Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inThe Airsoft Sniper

Your first reaction to the forum: Poll

Go down 
+3
ard777
Roamer
Admin
7 posters

What do you think about the overall look and feel to Airsoft Forum 2.0?
It's great! Very easy to navigate and I love the layout.
Your first reaction to the forum: Poll Vote_lcap100%Your first reaction to the forum: Poll Vote_rcap
 100% [ 3 ]
It's pretty good. Could use a few minor adjustments.
Your first reaction to the forum: Poll Vote_lcap0%Your first reaction to the forum: Poll Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
It's alright. Needs some work done though.
Your first reaction to the forum: Poll Vote_lcap0%Your first reaction to the forum: Poll Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
It's not very impressive. Needs a lot of improvement.
 0% [ 0 ]
It's quite awful. Hard to navigate. Harder to look at.
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 3

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Your first reaction to the forum: Poll Empty
PostSubject: Your first reaction to the forum: Poll   Your first reaction to the forum: Poll Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2008 12:42 pm

We here at Airsoft Forum 2.0 really want your opinion on the forum, because, well, it exists for YOUR benefit. We want this forum to be customized by you, our members. This includes everything from the layout, to the fonts, colors, and anything else you think of! So please let us know your overall opinion of the site, as well as any adjustments/additions you'd like to see! We take all your opinions very seriously and want to hear what you're thinking. So please, share away!

Admin
Ryan Kemper
Back to top Go down
http://www.theairsoftsniper.com
Roamer
Captain
Captain
Roamer

PostSubject: Re: Your first reaction to the forum: Poll   Your first reaction to the forum: Poll Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 12:27 pm

just posting here to bring this to newcomers' attentions!!! Please, tell us what you think!
Back to top Go down
http://theairsoftsniper.com
ard777
Corporal
Corporal
ard777

PostSubject: Re: Your first reaction to the forum: Poll   Your first reaction to the forum: Poll Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 2:38 pm

I love this forum. Everything is so easy to read, and to comprehend, so thank you to everyone for making this a great forum. Colors are good, font is good, everything is just great! Thanks!

Ard
Alex Dowlding
Back to top Go down
Lone Wolf
General
General
Lone Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Your first reaction to the forum: Poll   Your first reaction to the forum: Poll Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 7:13 pm

The only problem is security. I and any one else who knows what they are doing can sign on as a Admin and really let it hit the fan. But i can understand why. It is a free forum.

I don't know if the admin or mods have seen my password. but you would look at it and be like HOLY S**T how do you remember that. just experience from remembering harder passwords and 64 bit pins.
Back to top Go down
http://ontargetairsoft.com/
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Your first reaction to the forum: Poll   Your first reaction to the forum: Poll Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 10:03 pm

Lone Wolf wrote:
The only problem is security. I and any one else who knows what they are doing can sign on as a Admin and really let it hit the fan. But i can understand why. It is a free forum.

1st - Neither my mods nor myself can view any of your passwords. We can only change them if need be.
2nd - I assure you no one will hack this forum as an Admin or a Moderator and do any damage. Any hackers that have this capability, and it would be very difficult to do so, would definitely not target a forum of this nature and devote the time it takes to hack such a site. It would be a great waste of their time and resources.
Back to top Go down
http://www.theairsoftsniper.com
SniperL96
Corporal
Corporal
SniperL96

PostSubject: Re: Your first reaction to the forum: Poll   Your first reaction to the forum: Poll Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 9:43 am

It's great! Very easy to navigate and I love the layout. And I'm telling the truth,let alone all the FRIENDLY PEOPLE!!!!! cheers I like the site guys Its been a honer being on this site.(Not that I'm going any where or leaving!) I want to congratulate Admin for making a great site.
Back to top Go down
Alabama_Sniper
Colonel
Colonel

PostSubject: Re: Your first reaction to the forum: Poll   Your first reaction to the forum: Poll Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 11:11 am

The site is great an I , too , love being a part of it . Admin keep up the good work .
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/alabamaairsoft
.25 Gram Sniper
Major
Major
.25 Gram Sniper

PostSubject: Re: Your first reaction to the forum: Poll   Your first reaction to the forum: Poll Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 10:55 pm

I love this forum it's so easy to manuver around, check your messages, and see everyone's avatar! Only one thing bad... Airsoftstation has to be the worst site ever.....sorry, just trying to be honest.
Back to top Go down
http://theairsoftsniper.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your first reaction to the forum: Poll   Your first reaction to the forum: Poll Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Your first reaction to the forum: Poll
Page 1 of 1