
white wolf
General
General
white wolf

PostSubject: Re: central new york anyone?   central new york anyone? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 6:06 pm

Wisconsin, not a hot spot of airsoft and hard to find time to go to NY state Sad
Back to top Go down
HoboBob
Major
Major
HoboBob

PostSubject: Re: central new york anyone?   central new york anyone? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 6:09 pm

Fellow East-Coastian! I know some fields up there that are pretty good.
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/recon6
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: central new york anyone?   central new york anyone? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

central new york anyone?
Page 1 of 1